Favorite movie?
血腥运动
Bloodsport.
最喜欢的饮料
Favorite drink?
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
♪ Brightly beams ♪
♪ Our Father’s mercy ♪
♪ From His lighthouse evermore ♪
♪ But to us ♪
♪ He gives the keeping ♪
♪ Of the lights along the shore ♪
♪ Let the lower lights be burning ♪
♪ Send a gleam across the wave. ♪
你做完祷告了了吗 孩子
Did you finish your prayers, little girl?
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
好孩子
That’s my good girl.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mama.
好了 站起来
Alright, stand up.
站好队
Line up, please.
你们马上要迎来很重要的一周
You have a big week coming up. A big month, actually.
实际上是一个月
或许是你们人生中最重要的一个月
Probably the biggest month of your lives.
要参加舞会 要毕业
Prom and then graduation.
激动吗
Are you excited?
你们可能都准备好了裙子
You probably all have your dresses.
邀请好了舞伴
You have your dates by now.
对吧 克丽丝
What about you, Chris?
你邀请了谁呢
Who’s the lucky guy?
比利·诺兰 你不认识他
Billy Nolan.
他不是我们学校的
You don’t know him. He doesn’t go to this school.
你打算送他个襟花吗
Are you going to get him a boutonniere?
还是在他翻领上贴个血淋淋的卫生巾
Or are you just going to pin a bloody tampon to his lapel?
我不用听你跟我说这个
I so don’t need to hear this.
你哪儿也不准去
You’re not going anywhere.
你呢 苏
What about you, Sue?
你和汤米忙着竞选舞会之王和王后吗
Are you and Tommy busy campaigning to be Prom King and Queen?
我本来打算投你一票的
I would have voted for you.
现在不了
Not now.
你们昨天都做了一件很卑劣的事
You all did a shitty thing yesterday.
非常的卑劣
A really shitty thing.
而且有个人居然还胆大包天发了视频
And one of you had the audacity to post a video.
谁发了视频
Somebody made a video of it?
狗屁
This is bullshit.
行了 感谢哈根森小姐吧
That’s it.
因为她 你们所有人都要受罚跑步
Thanks to Miss Hargensen, you’re all running suicides.
我才不跑
I’m not doing it.
自己看着办
That’s up to you.
你们都自己看着办
That’s up to all of you, but anyone who stops running…
但是不跑的人就被停课了
如果被停课了 就不能去参加舞会了
is suspended.
And if you’re suspended,
you’re not going to prom.
跑的时候 好好想想
While you’re running,
I’d like for you to think long and hard,
要是你是嘉莉·怀特会是什么感受
about what it would be like to be Carrie White.
我没事的 妈妈
I’ll be ok.
我今天会早下班 去学校接你
I’m going to leave work early today and pick you up after school.
她不能这么对我
She can’t do this to me.
别想了 克丽丝 都快结束了
Just let it go, Chris. We’re almost done.
然后这周每天都这么跑
Then every day this week?
就因为嘉莉·怀特
All because of Carrie White?
我他妈才不要
Like hell I Will.
继续跑 哈根森
Keep moving, Hargensen.
继续跑 不然你就不能去参加舞会了
Keep running or you’re not going to prom.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
这是虐待儿童
This is child abuse.
你说什么
What did you say to me?
我不会因为嘉莉·怀特来例假
I’m not going to run,
再跑一步了
another goddamn inch
because Carrie White got her period
不知道那是什么也太蠢了
and was too stupid, to know what it was.
你说什么 你被停学了
What? You’re suspended.
你不能去参加舞会
You’re out of prom and you’re out of my class. Now!
也别来上我的课了 现在就滚
不 -不
No. No?
你没权做这个决定 她不能这么对我们
You can’t decide that.
再见 克丽丝 你们其他人继续
She can’t do this to us.
Goodbye, Chris. The rest of you, keep at it.
有人可能会因脱水而死
Someone could die of dehydration.
蒂娜 你心脏还不好 是不是
Tina, you have a heart condition, right?
只要我们联合起来
If we all stick together,
他们不可能让我们所有人都停学
they’re not going to suspend all of us.
他们不可能让我们所有人都不去参加舞会
They’re not going to keep us all from prom.
那就没有什么舞会可言了
There would be no prom.
妮基 丽琪
Nik, Lizzy?
开始吧 姑娘们
Let’s go, ladies!
希瑟
Heather?
真是狗屎 我们又没做错什么
This is bullshit!
We didn’t do anything wrong.
好了 我们继续
Alright, let’s go.
是不是 苏 我们是一路的 对吗
Right, Sue?
You’re with me on this, right?
过来
Come on.

Sue.
来吧
Come on.
继续 姑娘们
Keep going, ladies.
这事儿没完
This isn’t over.
这事儿远没有结束呢
This isn’t over by a long shot.
那就是嘉莉·怀特
That’s Carrie White.
嘉莉·怀特吃屎去吧…
魔力
《奇迹大全》《心灵遥感》《我的身体怎么了》《边缘科学》
那个…抱歉
You know.. Sorry.
我只是想说 你可以全屏观看
I was just going to say, you can make it fullscreen.
好了 下一个是谁
Alright, who’s next?
嘉莉 最喜欢的诗 你带来了吗
Carrie.
Favorite poem did you bring one?
是的
Yeah.
到讲台前
Why don’t you come to the front of the class
跟大家分享一下
and share it with us all?
来到这个僻静的地方寻找些安慰
This…
This unfrequented place to find some ease
只能安慰肉体 却不能安慰心灵
Ease to the body some,
none to the mind.
时间飞逝
Times past,
我曾是怎样 现在又是怎样
and what…
what once I was and what am now.
为什么天使两次从空中降临预告我的诞生
O wherefore was my birth from Heaven foretold.
为什么最后一次
Twice by an Angel,
还向我父母显现圣身
who at last in sight of both my Parents,
浑身是火
all in flames…
从供奉祭品的祭坛升腾
ascended.
好吧 真是…
Ok, that was…
让人烦躁
Disturbing.
这是这一年你说过最多的话
That is the most you’ve said in class all year.
你还有什么想要分享的吗
Is there anything else you’d like to share
还是你今天吓唬够我们了
or are you done scaring us for the day?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
抱歉 罗斯先生 你说什么
Excuse me, Mr. Ross.
我说 太棒了
Did you say something?
I said, awesome.
我觉得嘉莉读的很棒
I just thought what Carrie read was awesome.
你不觉得吗 奥尔曼先生
Didn’t you, Mr. Ulmann?
好了 下一个是谁
Alright, who’s next?
妮基
Nicki.
我是说丽琪
I mean, Lizzy.
有人在吗
Is anyone working?
请问
Excuse me.
有人在吗
Is anybody working?
玛格丽特
Oh, Margaret.
抱歉打扰到你了
I’m sorry to disturb you.
我不知道雨果和葛洛丽亚在哪里
I don’t know where Hugo and Gloria..
有什么需要 斯内尔夫人
Can I help you, Mrs. Snell?
对了 我来取衣服

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!