Mama?
妈妈
Oh, Mama.
妈妈 你说的没错
Mama, you were right.
他们笑话我 妈咪
They laughed at me, Mommy.
他们都笑话我
They all laughed at me.
我就知道他们会伤害我的小女儿
I knew they’d hurt my little girl.
当他占有我的时候我就该自杀的
I should have killed myself when he put it in me.
我们睡在同一张床上
We slept in the same bed,
一直都没做过罪孽的事情
lived together sinlessly.
然后有一天晚上
Then one night I…
我看到他看我的眼神不对劲
saw him look at me in that way.
于是我们就都跪下
And we got down on our knees,
祈祷上帝赐给我们力量
to pray for strength.
他就是那个时候占有了我
And that’s when he took me.
不 妈妈 我不想听
No, Mama.
I don’t want to hear it.
而我也很享受 -妈妈 不
And I liked it. Mama, no.
你一出生我就应该把你献给上帝 但是…
I should have given you to God when you were born but…
我太脆弱了
I was weak.
而且我太爱你了
And I loved you so much.
于是我说 上帝
And I said God,
让我留下我的小女儿吧
let me keep my little girl.
让我留下她
Let me keep her.
我们祈祷吧
Let’s pray.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
我们来祈祷
Yes, we’ll pray.
我是牧师 而你是我的教♥徒♥
I’ll be the preacher. You’ll be my congregation.
我们在天上的父
Our Father Who art in heaven
愿您的名被尊为圣
Hallowed be Thy name
愿您的国降临
Thy kingdom come
愿您的旨意
Thy will be done
行在地上
On earth
如同行在天上
As it is in heaven.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈 求你了
Mama, please.
不要 妈妈 妈妈 求你了
No, Mama. Mama, please.
这不是你的错 嘉莉 是我的错
Mama.
This isn’t your fault, Carrie. It’s mine.
妈妈 你不能这样
Mommy, this isn’t right. You know the devil never dies.
你知道魔鬼是永不会消亡的
他总是不断地回来 你只能一直杀他
He keeps coming back.
You’ve got to keep killing him.
不要 妈妈 -一遍又一般
No, Mama.
Over and over again.
妈妈 求求你了 妈妈
Mama, please. Mama!
不要
No!
不要 妈妈
No, Mama.
妈妈 住手
Mama, stop it!
嘉莉 -对不起
Carrie.
嘉莉
I’m sorry.
Carrie!
没事了
Ok.
没事的
It’s ok.
没事的 没人会伤害你
It’s ok. No one’s going to hurt you.
没人会伤害你
No one’s going to hurt you.
嘉莉
Carrie?
让我帮你 嘉莉
Let me help you, Carrie.
你为什么不肯放过我
Why couldn’t you leave me alone?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你看看你把我变成了什么样子
Look what you turned me into.
别伤害我 嘉莉
Don’t hurt me, Carrie.
为什么
Why not?
我这一辈子都被人伤害
I’ve been hurt my whole life.
我杀了我妈妈
I killed my mom.
我想让她回来
I want her back.
我好害怕
I’m scared.
我们得离开这
We’ve got to get out of here!
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
快点啊
Come on!
是个女孩 -什么
It’s a girl. What?
你还不知道吗
You don’t know?
天啊
Oh, my God.
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
没事的
It’s ok.
嘉莉·怀特下地狱
你做的很好 只是又一次宫缩而已
You’re doing great. That’s just another contraction.
好的
Ok.
苏 帮个忙 使劲
Sue, do me a favor and push.
不 感觉不对 我觉得怪怪的
No, something doesn’t feel right. It doesn’t feel right.
加油 呼吸
Come on now, breathe.
再试一次 苏 再试一次
Try again, Sue. Try again.
一切都很正常
Everything’s ok.
开始了 准备好了吗
There we go. Ready?
好疼 救命啊
It hurts! Please help me!
躺好 好吗 苏
Just lay back, ok, Sue?
好了
There you go.
差不多了
Almost there.
正常吗
Is it normal?
使劲就行了 -一切都会没事的
Alright, just push! Everything’s gonna be ok.
按住她
Hold her still!
苏 使劲
Sue, push!
苏 你要呼吸
Sue, I need you to breathe!
准备下一次宫缩
Now, get ready for the next one.
使劲 你可以的 -加油
Push! You can do it! Come on!
醒醒宝贝
Wake up, baby!
没事的 没事的 有我呢
It’s ok, it’s ok. I gotcha.
结束了 宝贝 结束了
It’s over, baby! It’s over!
苏 没事的
Sue, you’re alright!
没事的
You’re alright!
宝贝 醒醒
Baby. Baby, wake up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!