我记得
I remember.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天哪 别
Oh, God, don’t.
我看起来太吓人了
I look a fright.
怎么会 你很美
You do not, you look wonderful.
就 保持这个姿势
Just… stay like that.
你想理查德吗
Do you miss Richard?
不想 我整天都没想过他
No. I haven’t thought about him all day.
也不怎么想家
Or of home, really.
家
Home…
是的 这对于美国当选总统来说
Yes, it’s a warm family get-together
是一次温馨的家庭聚会
for the U.S. President-elect.
他的孙子孙女和他们的玩具
His grandchildren and their toys
才是他此刻最为关心的
are his primary concern at the moment,
佳节若无儿女绕膝来诠释
for what would this joyous season be like
又有什么意义呢
without little people to give it meaning?
让我跟她说
Let me speak to her.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你应该在弗罗里达
You’re supposed to be in Florida.
我做不到
Well, I couldn’t do that,
因为瑞迪想跟母亲一块儿过圣诞
because Rindy would like to be with her mother for Christmas.
而且这不关你的事
Not that it’s any of your goddamn business.
快去叫她 我知道她在
Now go get her. I know she’s here.
你居然敢对我发号♥施令
Oh, you’ve got some fucking nerve ordering me around.
不在
And, no…
她不在这儿
she’s not here.
不可能
Well, that’s impossible,
她既不在家 又没跟我一起
because she’s not at home and she’s not with me,
她肯定跟你在一起
so she must be with you.
是啊
Yeah.
哈奇 你说得对
You know, Harge, you have a point.
你用了十年时间来确保
You’ve spent ten years making damn sure
她的全部生活都绕着你转
her only point of reference is you…
你的工作 你的朋友 你的家…
your job, your friends, your fam…
她在哪儿 见鬼
Where is she? Goddamn it!
她仍是我妻子 艾比
She’s still my wife, Abby.
由我来负责
She’s my responsibility.
你用强制令来羞辱她
You know, that’s some way of showing it,
倒是有力的佐证
slapping her with an injunction.
我关门了
I’m closing the door.
我爱她
I love her.
我也无计可施
I can’t help you with that.
-卡罗尔 -特芮丝 是你吗
– Carol? – Therese, is that you?
-是的 -你能帮个忙
– Yes. – Would you be a sweetie
把我的蓝毛衣递过来吗
and fetch me my, uh, blue sweater?
就在床上的大箱里
It’s in the big suitcase, on the bed.
好的
Okay.
慢吞吞
Hey, slowpoke…
找到了
Found it.
谢了
Thanks.
都还好吧
Everything all right?
还好 我只是突然饿了
Yeah, I’m just suddenly starving.
那好 我马上出来
All right. Be out in a minute.
饿了吗
You hungry?
嗯
Sure.
谢了
Thanks.
你有安全感吗
Do you feel safe?
跟我一起时
With me, I mean?
你总是出人意料
You’re full of surprises.
那如果你担心害怕 或我能做什么
I mean, you’d tell me if… something scared you
希望你告诉我
and there was something I could do to help?
我没害怕 特芮丝
I’m not frightened, Therese.
您正在收听的是WHBC广播台
You’re listening to WHBC,
俄亥俄州坎顿市 调幅1480
1480, Canton, Ohio.
《而那是你的机会》
“And That’s The Chance You Take”,
歌♥手艾迪·费舍
from Eddie Fisher.
? 或许他将是真爱 ?
Perhaps he’ll be your true love ?
? 或许又会有良缘 ?
Perhaps you’ll seek a new love ?
? 可那是你的机会 ?
But that’s the chance you take… ?
标间配有
Our standard rooms
立体声落地收音机
come equipped with stereophonic console radios.
我们还有空的总统套房♥
Or we do have the Presidential Suite available
房♥价折扣很大
for a very attractive rate.
两个标间就好
Two standard rooms should be fine.
怎么不要总统套房♥
Why not take the Presidential Suite?
既然折扣很大
I mean, if the rate’s attractive.
要我帮你吗
Can I help you with that?
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
好冷啊
It’s so cold.
冻得我眼镜上都是雾气
It’s so cold my glasses fogged clear over.
给你
There you go.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
-晚安 -晚安
– Night. – Good night.
-别眨 -抱歉
– Don’t blink. – Sorry.
好了
There.
我要口红
I need lipstick.
再放
Again.
照照镜子
Take a look at yourself.
多美
Beautiful.
好吧 接下来
Okay. Next?
小姐能否赏脸
Would Mademoiselle be so kind
涂到手腕脉搏点上
as to apply to her pulse points only?
我也要
Me, too.
美妙绝伦
Oh, that’s divine.
来闻闻
Smell that.
敬麦金利总统
To President McKinley.
我们能买♥♥大厅那些明信片吗
Can we get those postcards in the lobby?
寄回家一定很棒
It would be really nice to send one back home.
行
Yeah.
早上好
Good morning.
很高兴你没被冻僵
Glad to see you didn’t freeze over or nothing, huh.
你也不赖
You, too.
恐怕咖啡口味不太好
Afraid the coffee’s not very good.
热就行了
Ah… as long as it’s hot.
包里有什么
What’s in the case?
一些小商品
Notions.
我…我卖♥♥小商品
I’m, uh… I sell them.
想卖♥♥出去
Or I try to.
咖啡太难喝了
Lousy coffee.
抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
-怎么了 -我们刚在聊天
– Excuse me? – We were just chatting.
我叫汤米·塔克
Name’s Tucker. Tommy.
我是特芮丝·贝利维特 她叫卡罗尔·艾尔德
Therese Belivet, Carol Aird.
很荣幸认识你
Pleased to meet you.
塔克先生是卖♥♥小商品的
Mr. Tucker sells notions.
哦
I see.
我也不知道什么算小商品
I don’t know what notions are, exactly,
但确实有人教我们用这个词
but they do instruct us to use the word.
据说受女人欢迎
Says it appeals to women.
你有口红吗
Do you have any lipsticks?
没 但我有针线包
No. But I do have a sewing kit.
你不需要针线包
You don’t need a sewing kit.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我想我们五六点钟就能到芝加哥
I think we can make Chicago by 5:00 or 6:00,
如果早点出发
if we get an early start.
我也往那儿去
That is where I’m headed.
州际公路上有近道
There’s a shortcut across the interstate.
能省两个小时
Knocks two hours off the drive.
两小时 还挺多
Two hours? That would be something.
我们能停车买♥♥点路上看的杂♥志♥吗
Can we stop and get some magazines on the way?