他们庞大的帝国毁灭了
…and their vast empires have disappeared.
新的国家诞生了
New nations have been born.
对于我们的祖国 这个时刻
For our own country, it has been a time…
但是我确实非常喜欢他
But I do like him very much.
他对我帮助不少
He’s been a great help.
-我的宝贝 -妈妈
– My baby! – Mommy!
看看你长大了不少
Look how much you’ve grown.
来个大大的拥抱怎么样
Can you give me a big squeeze?
真是漫长的旅途啊
Oh, that’s a long trip.
你一定饿了吧 亲爱的
You must be hungry, sweetheart.
想吃点什么吗
Want to come have something to eat?
是的
Yes.
坐下 坐下
Stay, stay.
别傻了
Oh, don’t be daft.
我觉得我撑不下去了 艾比
I don’t think I can keep this up, Abby.
我是说 还要吃多少顿番茄肉冻午餐
I mean, how many more tomato aspic lunches…
然后
You know…
每天晚上
then I come home, every night,
我离开她 独自回家
without her.
然后去哪 这里吗
To what? To this.
那特芮丝呢
And Therese?
她怎么了
Wh-What about her?
你有她的消息吗
Have you heard anything?
没有
No.
没有
No, no.
她上次打电♥话♥都是一个月前的事了
Been over a month since she tried to call.
什么消息都没有
There’s nothing.
我希望
I wish…
你有…
Have you
-有什么消息吗 -特芮丝的 没有
– hear-heard something? – From Therese? No.
她肯定在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》开始工作了
She must have started her job at the Times, though.
我应该对她说 “特芮丝
I should have said, “Therese…
等我”
…wait.”
是谁在我的车道上倒车
Who the hell’s turning around in my drive?
我应该走了
I should go.
不 你不用
No. No, you don’t…
我真的要走了
I do.
鉴于事情的严重性
We expect, given the seriousness of the charges,
和不可争议的事实
and the incontestability of the evidence,
我们希望法庭能够把孩子的单独抚养权
that the court will grant sole custody of the child
-判给我的当事人 -别着急 杰里
– to my client. – Not so fast, Jerry.
我的当事人的心理治疗师
My client’s psychotherapist is perfectly satisfied
对她从冬天那件事的恢复非常满意
with her recovery from the events of the winter,
并认为她完全有能力
asserting she is more than capable of caring
照顾她自己的孩子
for her own child.
她与那位女孩
She’s had no further contact
不再有任何联♥系♥
with the… the girl in question,
我们还有萨德尔布鲁克研究所的
and we have sworn depositions from two
两位心理医生的宣誓证词
Saddlebrook Institute psychiatrists
明确表明他们对于此事的观点
clearly stating that in their opinions,
他们认为是我当事人丈夫的一系列行为
a series of events precipitated by my client’s husband
导致了她的精神失常
drove her to suffer an emotional break which resulted
-以及这些异常的行为 -简直荒唐
– in the presumed aberrant behav… – That’s absurd!
-另外 鉴于录音带的获取 -好了 Fred
– Furthermore, given the way these tapes – All right, Fred,
-获取方式 -如果这就是你解决此事的方式
– were obtained – if this is how you’re gonna handle this…
以及录音方法 我们认为这些证据不可采纳
and recorded, we’re confident of their inadmissibility.
-Fred 别这样 -好吧 首先 Fred
– Fred, please don’t. – All right, first off, Fred,
我想看看那些证词 另外 我还…
I want to see these depositions, and secondly, I…
我可以讲话吗
May-may I speak?
我不否认
I won’t deny the truth of what’s
录音带里的事实
contained in those tapes…
这些发言不用记录 亲爱的
This is off the record, honey.
记录下来也没关系
May as well be on the record.
哈奇
Harge…
我希望
I want you…
你幸福
to be happy.
我没能给你幸福
I didn’t give you that.
我…辜负了你
I… I failed you.
我是说 我们本可以给对方更多 但是
I mean, we both could have given more, but…
瑞迪就是我们给彼此的礼物
we gave each other Rindy,
而且这是最美妙
and that is the most breathtaking,
最慷慨的礼物
the most generous of gifts.
那么我们为何还花费这么多精力
So why are we spending so much time
来让她远离我们两个呢
trying to keep her from each other?
跟特芮丝之间的事情
Now, what happened with Therese…
是我自愿的
I wanted.
而且我不会否认
And I will not deny it,
或者说我…
or say that I…
但是令我后悔和悲伤的是
But I do regret,
我们将会给我们的孩子
and I grieve for the mess we are about to make
带来的不幸生活
of our child’s life.
哈奇 我们两个都应该为此负责
We, Harge, are both responsible.
所以我…我们应该合理解决这件事
So I think I… we-we should set it right.
我认为哈奇
Now, I think that Harge
应该得到
should have custody
-瑞迪的抚养权 -我们能暂停一下吗
– of Rindy… – Could I suggest we just take a break

No!
弗雷德 能让我把话说完吗
Fred, will you let me speak?
因为如果我不把话说完
Because if you don’t,
我就无法坚持了
I will not be able to c-cope.
我不是什么圣人
Now, I’m no martyr.
我不清楚怎样对我最好
I have no clue what is best for me.
但是我从内心里能感受到
But I do know, and I feel it in my bones,
怎样对我女儿最好
what is best for my daughter.
我想要探视权 哈奇
Now, I want visits with her, Harge.
不管是否被监督
I don’t care if they’re supervised.
我只是想能够经常地去看她
I just want them to be regular.
曾经
Now, there was a time…
我可以不惜一切代价
when I would have done almost anything,
我可以把自己与外界隔离
I would have locked myself away…
来让瑞迪留在我身边
to keep Rindy with me.
但是这样违反我意愿地活着
But what use am I to her…
对她 对我们有什么好处呢
to us, if I’m living against my own grain?
所以就这么定了
So that’s the deal.
我不会再妥协了
I won’t… I cannot negotiate anymore.
接不接受随你
You take it or leave it.
但如果你不接受 我们就法庭上见
But if you leave it, we go to court.
如果真闹上了法庭 场面会很难看
And if we go to court, it’ll get ugly.
我们都不是那样的人 哈奇
And we’re not ugly people, Harge.
卡罗尔
Hey, Carol…
等一下 卡罗尔
Excuse me. Carol?
这里 这里 这里
Right there, right there. Right here.
大家注意了
Guys, guys, pay attention.
你负责鲁斯特
Here, you got the Rooster, you got…
你负责迪马吉奥 封面
you got DiMaggio… front cover. Front cover.
-这个人 -就是这个人 -我很满意
– This guy, this guy, this guy. – That’s the guy. -I like that.
我们之前看的那张照片在哪
Where’s that one we… where’s that photo we had earlier?
-我不知道 -我不清楚 不清楚
– I don’t know. – I’m not sure, I’m not sure.
-不 不 -我更喜欢这个
– No, no, no, no. – I like this one better.
贝利维特
Belivet.
这个姑娘真棒
The lady is fantastic.
亲手送达 不错吧
Hand-delivered. Swank.
亲爱的特芮丝
你今晚能来见我一面吗
里兹塔楼酒店 4月17日 星期五 晚上6:30
如果你不能来 我也会理解
卡罗尔
当然
Of course.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Good-bye.
我不确定你会不会来
I wasn’t sure you’d come.
你能来见我真好
It’s nice of you to see me.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
你恨我吗 特芮丝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!