他必须住在某个地方。
He must live someplace.
看,你很开心,不是吗? 你做得很好。 你很好。
Look, you’re happy, aren’t you? You’re doing good. You’re well out of it.
-如果他没事,他就不需要你。 -但是,如果不是的话?
– If he’s all right, he don’t need you. – But if he isn’t?
如果不是,他将不会感谢您与他见面。
If he isn’t, he wouldn’t thank you to see him.
七点钟。 全力以赴。
Seven o’clock. All out.
七点钟。 全力以赴。
Seven o’clock. All out.
七点钟。 全力以赴。
Seven o’clock. All out.
那条毯子你要去哪里?
Where are you going with that blanket?
我刚到市医院待了两天。
I’ve only been out of the city hospital for two days.
他们告诉我我应该休息。
They told me I should rest up.
七点钟。 全力以赴。
Seven o’clock. All out.
好吧,来吧,你…
All right, come on, you…
来吧。
Come on.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
没事吧,蓓蕾?
Are you all right, bud?
是的,主任。 我将去找朋友寻求帮助。
Yes, Officer. I’m going to see a friend for help.
我没事 – 好的。
– I’m all right. – All right.
我必须吃饭,否则我会死。
I’ve got to eat or I’ll die.
你在跟谁说话,我还是上帝?
Who are you talking to, me or God?
-晚安,约翰。 -晚安,多莉。
– Goodnight, John. – Goodnight, Dolly.
-晚安,嘉莉。 -晚安,多莉。
– Goodnight, Carrie. – Goodnight, Dolly.
打扰一下,嘉莉。
Excuse me, Carrie.
乔治?
George?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我非常努力地不这样做。
I tried very hard not to do this.
乔治,我一直在找你。
George, I’ve looked so for you.
我需要帮助。
I need help.
只是今晚。
Just tonight.
我需要一点帮助。 我是…
I need a little help. I’m…
…饥饿的。
…hungry.
你能给我多一点吗?
Could you spare me a little something?
空闲的?
Spare?
任何事物。 我不想打扰你。
Anything. I don’t want to bother you.
我不会再这样,只是今晚。
I won’t again, but just tonight.
跟我来。
Come with me.
约翰。 拿食物
John. Get food.
那个意大利的地方将开放。 带些热的东西。
That Italian place will be open. Bring something hot.
乔治。 你怎么了?
George. What happened to you?
以天堂的名义,发生了什么事?
In heaven’s name, what happened?
我有…
I’ve…
我已经忘记了。
I’ve forgotten.
是我做的吗?
Did I do this?
-是吗? -嘉莉…
– Did I? – Carrie…
…我在这里施舍。
…I’m here for a handout.
不要让我过着太多的生活来获得它。
Don’t make me live through too much to get it.
这很慷慨。
This is very generous.
我会补偿你的。
I’ll make it up to you.
你可以让我吗?
Will you let me?
我将很难改变它。
I’ll have trouble changing that.
乔治,我离开你是为了安全。
George, I left you to be safe and secure.
现在我已成为我值得的东西。
Now that I am, make it worth something to me.
让我与您分享。
Let me share it with you.
乔治,看着我。
George, look at me.
我现在知道得多了。
I know a lot more now.
我知道你做了什么。
I know what you did.
我知道你有多爱我。
I know how much you loved me.
我再次想要。 让我把它拿回来。
I want that again. Let me have it back.
让我带你回来。 我能。
Let me bring you back. I can.
不要过去。
Don’t live in the past.
记住?
Remember?
我还太小 我没意识到
I was too young. I didn’t realise.
你怎么不告诉我 你为什么不让我明白?
Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you make me understand?
你还有时间,嘉莉。
You still have time, Carrie.
现在继续前进。
Move on now.
找一个爱的人。
Find someone to love.
这是一个很棒的经验。
It’s a great experience.
嘉莉
Carrie.
您现在可以改变吗?
Could you get that changed now?
我们将需要更多的钱。
We’ll need more money than that.
我将看看阿莫斯先生是否仍在他的办公室。 你在那休息
I’ll see if Mr Amos is still in his office. You rest there.
约翰马上就回来吃了。 那我带你回家
John will be right back with the food. Then I’ll take you home with me.
明天我们要给你买♥♥些衣服。
And tomorrow we’ll get you some clothes.
谢谢…嘉莉。
Thank you… Carrie.