– Do you ship? – Special delivery.
两至三天内就能送到
You could have it in two or three days.
还会帮您组装好
They’d even assemble it for you.
好 就它了
Well, that’s that.
成交
Sold.
现在付款吗
Shall I pay now?
是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
我们需要您的账户信息
We’ll need your account details
和收♥货♥地址
and your shipping address.
好的
Of course.
我爱圣诞节
I love Christmas.
包装礼物 准备各种
Wrapping presents and all that.
不过最后还是会
And then, somehow you wind up
把火鸡烤过头
overcooking the turkey anyway.
好了
Done.
你从哪里知道这么多玩具火车知识的
Where’d you learn so much about train sets?
我从书上看的
Oh, I read.
可能看太多了
Too much, probably.
真让人耳目一新
That’s refreshing.
谢谢
Thank you.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
– Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas.
我喜欢那顶帽子
I like the hat.
在街区饰品区
There’s a gift for everybody
为每人准备了一份礼品
in our accessories department on street level,
所有的派克笔都在打折
where you’ll find the entire Parker pen line on sale,
包括派克新顺滑”51″
including Parker’s new smooth lining 51.
本系列笔只有一个可拆卸处
With only one moving part,
让您的书写如谈话一般流畅
making writing as easy as conversation.
本季的重磅优♥惠♥
See what the sensation of the season is
就在四楼玩具专区
in our toys department on the fourth floor.
畅销产品会让您难以抗拒
You won’t be able to resist the best-selling…
您看起来气质非凡
You look absolutely divine!
转个身
Turn around.
-拜托 -快点
– Please. – Come on.
瞧这完美的肩线
Perfect, wonderful shoulders.
闪开点
Move over.
别人都看不到了
Nobody else can see the screen.
根本没人在看
Nobody else is watching.
我就在看啊
I’m watching.
-这电影我已经看了六遍了 -真的吗
– I’ve seen it six times. – Really?
现在我在记录电影中
Right now, I’m charting the correlation
角色说的话和他们真实感受之间的相关性
between what the characters say and how they really feel.
我弟弟就是个电影呆子
My kid brother, the movie jerk.
我是个彻头彻尾的啤酒男
I’m strictly a beer man.
喝其他的我都会想吐
Everything else makes me want to vomit.
葡萄酒让我心生狂野
Well, wine makes me feel naughty,
不过是好的方面
but in a good way.
我喝酒是为了忘记早上不得不爬起来上班
I drink to forget I got to get up for work in the morning.
这就是你的问题了 赛默克
Oh, see, that’s your problem, Semco.
你真应该多喝点
You really ought to drink
因为你还记得你有份工作
because you remember you have a job.
上班就是一种诅咒
Employment’s a curse.
你不也有工作嘛 菲尔
You have a job, Phil.
你管那叫工作吗
You call that a job?
我只当它是幻觉
I call that an illusion.
你有工资拿
You get paid.
钱也是幻觉吗
Is money an illusion?
我老弟还是个哲学怪胎
My kid brother, the jerk philosopher.
你在哪里工作
And where do you work?
你竟然不知道
Didn’t you know?
丹尼在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上班
Dannie works at the New York Times.
真的假的
No kidding.
混日子而已
It’s a job.
我真正想从事的是写作
What I really want to do is write.
这也是我看电影的原因
That’s why I watch movies.
是人都会写点东西
Everybody’s a writer.
嘿 特芮丝
Uh, say, Therese,
趁我还没醉得不省人事
before I get too drunk to remember…
你把它修好了吗
You did it? It’s fixed?
他说问题不大 毫不费力
He said it was a cinch, no sweat.
谢谢你 菲尔
Oh, thank you, Phil.
我一直惦记着它
I was missing it.
你玩摄影吗
So you take pictures?
是啊
Well…
比起和我一起去欧洲
She’s more excited about some chintzy camera
她对廉价相机倒是更感兴趣
than she is about sailing with me to Europe.
-女人嘛 -太精辟了 哥们
– Women! – You said it, pal.
-真不敢相信 -瞧瞧谁来了
– I don’t believe it! – Oh, look who’s coming.
“反美运动委员会”知道
Does the House Un-American Activities know
你俩又出来浪了吗
you two are back on the streets?
好久不见了 打电♥话♥给我哦
It’s been ages. Call me, would you?
我会的 我保证
I will, I promise.
上回打牌的钱你还欠着我呢
You still owe me for that poker game!
理查德 小心点
Richard, watch out!
没错 我记着呢
Yeah, sure, I do.
有空来《时代周刊》一起吃个饭
Say, you should come by the Times for dinner sometime.
我值夜班
I work nights, so…
我有个好朋友是初级图编
I got a pal who’s a junior photo editor.
他有点自以为是
He loves to pontificate.
-我可以替你引荐 -真的吗
– I’ll introduce you. – Really?
那太好了
Yeah, I’d like that.
是吗
Yeah?
-那就说定了 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
谢谢你 赫尔曼
Thanks, Helman.
我一会就回来
I shouldn’t be too long.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
六十四
6♥4♥,
-六十五 -六十五
– 65, – 65.
六十六 六十七 六十八
66, 67, 68…
你好 弗洛伦斯
Hello, Florence.
-一定是爸爸来了 -你好 艾尔德先生
– That must be your daddy. – Hello, Mr. Aird.
-听话 赶紧梳好头发 -她在楼上吗
– Come on, better finish up. – Is she upstairs?
是的 先生 她在卧室
Yes, sir. She’s in the bedroom.
妈咪 你能和我们一起去滑雪吗
Mommy, can you come skating, too?
我也想啊 小甜豆
I wish I could, sweet pea.
为什么不去呢 求求你了
Why not? Pretty please?
嗨 小宝贝
Hiya, sunshine.
爹地 我想要妈咪和我们一起
Daddy, I want Mommy to come.
可不是嘛
Oh, you do, do you?
你来早了
You’re early.
有邮件
Mail came.
赛·哈里森的太太
Cy Harrison’s wife…
珍妮特
Jeanette.
珍妮特之前问起你
Jeanette asked about you.
是吗
Did she?
你要给树干上色吗 亲爱的
Are you gonna color the trunk, honey?
我知道她希望能在那儿见到你
I know she’d love to see you there.
代我向她问好
Well, give her my best.
我一直挺喜欢珍妮特
I’ve always liked Jeanette.
我也希望你能去
I’d like you to be there.
抱歉 哈奇 我有其他安排了
Sorry, Harge, I have plans.
妈咪想去给艾比阿姨送礼物
Mommy wants to give Aunt Abby some presents.
你最近常见到艾比阿姨是吗 宝贝
You’ve been seeing a lot of Aunt Abby lately, haven’t you, sunshine?
-是的 -和妈咪一起
– Yes. – With Mommy.
我看看能不能和艾比改天再约
I’ll see if I can rearrange with Abby.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟顾客讲说
Well, I told the customer
平安夜前会送到
it would arrive by Christmas Eve.
据我们所知
According to what we’ve been told,
三天时间应该足够了
three days should be plenty of time.
今天下午应该已经送到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!