对不起
I’m sorry.
今早我在我枕头下
I found Rindy’s hairbrush
发现了瑞迪的梳子
underneath my pillow this morning.
上面都是她的头发
Full of her hair.
她故意的 你知道吗
She does that, you know,
想让我知道她很听话
to let me know she’s been a good girl
有好好梳头
and brushed properly.
通常我都会弄干净
Usually, I clean it out,
但今天 出于某种原因
but today, for some reason…
他怎么能这样
How could he?
他怎敢这么做
How dare he?
道德什么
A morality what?
“条款” 他这么说的
“Clause,” He said.
卡罗尔
Oh, Carol.
如果是我的原因
If I am responsible in any way…
不准说
Don’t you dare.
永远别这么说
Don’t you ever.
对了 我看上了一个红发女人
Anyway, I got my eye on this redhead
她在帕拉默斯城外有家牛排餐厅
who owns a steakhouse outside of Paramus.
是丽塔·海华斯那样的一头红发哦
I’m talking serious Rita Hayworth redhead.
真的吗 你觉得你能搞得定
Really? You think you got what it takes
一位红发女郎吗
to handle a redhead?
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
西部吧 我想
West, I thought.
至少聆讯日前
At least for a few weeks
几周再回来
until the hearing.
不然我还能做什么呢
What else am I gonna do?
我知道你不喜欢一个人开车 所以
Well, I know you don’t like driving alone, so…
她很年轻
She’s young.
告诉我你知道你在做什么
Tell me you know what you’re doing.
我不知道
I don’t.
我从来都不知道
I never did.
你房♥东让我进来的
Your landlady let me in.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
打开看看
Open it.
卡罗尔
Oh, Carol.
拍得不太好
It’s not very good.
当时太匆忙了
I was rushed.
我能拍得更好的
I mean, I can do better.
很完美
It’s perfect.
这是你吗
Was this you?
你冰箱里除了照片冲洗剂
Do you have anything
还有别的吗
other than photo chemicals in the icebox?
我 我感觉
I-I’m feeling…
有的
Sure.
怎么说呢 积极对抗
Is there any point in,
能起作用吗
I don’t know, fighting it?
对抗禁止令吗
The injunction?
没用
No.
我觉得自己很没用
I feel useless,
帮不上忙 也不能给你什么
like I can’t help you or offer anything.
这跟你无关
It has nothing to do with you.
我要离开一阵
I’m going away for a while.
什么时候
When?
去哪
Where?
开到哪是哪
Wherever my car will take me.
去西部
West.
很快就走
Soon.
我想 或许
And I thought, perhaps,
你会想和我一起
you might like to come with me.
你愿意吗
Would you?
嗯
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, I would.
你都不认识她
You don’t even know her!
来了邮件你可以转寄到芝加哥邮政总局
You can forward any of my mail to Chicago, General Post.
房♥租我交到了二月
I’ve paid rent through February.
我另外
I had a little extra…
存了点钱
money saved.
那是我们旅行要用的
For our trip.
我们的旅行 小特
Our trip, Terry.
而现在你
And now you’re…
简直难以置信
I don’t believe this is happening.
我没法解释 我只是
I can’t explain it. I just…
什么
What?
你这是鬼迷心窍了
You got one hell of a crush on this woman is what.
像个学♥生♥妹♥似的
You’re like a schoolgirl.
我没有 我喜欢她 仅此而已
I do not. I just like her is all.
真正聊得起来的人我都喜欢
I’m fond of anyone I can really talk to.
好啊
Nice.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得 两周以后
I think, two weeks from now,
你会希望
you’re going to be wishing that…
她会厌倦你的
She’s going to get tired of you
你会希望你从没
and you’re going to that wish you had never…
-你不懂 -我懂
– You don’t understand! – Oh, I do.
我非常懂
I understand completely!
你昏了头了
You’re in a trance!
我清醒得很
I’m wide awake.
我从未如此清醒过
I’ve never been more awake in my life.
你能不能别管我
Why don’t you leave me alone?
我们结束了吗
Are we over?
是这样吗
Is that what this is?
我没说
I didn’t say that.
但你天天把这挂在嘴上
But why should I want to be with you
我怎么会想跟你在一起
when all you do is argue about this?
再说
To say…
再说一句
To say for one minute
你想跟我分手就是因为
that you practically want to say good-bye
傻傻地被女人迷住了吗
because of some silly crush?!
我没这么说 是你说的
I didn’t say that. You said it.
你让我买♥♥了船票
You made me buy boat tickets!
我给你找了份更好的工作
I got a better job for you!
我都跟你求婚了 我的天啊
I asked you to marry me, for Christ sakes…
我从没逼迫你 没要求你做任何事情
I never made you; I never asked you for anything.
也许问题就在此
Maybe that’s the problem.
我发誓 两周之内
I swear to you, in two weeks,
你会来求我忘了这事
you are going to be begging me to forget
当作什么都没发生过
this whole thing ever happened.
理查德
Richard…
-理查德 -好好玩去吧 小特
– Richard! – You have a great trip, Terry!
致 卡罗尔
特芮丝 赠
-咖啡拿了吗 -拿了
– Did you get the coffee? – Yeah. Coffee.
好了
All right.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
? 都市里的人行道人来人往 ?
? City sidewalk, busy sidewalk ?
? 假日装扮满目琳琅 ?
? Dressed in holiday style ?
? 空气中悄悄弥漫 ?
? In the air there’s ?
? 一种圣诞的芬芳 ?
? A feeling of Christmas ?
? 孩子们的笑声和着人流 ?
? Children laughing, people passing ?
? 微笑迎面而来 ?
? Meeting smile after smile ?
? 转过街角 你就能听到 ?
? And on every street corner you’ll hear ?
? 银铃♥声♥响 银铃♥声♥响 ?
? Silver bells, silver bells ?
? 圣诞节已经来到 ?
? It’s Christmas time in the city ?
? 聆听铃♥声♥响起 ?
? Ring-a-ling, hear them ring ?
独自在一座城市里生活我也能适应
I could get used to having a whole city to myself.
给你的
For you.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
你不必这样
Oh, no, you shouldn’t have.
拆开看看
Open it.
我给你弹过这首钢琴曲 在你家
I played it for you on piano at your house.