我也很害怕
It scares me too.
别的小孩
The other kids.
都觉得我是个怪胎
They think I’m weird.
但是我不想成为一个怪胎
I don’t want to be.
我得尽力做一个正常人
I have to try to be a whole person,
在我还有机会的时候
before it’s too late.
他会伤害你
He’ll hurt you.
不会的 妈妈
No, Mama.
不 妈妈
No, Mama, there are bad people, but not Tommy.
这世上是有坏人 但汤米不是
他是好人 你会喜欢他的
He’s good, you’ll like him. He’s a very nice boy.
他真的人很好
Boys, boys. After the blood,
男孩子啊男孩子 在你出血之后
男孩子们会追着血腥味来
comes the boys, sniffing, slobbering like dogs.
就像狗一样垂涎着
别说了 妈妈
Stop it, Mama. He don’t care.
他会一直亲昵地抚摸你
He’s going to paw at you,
直到他找到血味儿是从哪里冒出来的
He finds where that blood smell comes from.
他会占有你的 嘉莉
He’s going to take you Carrie, in his car, out to the wilderness,
在他停在荒山野岭的车里
out where it’s cold and the roadhouses are and the whiskey.
在寒冷的野外
在酒气冲天的小旅馆里
别这么神神叨叨了
Stop being so crazy. You tell that boy you’re not going.
去跟那个男孩子说 你不去了
No.

We’ll move from here. We’re never going stop moving.
我们搬家 我们会一直搬家
不 妈妈
No Mama.
你到壁橱里祷告去
You’re going to go to your closet and you’re going to pray.
赶紧进去
You’re going to get in there and you’re going to pray for forgiveness.
去向主忏悔
No, never again, Mama!
不 我再也不会那样了 妈妈
妈妈 起来
Mama, stand up.
妈妈 站起来
Mama, stand up!
妈妈 我要去
Mama, I’m going.
女巫 -我不是女巫 妈妈
Witch.
I’m not a witch, Mama.
世界上没有女巫
There are no witches.
魔鬼附她的身了 就跟他之前一样
The devil’s got her now.
不是魔鬼啊 妈妈
Like he did before. It’s not the devil, Mama.
世界上还有其他人跟我一样
There are other people out there like me,
拥有我这种能力
who can do what I can do.
可怜的孩子 你不知道他对你施法了吗
You poor child, don’t you know?
Don’t you know, he’s working through you?
妈妈 这是遗传 外婆传给我的
Mama, it’s inherited.
你没能遗传到而已
It was passed down from Grandma and it skipped you.
你知道的 -不 不是的
You know that. No. No.
也可能是爸爸的遗传
No. Maybe it came from Daddy.
他传染了癌症给我
He gave me a cancer.
我之前都当你是癌症
I thought you were cancer.
太过分了
Momma, that’s awful.
别那样说 -她不再属于我
Don’t say that. She’s lost to me.
尽管祷告吧妈妈 但我一定会去的
Pray all you want Mama, but I’m going.
什么也阻止不了我
And nothing’s going to stop me.
我也不会再说这件事了
And I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
这是干嘛
What are we doing?
这跟嘉莉·怀特有什么关系啊
What does this have to do with Carrie White?
宝贝 你说了想让我们对她做点手脚
Baby, you said…
you wanted us to do something about her.
是小猪崽
It’s a piggy!
来吧 猪崽崽 猪崽崽
Here, piggy, piggy, piggy, piggy.
来吧 猪崽崽 猪崽崽
Here, piggy, piggy, piggy, piggy, piggy.
这里闻起来跟屎一样臭
It smells like shit in here.
克丽丝 挑一只
Chris, pick one.
挑一只跟她长得像的
Pick one that looks like her.
给那头猪准备点猪血
Pig’s blood for a pig.
好大啊 好大啊
那只
That one.
去吧
Go on.
动作快点 使劲儿来一下 好吗
One quick swing, alright?
我可以的
I got this.
别担心 小猪崽
Don’t worry, little piggy,
杰克叔马上就朝你脑门来敲一下啦
Uncle Jack is going to bash your head right in.
你不会有任何…
You’re not going to feel one..
闭嘴 赶紧的别磨叽 真要命
Shut up! Do it already. Jesus.
我做不到
I can’t.
天呐 你们还是男人吗
God, you guys are such goddamn pussies.
闭嘴
Shut up!
对不起 比利
I’m sorry, Billy.
来吧 你可以的
Come on, you got this.
好吧 赶紧来切一刀就好…
Alright, it’s just one quick slice and…
天呐
Oh, my God.
干得好 宝贝
Good job, baby.
苏 你还好吗
Sue. Hey, are you ok?
我们走
There we go.
比利 快点
Billy. Hurry up.
天呐
Oh, my God.
时机一到 我就让你拉绳索 好吗
When the time comes,
I’ll let you pull the rope, ok?
我是这样想的
Oh, I plan on it.
你们今天看到苏了吗
Did you guys see Sue today?
她看上去很糟糕
She looked awful.
我知道克丽丝不会来
I know Chris isn’t coming.
她被禁止来毕业舞会
She’s suspended.
她会崩溃吗
Do you think she’ll crash?
克丽丝嘛 谁知道呢
You never know with Chris, right?
所以我想去舞会后的派对
So, I think I’m going to have the after-party.
不行
你觉得呢 披着吗
What do you think? Down?

No.
这样就对了
你能把它别在我裙子上吗 妈妈
Will you pin it on me, Mama?
红色
Red.
我就猜它是红色的
I might have known it would be red.
是粉色
It’s pink.
我看到了你下流的胸垫 大家都会看到
I can see your dirty pillows.
Everyone will.
那是胸 妈妈
Breasts, Mama.
是胸 你有 所有女人都有
Breasts.
You have them and every woman has them.
不要穿这条裙子了 嘉莉
Take off that dress, Carrie.
我要穿
No.
脱下来 我们一起把它烧了
Take it off and we’ll burn it together and pray for forgiveness.
祷告忏悔
妈妈 这裙子很端庄的
Mama, it’s modest.
给那个男生打电♥话♥说你不去了
Call that boy and tell him you’re not going.
就说你病了
You just tell him, you’re sick.
我不想让你受伤害
I don’t want you to get hurt.
你也可以为我开心啊
Or you could just be happy for me.
妈妈 不要再伤害你自己了
Mama, stop hurting yourself.
你知道这样也留不住我啊
You know it’s not going to make me stay.
他不会来 这只是个恶作剧
He’s not coming. It’s a trick.
跟以往一样
Same as always.
他会来的
He’s going to come.
他们会嘲笑你
They’re going to laugh at you.
所有人都会笑话你
They’re all going to laugh at you.
妈妈 别说了
Mama, stop it.
我已经够紧张了
I’m nervous enough as it is.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
看到了吗 妈妈
You see, Mama?
一切都会顺利的
You see, it’s all going to be ok.
忏悔吧 趁现在还不太迟
Oh, repent. It’s not too late.
妈妈 别扫我的兴 我会早回来的
Mama, don’t ruin this for me.
我要告诉那个男孩实情
I’ll be home early.
I’m going to have to tell that boy the truth
我要告诉他是你父亲占有我
that your father took me
而你生来就是孽种
and you were born of sin. You’ll say nothing, Mama.
你什么都不许说 妈妈
And from that sin…
这一孽…
一孽引来另一孽
From that sin…
最可怕的罪孽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!