This is Agent Leland Turbo.
我是特工利兰.涡轮.
I have a flash transmission for Agent Finn McMissile.
帮我给芬.麦克米赛尔传个口信.
Finn, my cover’s been compromised. Everything’s gone pear-shaped.
芬, 我的伪装身份暴漏了. 所有事情都搞砸了.
You won’t believe what I found out here.
你不会相信我在这里看到了什么的.
This is bigger than anything we’ve ever seen, and no one even knows it exists.
我从没见到比这里规模大的地方, 而且没有人知道这里.
Finn, I need backup, but don’t call the cavalry, it could blow the operation.
芬, 我需要支援,但是别派突击部队来,他们会把任务搞砸的.
– And be careful. It’s not safe out here. Let’s go.
– 但是一定要小心,这里很不安全. 我们走.
Transmitting my grids now. Good luck.
现在把我的位置发给你们. 祝你好运.
All right, buddy, we’re here.
好了,伙计,我们到了.
All right, buddy, we’re here.
好了,伙计,我们到了.
Right where you paid me to bring you.
这就是你付钱要我去的地方.
Question is, why?
问题是,来这里干吗?
I’m looking for a car.
我来找一辆车I’m looking for a car.
A car? Ha!
车?哈哈!A car? Ha!
Hey, pal, you can’t get any further away from land than out here.
嘿,伙计,你不能到比这更远的地方了.
Exactly where I want to be.
这就是我想要去的地方.
I got news for you, buddy. There’s nobody out here but us.
我有个消息要告诉你,伙计,这里除了我们没别人了.
What are you doing out here?
你们在这干吗呢?
What does it look like, genius? I’m crabbing.
你觉得呢?天才.我随便走走而已.
Well, turn around and go back where you came from.
听着,立刻掉头,哪里来的就回哪里去吧.
Yeah, and who’s gonna make me?
好啊好啊,但是我不听你的又怎么样?
All right. All right. Don’t get your prop in a twist.
好吧好吧.小心别把你们的螺旋桨扭了.
What a jerk. Sorry, buddy. Looks like it’s the end of the line.
真是个混♥蛋♥,对不起了伙计,我想我们只能到这里了.
Buddy?
伙计,你在吗?
Incoming. All workers report to the loading dock.
来人了. 所以工作人员到卸货甲板集♥合♥.
Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissile. I’m at the rally point. Over.
利兰.涡轮特工,我是芬.麦克米赛尔. 我已经到了集♥合♥地点,请回话.
All right, fellas, you know the drill.
好了,兄弟们,你们知道怎么做.
Leland, it’s Finn. Please respond. Over.
利兰,我是芬,请回话.
Come on, guys. These crates aren’t gonna unload themselves.
麻利点,这些箱子自己可打不开.
Too many cars here. Out of my way.
这里有太多车了,我一个人可搞不定.
Professor Z黱dapp?
詹戴普教授?
Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it?
教授,就是这个,您说运走之前要检查的就是这个吧?
Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it?
教授,就是这个,您说运走之前要检查的就是这个吧?
Ah, yes. Very carefully.
啊,是的,小心点. Ah, yes. Very carefully.
Oh, a TV camera.
一台电视摄像机? Oh, a TV camera.
– What does it actually do? – This camera is extremely dangerous.
– 这到底是做什么的? – 这台摄像机非常的危险.
What are you up to now, Professor?
教授,你这又在搞什么鬼呢?
This is valuable equipment. Make sure it is properly secured for the voyage.
这台机器非常重要,航行时候一定要注意安全.
– You got it. – Hey, Professor Z!
– 明白了. – 詹教授!
This is one of those British spies we told you about.
这就是我们说的那个英国间谍.
Yeah! This one we caught sticking his bumper where it didn’t belong.
他在偷偷摸摸的时候被我们发现了.
Agent Leland Turbo.
利兰.涡轮特工.
It’s Finn McMissile!
那是芬.麦克米赛尔!
He’s seen the camera! Kill him!
他看到了摄像机,杀掉他!
All hands on deck! All hands on deck!
所有人到甲板来! 所有人到甲板来!
Whoa!
哇!
Waargh!
啊!
What?
神马?
Get to the boats!
开船追!
– He’s getting away! – Not for long!
– 他要跑掉了! – 跑不掉的!
He’s dead, Professor.
教授,我们干掉他了.
Wunderbar!
太好了!
With Finn McMissile gone, who can stop us now?
芬.麦克米赛尔死了,谁还能阻止我们?
Mater -Tow Mater, that’s who – is here to help you.
板牙 -拖车.板牙, 我就能 – 能帮你脱出困境.
– Hey, Otis! – Hey, Mater.
– 嗨, 欧迪斯! – 嗨, 板牙.
– Hey, Otis! – Hey, Mater.
– 嗨, 欧迪斯! – 嗨, 板牙.
I… Oh, gosh. I’m so sorry.
我… 哎,太抱歉了,我真的很抱歉.
I thought I could make it this time, but…
我以为这次我一定能做到的…结果…
Smooth like pudding, huh?
像吃布丁一样顺利?
Who am I kidding? I’ll always be a lemon.
我真是自欺欺车,我只是次品而已.
Well, dad-gum, you’re leaking oil again. Must be your gaskets.
看啊,你又漏油了伙计.一定是垫圈松了.
Hey, but look on the bright side.
嘿,看开点.
This is your tenth tow this month, so it’s on the house.
这是你这个月第十次了要我拖你了,所以这次免费.
You’re the only one that’s nice to lemons like me, Mater.
你是唯一对像我一样的次品车还这么善良的车了,板牙.
Don’t sweat it. Shoot, these things happen to everybody.
别丧气啊,这种事每辆车都会遇到的.
– But you never leak oil. – Yeah, but I ain’t perfect.
– 可是你从来不会漏油啊. – 那倒是,但是我也不是完美的.
Don’t tell nobody, but I think my rust is starting to show through.
不要说出去哦,我生锈的毛病越来越严重了.
Hey. Is Lightning McQueen back yet?
对了,闪电麦昆还没有回来吗?
Not yet.
是啊,还没呢.
Not yet.
是啊,还没呢.
He must be crazy excited about winning his fourth Piston Cup.
第四次获得活塞杯冠军,他一定高兴坏了!
Four! Wow!
第四次!哇哦!
Yeah, we’re so dad-gum proud of him, but I wish he’d hurry up and get back,
是啊,我们真为他骄傲,不过还是希望他早点回来这里.
’cause we got a whole summer’s worth of best friend fun to make up for.
因为我们有整个夏天可以和最好的朋友一起找乐子了.
Just me and…
只有我和…
McQueen!
麦昆!
– Whoa, whoa, whoa! – McQueen!
– 哇,哇,哇! – 麦昆!
– Mater! I’m in no hurry! – Hey, everybody. McQueen’s back!
– 板牙,我真的一点也不急! – 嗨,大家听着,麦昆回来了!
– Aaah! – McQueen’s back!
– 啊啊啊! – 麦昆回来了!
– McQueen’s back! McQueen’s back! – Aaah! Oooh-hoo! Oooh-hah!
– 麦昆回来了! 麦昆回来了! – 啊 ! 哦 ! 啊 !
McQueen’s back!
麦昆回来了!
Oh, Lightning! Welcome home!
小闪电,欢迎回家!
– Good to have you back, honey! – Congratulations, man.
– 你回来真好,亲爱的! – 恭喜了,伙计.
Welcome home, soldier.
欢迎回家来,士兵.
The place wasn’t the same without you, son.
这地方没了你真是不一样啊,孩子.
What? Did he go somewhere?
神马?他去了什么地方吗?
What? Did he go somewhere?
神马?他去了什么地方吗?
It’s good to be home, everybody.
回家来感觉真是太好了,大家.
– Mater! – McQueen!
– 板牙! – 麦昆!
– Mater! – McQueen!
– 板牙! – 麦昆!
Oooh!
奥!
Whoooa!
哇!
Hey, how far did you make it this time, Otis?
欧迪斯,这次你走了多远啊?
– Halfway to the county line. – Ooh, not bad, man!
– 才走了一半. – 不错吗,伙计,比以前强多了.
I know! I can’t believe it either!
是吧,我都不敢相信.
– McQueen! Welcome back! – Mater, it’s so good to see you.
– 麦昆,你终于回来了. – 板牙,见到你真高兴.
You too, buddy.
我也是,伙计.
Oh, man, you ain’t going to believe the things I got planned for us!
伙计,你一定想象不到我给你准备了些什么!
These best friend greetings get longer every year!
他们打招呼的动作越来越花哨了!
These best friend greetings get longer every year!
他们打招呼的动作越来越花哨了!
– You ready to have some serious fun? – I’ve got something to show you first.
– 准备好见识下我准备的乐子了吗? – 等等,我有些东西想先让你看一下.
– You ready to have some serious fun? – I’ve got something to show you first.
– 准备好见识下我准备的乐子了吗? – 等等,我有些东西想先让你看一下.
Wow.
哇!
I can’t believe they renamed the Piston Cup
不敢相信他们居然改了奖杯的名字
after our very own Doc Hudson.
还是用我们的哈德森医生的名字.
I know Doc said these things were just old cups,
我知道医生说过这些只是普通的奖杯而已.
but to have someone else win it just didn’t feel right, you know?
但是让别人赢走他们还是很不爽的?对不对.
Doc would’ve been real proud of you. That’s for sure.
医生一定非常为你骄傲,这是一定的.
All right, pal. I’ve been waiting all summer for this.
好了,伙计,我一夏天都在期待这个呢.
– What you got planned? – Ho-ho-ho! You sure you can handle it?
– 你给我们准备了什么好玩的? – 吼吼吼,你确定你能受得了么?
Do you know who you’re talking to? This is Lightning McQueen!
看看你在和谁讲话,我可是闪电麦昆!
I can handle anything.
没什么我搞不定的啦.
Er… Mater?
哦…这个…板牙?
Just remember, your brakes ain’t going to work on these!
只需要记住一点,就是在这上面刹车可没有用哦.
– Mater? – Relax.
– 板牙? – 放轻松.
These train tracks ain’t been used in years!
这些铁轨几年没人用了.
Aaaah!
啊啊啊!
– Aaaah! – Faster, faster. Come on. Here we go!
– 啊啊啊! – 快跑,快跑,别被追上了.
Faster!
再快点!
Ooh. Wow.
哦,哇哦!
Yeah, I don’t know. Do you think?
我不太确定,你觉得呢?
This is going to be good!
这个一定很刺♥激♥.
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
Uh-oh. This ain’t going to be good.
哦,不,这个过于刺♥激♥了.
Ha-ha! Boy, this was the best day ever!
哈哈,哥们,这是最好玩的一天了!
And my favorite souvenir, this new dent.
还有我最喜欢的纪念品,这个新的凹痕.
– Boy, Mater, today was ah… – Shoot, that was nothing.
– 板牙,今天真的是… – 没什么,今天没什么
Wait till you see what I got planned for tonight!
等你看到我晚上给你准备了什么你就知道了.
Mater, Mater, whoa! I was thinking of just a quiet dinner.
板牙,板牙,别,我只打算吃一餐安静的晚饭而已.
That’s exactly what I was thinkin’.
和我想的一样啊!