You show the world that they’ve been wrong about allinol.
希望你能想世界证明,他们对奥利诺的评价是错的
Mater would want you to race.
Mater也会希望你比赛的.
Mater would want you to race.
Mater也会希望你比赛的.
All right. For Mater.
好吧,为了Mater
Here he comes.
他来了
What happened? – I don’t know, Professor.
发生什么事情了? – 我不知道,教授.
– What did you do? – I didn’t do nothing.
– 你做什么了 – 我什么也没有做.
Ssh, I’m talking to the Professor. What’s that, Professor?
小声的我在和教授说话,怎么了,教授?
– You broke it! – Quiet!
– 是你把武器弄坏了 – 安静!
– I understand, sir. Yes. – What did he say?
– 是的,先生,我明白 – 他怎么说?
– We go to the back-up plan. – Back-up plan?
– 启动候补计划 – 候补计划?
We snuck a bomb in McQueen’s pit.
我们往McQueen的维修站里装一个炸♥弹♥
The next time he makes a stop, instead of saying “ka-chow”…
下次他进站的时候,他再也说不出咔嚓了
he’s going to go “ka-boom”!
他只能说拜拜了
Don’t feel bad, tow truck. You couldn’t have saved him.
别伤心,拖车,你救不了他的
Oh, wait, you could have!
等等,也许你能救的了呢
– Dad-gum lemons! Request acknowledged.
– 该死的次品车! 明白.
What? You didn’t think we’d take your bullets?
什么,你以为我们没有取下你的子弹么?
That’s right! You got nothing!
你什么也没有了
Who’s the lemon now, huh?
现在谁是次品啊
Nice try, Mater.
试试总是好的,Mater.
– Dad-gum… Dad-gum… Dad-gum. – Request… Request… Request…
– 出来…出来…出来… – 明..明..明..
Mater!
Mater!
I got to get y’all out of there.
我要把你们救出来
There’s no time. McQueen needs your help.
没时间了,McQueen需要你的帮助
But I can’t. I’m just a tow truck.
可是我怎么办呢,我只是一辆拖车而已啊
It’s up to you. Go to the pits and get everyone out.
取决于你,去维修站把每个人都救出来
– You can do that. – What about you guys?
– 你能做到的 – 那你们怎么办
– We’ll be OK. – Go and get some more dents, Mater.
– 不要担心我们. – 去吧,Mater,你会得到新的凹痕的
So, we’ll be OK? Really?
那么,我们真的没问题么
He wouldn’t have left if I’d told him the truth.
我要不那么说他是不会走的
Argh!
啊!
Being killed by a clock.
被一个表弄死
Gives a whole new meaning to “Your time has come. ”
真是应了那句老话了”你的时间到了”
Time? That’s it!
时间?对了!
– What are you doing? – Trying to turn back time.
– 你在做什么 – 想办法把时间往回拨
If I can just reverse the polarity.
如果我能把电极翻转一下
Good job. Quick thinking, Holley.
做得好,真是急智啊Holley.
What’s everybody on the wrong side of the road for?
为什么大家都开错车道了
Oh, no!
哦,不!
Drive! Burn rubber!
往前开,加足马力
We’ve got to get to the course.
我们马上赶到跑道去
Calculate the fastest way to…
计算最快路径去往…
Done.
完成
Oh. Miss Shiftwell.
噢Shiftwell小姐.
– They’re standard issue now. – You kids get all the good hardware.
– 他们现在是标准配置了 – 你们这帮孩子什么好东西都有啊
Oh, no, that’s Mater’s.
哦,不,那是Mater的.
Oh, no, that’s Mater’s.
哦,不,那是Mater的.
I knew his escape was too easy.
我就觉得他逃脱的太容易了
Come back here! Stop!
回到这来,停下!
– Mater? – Everybody, get out now!
Y’all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here?
Y’all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here?

Y’all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here?
你们赶紧从维修站里出来 你们来这干什么?
– We’re here because of you, Mater. – Is everything OK?
– 我们来找你啊,Mater. – 一切都好吗?
No, everything’s not OK. There’s a bomb in here.
不,不好,这里有炸♥弹♥!
– Y’all got to get out. Now. – A bomb?
– 所以你们现在必须马上出来 – 炸♥弹♥?
Mater. – Finn! You’re OK.
Mater. – Finn! 你没事.
Listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you’d try to help McQueen.
听我说,炸♥弹♥就在你身上 他们知道你会去帮助McQueen的
Listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you’d try to help McQueen.
听我说,炸♥弹♥就在你身上 他们知道你会去帮助McQueen的
When we were knocked out, they planted it in your air filter.
当我们运过去的时候,他们把炸♥弹♥装在了你的空气过滤器上
– Uh-oh. – Mater! There you are!
– 哦,不! – Mater!你在这!
Stop right there! – I’ve been so worried about you.
– 停下别动 – 我真的好担心你啊
Don’t come any closer! McQUEEN: Are you OK?
别靠近我 McQUEEN: 你没事吧?
No, I’m not OK! Stay away from me!
我有事,不要靠近我
McQUEEN: No, wait! Wait!
McQUEEN: 不,等等我,等一下
A tow truck has just raced onto the track, driving backwards!
一辆拖车突然开进了赛道,在倒着行驶!
Mater, wait!
Mater, 停下
Normally an emergency vehicle on the track means there’s been an accident.
一般来说一辆应急车出现在跑到是因为发生了事故.
– Lightning McQueen is chasing him! – Mater, wait!
-闪电麦昆在追那辆拖车 – Mater, 停下!
Stay back! If you get close to me, you’re going to get hurt real bad!
退下,如果你靠近我,你会被我伤的很惨的
McQUEEN: I know I made you feel that way before, but none of that matters!
McQUEEN:我知道我以前让你那样觉得了,可是那不重要了
We’re best friends!
因为我们是最好的朋友!
And McQueen seems to be having
而且似乎麦昆在和那辆拖车
a conversation with the tow truck.
进行某种对话
I don’t know who that truck is, Brent, but tell you what,
我不知道那辆拖车的来头,但是你知道我怎么想的么
he’s got to be the world’s best backwards driver.
他一定是世界上开倒车技术最好的了
McQueen, you don’t get it! I’m the bomb!
麦昆,你不明白,我身上有炸♥弹♥!
Yes, Mater! You are the bomb! That’s what I’m trying to say here!
是的,Mater,你很成功啊,这就是我想说的
You’ve always been the bomb and you’ll always be the bomb.
你一直很好,你将来也会很好的!
– Stay away! – No! Never!
– 别靠近我 – 不,我不会停下的
Almost there.
接近了
I’m not letting you get away again!
我不会让你跑掉的
– Got to keep away from McQueen! Request acknowledged.
– 我要远离McQueen 明白.
Oh, my gosh.
哦,天呐
What is happening? It’s a bad dream!
发生什么,我在做恶梦吗
And Lightning McQueen just blasted away,
闪电麦昆突然冲出了赛道,
hooked to the now rocket-propelled tow truck.
被一辆装着火箭喷射器的拖车勾走了.
Gargh!
啊啊啊!
Aagh!
啊!
Aagh!
啊!
The Professor’s on the run!
教授跑了
– Someone’s got to get McQueen. – Get McQueen!
– 得有人抓到McQueen才行 – 抓住McQueen!
– Holley, I’ll get Z黱dapp. Help Mater. – Got it!
– Holley,我会抓到Z教授的. 你去帮Mater. – 明白!
What is happening?
发生什么事情了
Hurry, Professor.
快点,教授.
You really think I’m going to let you float away, Professor?
你真以为我会轻易放你跑掉吗,教授?
– McQueen, let go! – Never!
– McQueen,放手! – 绝不!
– They’re coming your way. – Let’s go!
– 他们冲你那边去了 – 我们走!
Give it up, McMissile.
放弃吧,McMissile.
Mater, stop! – No way! You could get hurt.
Mater,停下 – 不行!你会受伤的
Oh, no.
哦,不!
Mater, we’ve got to get that bomb off you.
Mater, 我们必须把你身上的炸♥弹♥取下来
Mater, we’ve got to get that bomb off you.
Mater, 我们必须把你身上的炸♥弹♥取下来
Bomb?
炸♥弹♥?
Yeah, they strapped it to me to kill you as a back-up plan.
是啊,他们在我身上装了炸♥弹♥作为杀你的后备计划
Back-up plan? Mater, who put a bomb on you?
后备计划?Mater,是谁在你身上装炸♥弹♥的?
Back-up plan? Mater, who put a bomb on you?
后备计划?Mater,是谁在你身上装炸♥弹♥的?
You! Why didn’t my death ray kill you?
是你,为什么我的死亡射线没杀掉你
Death ray?
死亡射线?
Turn off the bomb, Z黱dapp!
把炸♥弹♥接触,Z教授
Are you all so dense? It’s voice-activated.
你们就都这么蠢么,这个炸♥弹♥是声控的
Everything is voice-activated these days.
现在所有东西都是声控的了
Deactivate! Deactivate!
解除!解除!
Deactivate! Deactivate!
解除!解除!
Voice denied.
声音识别未通过.
– Huh! – Oops.
– 哈? – 啧啧
Did I forget to mention that it can only be disarmed
我忘记告诉你们这个只能由
by the one who activated it?
激活它的人解除吗
– Say it. – Deactivate.
– 你来说! – 解除!
Voice denied.
声音识别未通过
I’m not the one who activated it. Would anyone else like to try?
当然我也不是激活它的人,还有人想试试么
– You read my mind. – He was getting on my nerves.
– 你和我想的一样 – 他太让我上火了
– What do we do? – It’s very simple. You blow up.
– 那我们怎么办 – 很简单,你被炸掉
I’m going out on a limb here. These are the guys that want me dead, correct?
我现在有点孤立无援啊,是不是就是这些人想要我的命?
– It’s nothing personal. – Fellers, listen.
– 不针对你个人的 – 嘿,你们听我说
I know what you’re going through. Everybody’s been laughing at me too.
我能理解你们的痛苦,我每天也被人笑话
But becoming powerful and rich beyond your wildest dreams
可是变得比别人都富有都有权势
ain’t gonna make you feel better.
并不会让你们感到开心
Yeah, but it’s worth a shot.
对啊,不过值得一试
Pit stop.
进站换胎!
Not today, boys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!