– No, I meant with Sally, Mater. – Even better!
– 不,我的意思是和莎莉一起. – 那更好啊!
You, me and Miss Sally goin’ out for supper.
我们三个人一起吃晚餐.
Mater, I meant it would be just me and Sally.
板牙,我的意思是,只有我和莎莉…
– Oh. – You know, just for tonight.
– 哦. – 放心吧,就是今晚而已.
– Oh… – We’ll do whatever you want tomorrow.
– 哦… – 明天,明天都听你的.
OK.
好吧.
– Thanks for understanding. – Yeah, sure.
– 谢谢你理解. – 啊,没问题.
– Y’all go on and have fun now. – All right, then.
– 去吧,玩得开心点 – 好吧,我走了.
See you soon, amigo.
回见,朋友.
Ah, this is so nice.
啊,这真是太棒了.
I can’t tell you how good it is to be here alone,
我形容不出来这样有多么美好
just the two of us, finally.
终于只有我们两个单独相处的时间了
– You and me. Ahem! Good evening.
– 你和我. 啊,晚上好.
– Oh! – My name is Mater,
– 哦! – 我的名字是板牙,
and I’ll be your waiter.
我是你们今晚的服务生.
Mater the waiter. That’s funny right there.
服务生板牙 这么念起来真有趣
Mater? You work here?
板牙?你在这上班么?
Yeah, I work here. What’d you think?
是啊,我在这里工作,要不然呢?
I snuck in here when nobody was lookin’
我偷偷的混进来
and pretended to be your waiter so I could hang out with you?
然后假装做你的服务员,就为了和你一起玩么?
Oh, yeah. How ridiculous would that be?
好吧,是的. 那多荒唐啊.
Can I start you two lovebirds off with a couple of drinks?
那么请问这对甜蜜的小鸟,想喝点什么?
– Yes. I’ll have my usual. – You know what? I’ll have that, too.
– 麻烦你,和往常一样 – 我想想,给我也来一杯一样的.
Uh… Right. Your usual.
哦…好吧…和往常一样的..
– Thanks, man. – Grazie, Guido.
– 谢了. – 谢了,轨道.
Guido, what’s McQueen’s usual?
轨道,麦昆常喝的是什么酒?
How should I know?
我怎么知道?
– Perfect. Give me two of them. – Quiet! My program’s on.
– 太好了,给我来两杯. – 别说话,我等的节目开始了
Tonight on the Mel Dorado Show…
今晚的梅尔.唐纳秀将带给大家
His story gripped the world.
他的故事改变了世界.
Oil billionaire Miles Axlerod,
石油富豪迈尔斯.埃克斯罗德
in an attempt to become the first car to circumnavigate the globe without GPS,
在他尝试成为第一辆不用GPS导航环游地球的车的途中,
in an attempt to become the first car to circumnavigate the globe without GPS,
在他尝试成为第一辆不用GPS导航环游地球的车的途中,
ironically ran out of gas, and found himself trapped in the wild.
讽刺的把汽油用光了,困在野外
Feared dead, he emerged 36 days later,
但是他克服了死亡,于36天之后成功的完成了旅途,
running on a fuel he distilled himself from the natural elements!
凭借的是他从自然界提取出来的一种新燃料!
Since then, he’s sold his oil fortune,
从那之后他就变卖♥♥了他所有的石油资产,
converted himself from a gas-guzzler into an electric car
并把自己改装成一辆太阳能汽车
and has devoted his life to finding a renewable, clean-burning fuel.
并且投身于研发一种新型的环保的可再生燃料.
Now he claims to have done it with his allinol.
现在他宣布他的最新成果-奥利诺.
And to show the world what his new super fuel can do
为了向世界展示他的新成果的威力
And to show the world what his new super fuel can do
为了向世界展示他的新成果的威力
he’s created a racing competition like no other,
他创办了这独一无二的赛车比赛,
inviting the greatest champions
邀请各位最伟大的冠军车参加
to battle in the first ever World Grand Prix.
第一届世界冠军巡回赛.
Welcome, Sir Miles Axlerod.
让我们欢迎,迈尔斯,埃克斯罗德爵士
Thank you, Mel. It is good to be here. Listen to me.
谢谢你,梅尔,很高兴能来到这里 听我说
Thank you, Mel. It is good to be here. Listen to me.
谢谢你,梅尔,很高兴能来到这里 听我说
Big oil. It costs a fortune. Pollution is getting worse.
石油产业,不但昂贵,也导致了污染加剧
I mean, it’s a fossil fuel. “Fossil,” as in dead dinosaurs.
想想看,化石燃料,化石说白了就是死掉的恐龙
And we all know what happened to them.
我们都知道恐龙的下场是什么吧
Alternative energy is the future. Trust me, Mel.
替代能源才是未来王道 相信我,梅尔
After seeing allinol in action at the World Grand Prix,
当大家在比赛中看到奥利诺的性能之后,
nobody will ever go back to gasoline again.
就没有人会需要汽油了.
What happened to the dinosaurs, now?
恐龙的下场是什么?
And on satellite, a World Grand Prix competitor
现在我们为大家连线了比赛选手之一
and one of the fastest cars in the world, Francesco Bernoulli.
世界上最快的赛车之一,弗朗西斯科.伯努利.
It is an honor, Signore Dorado, for you.
多谢夸奖,我很荣幸.
Why not invite Lightning McQueen?
为什么不请闪电麦昆参赛?
Of course we invited him,
我们当然邀请了他,
but apparently after his very long racing season
不过显然经过漫长的赛季之后
he is taking time off to rest.
他需要时间休息
The Lightning McQueen would not have a chance against Francesco.
闪电麦昆根本不是我的对手
I can go over 300 kilometers an hour.
我的时速能达到300公里
In miles, that is like… way faster than McQueen.
换算成英里就是… 总之比麦昆快得多就多了
Let’s go to the phones. Baltimore, Maryland, you’re on the air.
让我们接进来一些观众来电 马里兰州 巴尔的摩的观众来电
– Am I on? Hello? – You’re on. Go ahead.
– 听得到吗?我接通了吗? – 是的,请说吧.
– Hello? – Go ahead.
– 喂? – 请说.
Let’s go to Radiator Springs. You’re on, caller.
这次是散热弹簧市的来电 这位观众听得到吗.
That Italian feller you got on there
听着,电视上的意大利佬
can’t talk that way about Lightning McQueen.
你不能那样说闪电麦昆
Can’t talk that way about Lightning McQueen.
你不能那样说闪电麦昆.
He’s the bestest race car in the whole wide world.
他是世界上最棒的赛车
– Uh-oh. – If he is, how you say,
– 哦,才怪 – 如果他像你说的一样,
“the bestest race car,” then why must he rest? Huh?
“世界上最棒的赛车,” 那他为什么还需要休息,哈?
‘Cause he knows what’s important.
‘那是因为他知道什么是最重要的事情.
Every now and then he prefers just to slow down, enjoy life.
他懂得慢下来,享受生活的乐趣.
Oh! You heard it! Lightning McQueen prefers to be slow!
听到了吗,闪电麦昆喜欢慢下来
This is not news to Francesco.
这对弗朗西斯科可不是什么新闻
When I want to go to sleep, I watch one of his races.
我想睡觉的时候总是看麦昆的比赛录像
After two laps, I am out cold.
不到两圈我就一定睡的和猪一样了.
That ain’t what I meant.
我不是那个意思
McQUEEN: What’s going on over there?
那边发生什么事了
He is afraid of Francesco.
他一定是怕了我弗朗西斯科.
McQUEEN: That’s that Italian formula car.
那不是那辆意大利方程式赛车么
– His name is… – Francesco Bernoulli.
– 叫什么来着… – 弗朗西斯科科科,伯努利利利…
– No wonder there’s a crowd. – Why do you know his name?
– 怪不得这么多人 – 你怎么知道他的名字的
And don’t say it like that. It’s three syllables, not ten.
还有别说的那么夸张 只有三个音节而已,不是十个
What? He’s nice to look at. You know, open-wheeled and all.
可是他长得很帅啊,你懂的,开放式的车轮还有其他什么的
What’s wrong with fenders? I thought you liked my fenders.
挡泥板怎么不好了? 我以为你喜欢我的挡泥板呢.
– Let me tell you something else. – Mater?
– 让我告诉你点别的 – 板牙?
– Let me tell you something else. – Mater?
– 让我告诉你点别的 – 板牙?
McQueen could drive circles around you.
麦昆肯定能围着你绕圈开.
Driving in circles is all he can-a do, no?
他也只能绕圈子了是不是, 不是?
No.
不是.
I mean, yes. I mean, he could beat you anywhere.
我是说,是的,我的意思是,他怎么开都能赢你
Any time, any track.
无论何时,无论何地.
Mel, can we move on?
梅尔,我们可以换下一位了吗
Francesco needs a caller who can provide
弗朗西斯科需要一位能够
a little more intellectual stimulation, like a dump truck.
稍微比他聪明一些的车, 比如一辆蠢车.
Ha-ha! That shows what you know. Dump trucks is dumb.
哈哈,你明白么,你比蠢车还要蠢
Hey! Whoa!
嘿,慢着
Yeah, hi. This is Lightning McQueen.
嗨,这里是闪电麦昆
The Lightning McQueen, huh?
你是闪电麦昆?
I don’t appreciate my best friend being insulted like that.
我不喜欢你那样侮辱我最好的朋友.
McQueen, that was your best friend? Oh!
麦昆,原来他是你最好的朋友,哦
McQueen, that was your best friend? Oh!
麦昆,原来他是你最好的朋友,哦
This is the difference between you and Francesco.
这就是你和弗朗西斯科的区别
Francesco knows how good he is.
弗朗西斯科明白自己有多么优秀.
He does not need to surround himself with tow trucks to prove it.
他不需要周围摆着蠢车去证明自己有多优秀.
Those are strong words from a car that is so fragile.
对于你这辆脆车,那还真不像你说话的风格啊
Fragile! He calls Francesco fragile!
脆车?你说我是脆车?
Not-a so fast, McQueen!
别这么快下结论
“Not so fast. ” Is that your new motto?
别这么快?那是什么,你的新格言么
“Not so fast. ” Is that your new motto?
别这么快?那是什么,你的新格言么
Motto?
格言?
This sounds like something that needs to be settled on the race course.
听起来你们需要在赛道上一分高下了.
What do you say, Lightning McQueen? We’ve got room for one more racer.
你觉得如何,麦昆,我们这就给你准备一个位置.
I would love to, but my crew is off for the season, so…
我当然很愿意参加,不过我的工作人员还在度假
Pit stop.
进站
You know what? They just got back.
你猜怎么着,他们刚刚度假回来
Deal me in, baby.
把我算上吧,宝贝
Ka-chow! Yeah.
咔嚓,耶!
Ka-chow! Yeah.
咔嚓,耶!
I know, I know. I just got back, but we won’t be long.
我知道我才回来,不过我保证不会耽误太久的
No, don’t worry about me. I’ve got enough to do here.
不要担心我,我在这里有很多事情可以做
Mater’s going to have a blast, though.
板牙一定高兴坏了
You’re bringing Mater, right?
你是要带板牙一起去的,对吧?
You never bring him to any of your races.
你以前都没带他陪你参赛过
Ah.
啊..