Just let him sit in the pits. Give him a headset.
让他在维修站待着,给他一副耳麦就好了啊
Come on, it will be the thrill of a lifetime for him.
怎么样,他一辈子也忘不了这个的
– Your drink, sir. – Mater.
– 你的饮料,先生 – 板牙
I didn’t taste it!
我一口也没喝
How’d you like to come and see the world with me?
你想不想和我一去去看看这个世界
– You mean it? – Yeah. You got me into this thing.
– 你是认真的么 – 对啊,是你让我参与这次比赛的
– You’re coming along. – All right!
– 你也一起来吧 – 好呀!
Ka-chow!
咔嚓
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey, excuse me!
Hey, excuse me!
Domo arigato!
Domo arigato!
Yeah!
Yeah!
Guido, look. Ferraris and tires.
轨道,看啊,法拉利,还有轮胎
– Let’s go! – Ho-ho! Look at this.
– 走吧! – 哈哈!看这个啊
OK, now, Mater, remember, best behavior.
好吧,板牙,记着,注意自己的行为.
– You got it, buddy. Hey, what’s that? – Mater!
– 明白你的意思了,那是什么? – 板牙!
Hey, McQueen! Over here.
嗨,麦昆,到这里来
Hey, McQueen! Over here.
嗨,麦昆,到这里来
– Lewis! – Hey, man.
– 路易斯 – 嗨,哥们
– Jeff! – Hey, Lightning.
– 杰夫 – 嗨,小闪
Can you believe this party?
这个party也太棒了
Hey.
嘿
You done good. You got all the leaves.
你做的真好,你把所有叶子都扫干净了
– Check out that tow truck. – Man, I wonder who that guy’s with.
– 看那辆拖车 – 我想知道是谁带他进来的
Ah… Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?
啊…你们几个能原谅我走开一会么
Ah… Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?
啊…你们几个能原谅我走开一会么
Ho-ho! Good job!
吼吼,干的好!
Mater! Listen, this isn’t Radiator Springs.
板牙,听着,这里不是散热器弹簧镇了
You’re just realizing that?
你不会才发现吧
Oh-ho! That jet lag really done a number on you.
呕不,坐飞机的时差把你害得不轻啊
Mater, things are different over here.
板牙,在这里做事情有些不一样
Which means maybe you should, you know, act a little different, too.
也就意味着也许你做事情要有一些改变
– Different than what? – Well, just help me out here.
– 改变什么 – 不管怎么样,你要帮我
You need help? Shoot! Why didn’t you say so?
你需要我帮忙,那你干嘛不早说
That’s what a tow truck does.
拖车最擅长帮忙了
– Yeah, I mean… – Looky there.
– 我的意思是 – 看那啊
It’s Mr. San Francisco. I’ll introduce you.
那不是弗朗西斯科么,我去介绍你
– Mater, no! – Look at me. I’m helping you already.
– 板牙,不要! – 可是我是在帮你啊
Hey, Mr. San Francisco, I’d like you to meet…
嘿,弗朗西斯科,我想你见一下
Ah, Lightning McQueen! Buona sera.
啊,这不是闪电麦昆么
– Nice to meet you, Francesco. – Nice to meet you, too.
– 很高兴见到你,弗朗西斯科 – 也很高兴见到你
You are very good-looking. Not as good as I thought, but good.
你看起来果然不错,虽然没有我想象的好,不过也还可以了
Excuse me. Can I get a picture with you?
我能和你照张相么
Anything for McQueen’s friend.
是麦昆的朋友,干什么都行
Miss Sally is going to flip when she sees this.
莎莉看到这里一定会激动的晕过去
She’s Lightning McQueen’s girlfriend.
她是麦昆的女友
– Oooh! – She’s a big fan of yours.
– 噢 – 她是你的超级粉丝
Hey, she has-a good taste.
那她的品位可真是不错
Mater’s prone to exaggeration. I wouldn’t say she’s a “big fan”.
板牙说话喜欢夸大其词,她也就是欣赏你而已了
You’re right. She’s a huge fan!
你说得对,她是欣赏你的超级粉丝
She goes on and on about your open wheels.
她总是一遍遍的说你的开放式轮胎
Mentioning it once doesn’t qualify as going on and on.
提过一次可不能算是一遍遍的说吧
Francesco is familiar with this reaction to Francesco.
弗朗西斯科明白这个反应
Women respect a car that has-a nothing to hide.
女的喜欢一辆车可没什么好隐瞒的
Yeah, er…
是的,不过
– Let us have a toast. – Let’s.
– 让我♥干♥一杯 – 让我们…
I dedicate my win tomorrow to Miss Sally.
我要把明天的胜利献给莎丽小姐
Oh. Sorry.
噢,对不起
I already dedicated my win tomorrow to her.
我已经把明天的胜利献给她了
So, if we both do it, it’s really not so special.
所有我们俩都这么做就没什么特别的了
– Besides, I don’t have a drink. – I’ll go get you one.
– 另外我也没有什么喝的 – 我去给你要一杯
Do you mind if I borrow a few bucks for one of them drinks?
你不介意我借你钱去买♥♥几杯喝的吧
– They’re free. – Free? Shoot, what am I doing here?
– 饮料是免费的 – 免费?那我还在这里干什么
I should probably go keep an eye on him. See you at the race.
我应该盯着点他,比赛见吧
Yes, you will see Francesco, but not like this.
好的,比赛见,不过不是这样见
You will see him like-a this as he drives away from you.
你会看到我超过你的时候
Ha! That’s cute.
哈哈,真是太可爱了
You had one of those made up for all the racers?
每一辆车你都做一个标签么
No.
不是
Okay.
好吧
– Ciao, McQueen! – He is so getting beat tomorrow!
– 再见,麦昆 – 我明天一定要跑赢他
Ladies and gentlecars, Sir Miles Axlerod.
女士们,先车们,欢迎迈尔斯.埃克斯罗德爵士.
It is my absolute honor to introduce to you
下面,我荣幸的给大家宣布
the competitors in the first ever World Grand Prix.
参加第一届世界巡回赛的选手们
From Brazil, Number 8…
巴西选手,8号♥…
– Oh, hello. – Hello.
– 你好 – 你好
A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiator.
一辆大众的吉亚汽车没有散热片.
That’s because it’s air-cooled.
那是因为他是风冷的
Great. I’m Agent Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell from the Tokyo station.
太好了,我是特工 换挡好 东京小组的何丽.换挡好
– I have a message from London. – Not here.
– 我有一条伦敦的消息 – 别在这里说
Try the canap閟 on the mezzanine.
我们去楼顶的夹层那里
The lab boys analyzed the photo I sent? What did they learn about the camera?
实验室的孩子们看过我发的照片了? 他们搞明白摄像机的事情没有
It appears to be a standard television camera.
表面上看起来就是普通的电视摄像机而已
They said if you could get closer photos next time that would be great.
他们是如果能拍到更近的照片比较好
This was London’s message?
这就是伦敦的消息么
Oh, no. No, sir.
不是的,先生
The oil platforms you were on,
你去的那个采油平台
turns out they’re sitting on the biggest oil reserve in the world.
我们发现他们正在开采世界上最大的油田
How did we miss that?
我们怎么会没有发现呢
They’ve scrambled everyone’s satellites.
他们瞒过了所有的探测卫星
The Americans discovered it just before you did.
美国人在你之前也是刚刚发现
They placed an agent on that platform under deep cover.
他们在那个平台上安插了一个特工
He was able to get a photo of the car who’s running the entire operation.
他设法拍到了整个行动的组织者
Great.
太好了
Who is it? Has anyone seen the photo yet?
是谁,其他人看到照片了么
Nope, not yet.
不,还没有
The American is here tonight to pass it to you.
美国人今晚回到这里来和你交接
He’ll signal you when he’s ready.
他准备好之后会给你发信♥号♥♥的
Good, good.
很好,很好
Oh, no.
不
– What is it? – Change of plan.
– 是谁 – 计划有变
– You’re meeting the American. – What? Me?
– 你去和美国人接头. – 什么,我去?
Those thugs down there were on the oil platform.
下面那帮家伙是平台上的人
If they see me, the mission is compromised.
如果他们看到我,行动就暴露了
No, I’m technical. I’m in diagnostics. I’m… I’m not a field agent.
可是,我只是一辆战术车,没有实战经验,不能参与这样的行动
You are now.
你现在可以了
I’ll take one of them. Thank you.
给我来一个,谢谢
Never know which one McQueen will have a hankering for.
不知道麦昆想要哪个
Hey. What you got here that’s free? How about that pistachio ice cream?
你所有的东西都是免费的吗? 这个果味冰激凌呢
– No, no, wasabi. – Same old same old.
– 不不,这是芥末 – 管他什么呢
What’s up with you? That looks delicious!
怎么了,这看起来很好吃啊
Er… little more, please. It is free, right?
哦..再给我多来点吧,反正是免费的
Keep it coming. A little more.
继续来,多来点
Come on, let’s go. It’s free.
来啊,多来点,免费的
You’re gettin’ there. Scoop, scoop.
这些差不多了,继续,继续
There ya go! Now that’s a scoop of ice cream!
这就对了,满满一碗冰激凌
My condolences.
我替你默哀
And now our last competitor.
现在介绍最后一位参赛选手
Number 95, Lightning McQueen!
95号♥!闪电麦昆!
Ka-chow!
咔嚓!
Thank you so much for having us, Sir Axlerod.
非常感谢邀请我,埃克斯罗德爵士
I really look forward to racing. This is a great opportunity.
我非常期待比赛,这是一个非常好的机会
Oh, the pleasure is all ours, Lightning.
我们感到荣幸有你参加,麦昆
You and your team bring excellence and professionalism
你和你的团队给大家带来了优秀和职业水准
to this competition.
希望你们在比赛中再接再厉
Somebody get me water! Aah!
谁给我点水,啊啊啊
Oh, sweet relief. Sweet relief.
啊,舒服多了,舒服多了