wave a scepter around while they play the school song,
然后再跳一小段舞
and then, do a little dance so everyone can see how idiotic we look.
让大家看看我们俩有多傻
好漂亮的宝座
They are beautiful.
漂亮的是你
You’re beautiful.
那么我们投票给谁呢
So…
who do we vote for?
他们是你的朋友
I guess they’re more your crowd than mine.
我没朋友
I don’t really have a crowd.
我们应该投给自己 对吧
Well, I think we vote for ourselves, right?
不 别 别投给自己
No. No, don’t. Don’t vote for us.
少谦虚了
To the devil with false modesty.
那就不谦虚了
To the devil.
划破手了 -没
Hurt yourself? No.
致我的好兄弟
To my boy, George Dawson,
乔治·道森
还有惊悚四♥人♥帮♥
to the Fearsome Four,
迈克 马特 布莱恩还有布拉德
Mike, Matt, Brian and Brad.
我会想念你们的
I’m going to miss you guys.
选票填好了吗 -填好了
All set?
Oh, yeah.
祝你们好运 我是投给你们俩了
Good luck, kids. You’ve got my vote.
给你
More ballots for you.
美女
Hey, girl.
发信人克丽丝:你家小妞挺漂亮的 不过她得意不了多久了
好了
Here you go.
桶一掉下去 我们就跑
As soon as that bucket goes, we run.
我们不能留在这等着看她的笑话
We don’t stick around for the laughs or the screams or anything.
或是看她尖叫
明白吗
Alright?
听见没
You got it?
你有没有听我说话
Are you listening?
干嘛 -等他们一上台
Hey. Hey?
我们该做什么
What? When they get up there.
你来拉绳子然后等到…
What’s happening? You’re pulling the rope and when the..
闭嘴 我听不见了
Shut up so I can hear. Hey. Listen to me. Listen.
听我说 听好了
If you get caught and you say anything about what we did,
如果你被人抓到
然后把我们做的事说出去
I will fucking kill you.
我就他妈的杀了你
这可不是你们几个臭婆娘
This isn’t what you bitches did in the shower.
在洗澡间玩的小把戏
This is criminal assault.
这是犯罪袭击
This is fucking jail time if we’re caught.
我们要是被抓了可是要坐牢的
我明白
I get it.
不管结果怎样 你都是王后 知道吗
Hey.
Whatever happens tonight, you’re Queen, ok?
结果出来了 票数非常接近
And the results are in.
And it was very, very close.
鼓声响起来
A drum roll, please.
以一票之差获胜的赢家是
By one vote, our winners are…
汤米·罗斯和嘉莉·怀特
Tommy Ross and Carrie White!
走吧
Come on.
干得漂亮 嘉莉
Way to go, Carrie.
希瑟 克丽丝在哪
Heather, where’s Chris?
你说什么呀 她没来呀
What are you talking about? She’s not here.
怎么了 来呀
Hey, what’s wrong? Come on, go.
拉绳子呀 你可以的
You can do this.
我们是要坏事干到底了
We are fucking doing this.
现在退出太迟了
It’s too late to go back now.
埃文高中
Ewen High.
我向你们隆重介绍
I give you your newly crowned King and Queen of the prom,
毕业舞会之王和王后
汤米·罗斯以及嘉莉·怀特
Tommy Ross and Carrie White.
拉呀 -闭嘴 比利
Pull it! Shut up, Billy!
克丽丝 -苏
Chris. Sue?

Sue. Chris?
你在干吗 -走 我们走了
What are you doing? Come on.
不 德斯贾尔丁老师
Come on, let’s go.
我什么也没干 是克丽丝
No! Miss Desjardin, it’s not me. It’s Chris.
拉呀 比利 使劲拉
Pull it Billy, pull it!
别毁了嘉莉的一切
Don’t ruin this for Carrie.
不是我 -走吧 出去
It’s not me! Come on. Out.
让她好好享受这一刻 -不 等等
Let her have this. No, wait!
搞什么
What the hell?
塞上它
Plug it up!
求求你们救救我
Please help me!
塞上它
Plug it up!
嘉莉 等等 嘉莉
Carrie, wait. Carrie.
救救我
Plug it up!

No!
怪胎 怪胎 -走了
Freak! Freak! Come on.
嘉莉 过来
Carrie.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米 不
Oh no.
不要
No.

Fuck.
前面还有三厘米
You have an inch.
知道 加油啊
Come on.
走啊 走啊 加油
Go, go. Come on.
走吧 -你看见了吗
Come on. Are you seeing this?
等一下 -走吧
Wait. Come on.
发生了爆♥炸♥
There’s been an explosion.
大家都别慌
Don’t panic!
上看台
Bleachers!
我们得跑到门那去
We have to get to the door.
妮基
Nicki!
丽琪 -妮基
Lizzy! Nicki!
起来 我们得赶紧走 -好吧
Come on! We got to go!
蒂娜快走
Tina, come on!
我们都要死了
We’re all going to die!
快点
Come on!
爸爸 来接我…
你在干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
我没干什么
Nothing.
你觉得这他妈是闹着玩吗
Do you think this is a fucking game?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们要离开这里然后永不回来
We’re going to leave town and we’re never going to come back.
好吗 没事的 一切都会没事的
Ok? It’s ok.
好吧
It’s going to be ok. Ok.
天啊 小心
Oh, my God! Watch out!
该死的鬼地方
Shit town!
开车啊
Go, move!
天啊
Oh, my God.
是嘉莉
It’s Carrie.
轧过去
Run her down.
杀了她
Kill her.
杀了她 比利
Kill her, Billy. Kill her, Billy! Kill her!
杀了她 比利 杀了她
闭嘴 我知道
Shut up! I got this.
来啊
Come on!
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy?

No.
妈咪 妈咪 妈咪
Mommy. Mommy. Mommy.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama!

No.

No.

No.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!