Yes, I’m picking up.
玛格丽特 对于学校发生的事情
Margaret, I want to say how sorry I am
我深感抱歉
about what happened at the school.
苏的行为确实无礼
There’s no excuse for what Sue did, but…
但她是个好孩子
she’s a good girl.
那群女生里有好孩子吗
Are any of those girls good?
这做工可真美啊 玛格丽特
That is beautiful work, Margaret.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很喜欢你缝的领口
I love what you’ve done with the neckline.
还有这针法 几乎都看不出来呢
And the stitches.
很少有人能做成这样了吧
You can barely see them.
So few people can sew like this anymore.
我自己肯定是做不来的
I could never do anything like this myself.
苏穿上它 一定会很美
Sue’s going to look beautiful.
我都迫不及待了
I am so excited for her.
让我想起了自己的毕业舞会
I remember my prom.
反正 她一定很喜欢
Anyway, she’s going to love it.
现在都是无神论的时代了 斯内尔夫人
These are Godless times, Mrs. Snell.
这位体育老师逼着克丽丝
This gym teacher was running Chrissie
在操场跑步 还爆粗口
into the ground and used profanity.
她应该是说过”人♥渣♥”
I believe the term shitty was used.
她不能那样做 那是滥用职权
She can’t do that. It’s abuse of power.
没错 爸爸 她是说了那个词
You’re right, Daddy. That’s what she said.
“人♥渣♥” 真是侮辱人
Shitty.
德斯贾尔丁老师是为今天课上的事情
She’s really abusive.
Ms. Desjardin was reprimanded for what happened in class today.
训斥学生的
But you know we’ve had a lot of problems
但就算是在此之前
你女儿也是个麻烦精
with your daughter in the past.
现在她又对她的同学嘉莉·怀特那样
And now, with what she did to her classmate, Carrie White.
那个女生来了…
The girl was having her..
你女儿和她的小跟班们所做的…
What your daughter and her posse.. Like I said.
我不会听信你的一面之词
I’m not going to sit here and listen to halftruths.
我相信我的女儿 她说了她没做
I know my daughter. She said she didn’t do it.
我要维护她参加毕业舞会的权力
I want her prom privileges restored.
你没办法证明她做了什么 不是吗
You can’t prove she did anything, can you?
我想应该还有一份关于那件事的录像
Well, I believe that there is a video of the incident.
就是你女儿拍下来的
And I think your daughter is the one who took it.
在那种录像里出现的人
I think a video like that would probably,
都会受到惩罚
be pretty damning to anyone in it
尤其是录制人
and to the person who made it.
不是吗 哈根森先生
Don’t you, Mr. Hargensen?
我不知道啊 我只是一名体育老师
I don’t know. I’m just a gym teacher,
不过这种录像应该
but it seems like a video like that
会影响到大学录取的吧
would probably affect college admissions,
怕是会引起法律纠纷
possibly a lawsuit,
还有许多负面影响
tons of bad publicity.
也不知道《今日秀》会怎么评论那段录像
I wonder what The Today Show would do with a video like that.
要不就检查她的手♥机♥ 如果没有
I think we should just look at her phone and if it’s not there,
我就向你们道歉
I owe you a huge apology
她也可以参加毕业舞会
and she should be allowed to go to prom.
克丽丝
Chris.
克丽丝
Chris.
爸爸 我不会把手♥机♥交给他们
Daddy, I’m not going to give them my phone.
里面有我的个人隐私
I have personal things on here.
那不是侵犯我的个人隐私吗
Isn’t that invasion of privacy or something?
克丽丝 如果你想参加毕业舞会
Chrissie, if you want to go to prom,
把这破手♥机♥给他们就完事了
just give them the damn phone and we can be done with this.
我还得去上班
I have to get back to work.
爸爸
Dad.
该死 你倒是给他们啊 克丽丝
God damn it, just give them your phone, Chris.
我不给
No.
至此 我正式被禁止参加毕业舞会
So, I’m officially out of the prom.
不过我打赌那个混♥蛋♥莫顿会失业
I bet that cocksucker Morton loses his job, though.
我爸会起诉他
My dad is suing him.
天啊 苏 你为什么不帮我说话
Jesus, Sue, why didn’t you stand up for me?
我们完全能稳赢的
We could have had them by the balls.
这是我们对嘉莉·怀特所做的应有惩罚
We deserved it,
for what we did to Carrie White.
我觉得我这是罪有应得
I thought I deserved it.
德斯贾尔丁没说错
Desjardin was right.
我们之前的作为的确是无理取闹
We did a shitty thing for no reason. Bullshit!
胡扯
就那个嘉莉
That Carrie goes around saying that everyone but her and her mother
到处跟人说全世界除了她和她妈
其他人都会下地狱 你也要替她说话
are going to hell and you stuck up for her?
别这样
Come on! You can be such a pig sometimes, Chris.
你有时候真的很过分 克丽丝
嘉莉·怀特做了什么对不起你的事情吗
What did Carrie White ever do to you?
她在六年级就开始为这事祈祷了 苏
She’s been begging for it since the sixth grade, Sue.
我得走了
I got to go.
我记得你也在场
Hey, I seem to remember
跟其他人一起 往她身上扔东西
you were in there throwing shit with the rest of us.
她怎么说来着
What was it that she was calling her?
是”怪胎”吧 -我住手了
Freak?
I stopped.
你住手了呢?
Oh, you stopped?
是 -你为什么还跑步呢
Yeah. Why did you keep running?
为什么要继续跑 -够了
Why did you keep running, Sue? Stop it, Chris!
苏 -克丽丝
You kept running, Sue, little Suze,
苏 小乖乖 你还跑步
因为你毕生都他妈梦想着
because you’ve been dreaming about senior year
高三的时候 能有完美的男友
and the perfect boyfriend and the perfect prom,
和完美的毕业舞会
your whole goddamned life.
你早就订好了酒店
You already booked the hotel,
还练好了你和汤米滚床单时…
already practiced the sounds you’re going to make
叫♥床♥的声音
when you and Tommy make love.
这就是你♥他♥妈♥改变想法的原因
That’s why, you had this bullshit change of heart.
你压根不关心嘉莉·怀特
You don’t give a shit about Carrie White.
所有人都知道
And everybody knows it.
好吧 回见啊 苏
Ok.
I’ll see you around, Sue.
嘉莉
Carrie?
嘉莉
Carrie?
我不会让任何人伤害你的 小宝贝
I’m not going to let anyone hurt you, little girl.
你跟我待在这儿很安全
You’re safe here with me.
抢到了
Got it.
Hey.
你怎么样 -还行
How are you doing?
还行 -是
Good.
Good? Yeah.
怎么了
What’s up?
你带嘉莉·怀特参加舞会吧
I want you to take Carrie White to prom.
好想法啊宝贝儿 接着说
Good one, babe. Come on.
你来真的啊
Are you serious?
我只是想弥补自己的过错
I’m just trying to fix what I did.
这个我懂 可是也…
Yeah. I. I. I get that but, this is…
苏 这样很傻
Sue, it’s nuts.
是很傻 又如何呢
Ok, so it’s nuts.
我们之前那样对她 我必须做点什么
But after what we did to her,
不是说声对不起就能完事了
I have to do something.
I have to do something that counts.
你就这么确信她会答应我吗
What even makes you think that she would say yes to me?
她会答应的
She’d say yes.
我跟她都没怎么说过话
We’ve barely even spoken.
你在课堂上为她解围时
I saw how she looked at you in class when you rescued her.
我看到了她看你的眼神
哪个女孩儿不想去毕业舞会
What girl doesn’t want to go to prom?
哪个女孩儿不想要一个奇妙的夜晚
What girl doesn’t want one magical night?
为了她 我都可以放弃
Maybe I can give that up for her.

No. Babe, I want you to have that magic night.
宝贝儿 我想让你拥有那个奇妙的夜晚
我不想带嘉莉·怀特参加舞会
I don’t want to go to prom with Carrie White.
我想跟你去
I want to go to prom with you.
我不能去
I can’t go.
你好 嘉莉
Hey, Carrie.
他们说你在图书馆
I was, I was looking for you at the…
我刚才去那找了你
library because that’s where they said you were.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!