圣诞节快乐 凯瑟琳
Merry Christmas, Katherine.
谢谢 艾尔德夫人
Oh, thank you, Mrs. Aird.
你来了啊
There he is.
现在你能跟我说了吗
Now will you talk to me?
我只是不想你大老远跑来这里
I just didn’t want you to come all the way down here.
就跟我直说吧 弗雷德
Oh, just give it to me straight, Fred.
假期结束前我有什么需要担心的
What am I not to worry about until after the holiday?
今早送了些文件来 杰里·里克斯
Jerry Rix served some papers this morning,
完全出乎意料
to my complete surprise.
坐下说吧
Why don’t you, uh, sit?
人们为什么会认为
Why is it people think you’ll take bad news better
坐着就能更好地消化坏消息
if you’re sitting down?
哈奇申请了禁止令
Harge has sought an injunction
禁止你在聆讯日前
which denies you any access to Rindy
-接触瑞迪 -什么
– until the hearing. – What?
我恐怕哈奇在共同监护权上
And I’m afraid Harge has changed his mind
改变了想法
about joint custody.
他想要瑞迪的单独监护权
He wants sole custody of Rindy.
对于监护权我们已经达成共识了
We’ve already reached an agreement on custody.
这是怎么回事
What’s this all about?
他们29日会向
They’re filing papers on the 29th
区家庭法♥院♥递交文件
in District Family Court
提出永久监护权申请
for the, uh, permanent custody petition.
他能这么做吗
Can he do this?
-这样合理吗 -我不知道
– Is it right? – I don’t know
合不合理 但这是合法的
if it’s right, but it’s legal.
理由是什么
On what grounds?
听着 我们等圣诞节过了
Listen, let’s wait till after Christmas…
弗雷德 理由是什么
Fred, on what grounds?
他们向法官提出请求
They’re petitioning the judge
在协议中增加道德条款
to consider a morality clause.
道德
A morality…
那又是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
好
Okay.
我不跟你拐弯抹角
I won’t mince words with you.
艾比·格哈德
Abby Gerhard.
而且 他们认为
Also, they’re suggesting
你还有其他类似的关系
similar associations with…
他们称这是你的惯常行为
Well, they’re alleging evidence of a pattern of behavior.
惯常行为
“Evidence of a pattern”?
艾比是瑞迪的教母
Abby is Rindy’s godmother.
艾比
Abb…
所以他得不到我
If he can’t have me,
我就见不到瑞迪
I can’t have Rindy.
这种行径
That’s what…
我很遗憾 但他们应该是认真的
I’m sorry, but they seem serious.
监护权聆讯是什么时候
W-When is the custody hearing?
假期加上节假后事情积压 难说
It’s hard to say with the holidays and a backlog.
你最乐观的猜测呢 弗雷德
Your best guess, Fred.
三月份以后
Not before March.
可能四月中旬
Maybe middle of April.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
不 我这么说吧
Not… Let me put it this way.
我不建议你这么做
It wouldn’t be advisable under…
-学校呢 办公室呢 -这跟地点
– At school? In an office? – The issue is not where,
-没多大关系 -当然我知道
– necessarily. – Surely,
-就看看她 有人监督的 -卡罗尔
– a visit, supervised, but… – Carol, these are
这都是很严重的指控
serious allegations.
如果聆讯之前强行去看孩子
Forcing contact before the hearing.
你会招来对你行为的
You risk inviting further scrutiny
-进一步审查 -我的行为
– concerning your conduct. – My conduct?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我是她母亲 天哪
I’m her mother, for God’s sake.
道德条款
Morality clause.
我懂了
I see.
是吗
Do you?
不
No.
不让我见瑞迪 有何道德可言
There’s nothing moral about keeping Rindy from me.
出租车
Taxi!
看路 女士
Hey, watch it, lady.
对 就是这个
Yes, that’s it.
谢谢
Thank you.
找到你要的了吗
Find what you wanted?
找到了 送给在店里认识的人
Yeah, something for someone at the store.
你人真好
Huh, that’s nice of you.
圣诞节你该来坐坐
You should stop by on Christmas sometime.
我妈挺想你过来的
My mom’s sort of planning on it.
圣诞节
Christmas?
那是家人一起过的
That’s for families.
我感觉 我不知道
I-I’d feel, I don’t know…
你是我的家人 小特
You are family, Terry.
我一直想做个作品集
I’ve been thinking of putting together a portfolio.
我的摄影集 知道吗
Of my pictures, you know?
甚至开始拍点人像
Start taking portraits, even.
用来找工作
Apply for jobs.
可以去报社也说不定
Maybe even at a newspaper.
丹尼说他认识一个人
Dannie said he knows someone.
你有想过去欧洲的事吗
Have you been thinking any more about Europe?
小特
Terry?
怎么了
What?
你恋爱过多少次
How many times have you been in love?
没有过
Never.
-除了你 -别说谎了
– Until you. – Don’t lie.
你跟我说过另外两个女生
You told me about those other two girls.
别 她们是
Come on, they were…
我是跟她们上过床
I had sex with them.
那不是一回事
That’s not the same thing.
所以我不一样是因为我们还没到那一步吗
Meaning I’m different because we haven’t gone all the way?
不是
No.
你这是怎么了
Hey, what’s this all about?
我爱你
I love you.
不一样的在这里
That’s what’s different.
你爱上过男生吗
Have you ever been in love with a boy?
没有
No.
但你听说过吧
But you’ve heard of it.
当然了
Of course.
你是问我听说过那种人吗
I mean, have I heard of people like that?
-肯定听过 -我不是说那种人
– Sure. – I don’t mean people like that.
我只是指两个人
I just mean two people
坠入爱河
who fall in love with each other.
两个男生之间 突然爱上彼此
Say, a boy and a boy out of the blue.
我不认识那种人
I don’t know anyone like that.
但我跟你说
But I’ll tell you this,
这种事背后肯定是有原因的
there’s always some reason for it in the background.
所以你认为这种事不可能突然
So you don’t think it could just…
发生在普通人身上吗
happen to somebody, to anybody?
是 我认为不可能
No, I don’t.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你爱上女生了吗
Are you in love with a girl?
没有
No.
你不知道我想与你
Don’t you know I want to spend
共度一生吗
my life with you?
跟我去法国
Come to France with me.
我们结婚吧
Let’s get married.
理查德 我没准备好
Richard, I’m not ready for that.
我无法逼我自己
I can’t just make myself…
什么
What?
-告诉我 -对不起
– Tell me. – I’m sorry.
我 我要走了
I-I have to go.
小特
Terry!