You’ll have to hump it out to Jamaica, Queens, though.
你对你的业务很熟悉嘛
You seem like you know your business pretty well.
这是在讨论怎么惩罚扎卡里还是怎么?
Are you planning on sanctioning Zachary in any way?
你们可以另外找时间讨论这下水管道的问题
You two can have your plumbing discussion some other time.
-我不舒服 -怎么了 你还好吧?
-I don’t feel well. -What’s the matter? Are you all right?
你看上去真的很苍白
You do look pale, honey.
是啊 整个人
You’re all white, yeah.
-有点恶心 -胃复安
-I’m nauseous. -Some Reglan.
-有胃复安吗? -不 我没事
-We got some Reglan, right? -No. No, no. I’ll be fine.
可乐 你需要喝点可乐
A Coke. What you need is a Coke.
不是冰的
It’s not cold.
-考恩先生 -不是冰的
-Mr. Cowan. -It’s not cold.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你确定喝这个? -小口喝
-Are you sure? -Little sips.
可乐没放在冰箱里
The Coke wasn’t in the fridge.
叫他回电 马上告诉他
All right. Have him call me back. Tell him right away.
-好的 考恩先生 -好的
-Okay, Mr. Cowan. -Okay.
可乐有用吗? 不是用来治腹泻的吗?
Is Coke good for that? It’s more for diarrhea, isn’t it?
不 这也有用
No, not only.
好点了?
Better?
应该是吧
I think so.
朗斯特里特女士
Mrs. Longstreet.
如果我们要惩罚孩子
If we decide to reprimand our child
我们有自己的方法
we’ll do it in our own way and on our own terms.
-当然 -什么当然?
-Absolutely. -What, absolutely?
别人的孩子 别人想干嘛干嘛
They’re free to do as they see fit.
-我不同意 -不同意什么?
-I don’t agree. -You don’t agree about what?
他们没这权利 -这也行?
-They’re not free. -Is that right?
继续 不好意思
Go on. Sorry.
-很好 -我们正在写声明
-Great. -We’re writing the statement now.
别忘了
Yeah, but don’t forget.
现在没证据 一切不确定
Nothing’s been proven here. Nothing’s certain.
别给我搞黄了 如果这件事不办对
Don’t fuck this up. If we don’t get this right
沃尔特两礼拜后就死定了 我们也吃不了兜着走
Walter will be out on his ass in two weeks, and so will we.
够了 电♥话♥打够了没有!
Enough, Alan! Enough with the cell phone already!
天天打电♥话♥ 见鬼
The here and now, goddamn it.
-回电 念给我听 -我会打回给你的
-Call me back and read it to me. -I’ll call you back.
你什么毛病啊 对我大吼大叫
What’s wrong with you, screaming at me like that?
-丹尼斯听得清清楚楚! -好!
-Dennis heard every word. -Good.
我受够这手♥机♥了 每天都难以忍♥受!
I am sick of that fucking cell phone, every minute of every day.
听着 你得感谢我跟你一起来
Listen, Nancy. You should be thanking me for agreeing to come here.
-是吗? -天啊
-Really? -Oh, God.
-我要吐了 -不 你别
-I’m gonna throw up. -No, you’re not.
-要吐了 -要用卫生间吗?
-I am. -You wanna use the bathroom?
没人强留你在这
Nobody’s forcing you to stay.
她说得对 没人强留你
She’s right. Nobody’s forcing you to stay.
我觉得头晕
I feel dizzy.
看看外面的东西 看看外面的东西
Stare at a point in space. Stare at a point in space, Doodle.
嘿 你们这里可以看到轻轨嘛 不错
Hey, you can see part of the el from here. Cool.
-离我远点 别碰我 -要不要去卫生间?
-Get away from me. Leave me alone. -Shouldn’t she go to the bathroom?
想吐就去卫生间
Go to the bathroom if you have to throw up.
给她点胃复安
Give her some Reglan.
-应该不是那个馅饼吧? -不可能 昨天才做的
-It can’t be the cobbler? -No. I made it yesterday.
这里Doodle是一个昵称
-别碰我! -放松点 杜兜
-Don’t touch me! -Take it easy, Doodle.
拜托 不要越来越严重了吧
Yeah, come on. Don’t get all bent out of shape over nothing.
我老公认为 房♥子 学校 后院
My husband feels that anything to do with the house
都是我的管辖范围
the school, the backyard, is my domain.
-我没有 -你就是这
-I do not. -You do so.
我也知道为什么 这些事情总是这样超级的无聊
And I can understand why. It’s all so excruciatingly boring.
无法忍♥受
It’s excruciating.
如果不能忍♥ 那干嘛要孩子?
If it’s so excruciating, why have children in the first place?
或许扎卡里就是秉承了这没兴趣的一方面
Maybe Zachary’s picking up on that lack of interest.
-没什么兴趣? ! -你自己说的
-What lack of interest? -You just said yourself.
快去拿个桶 快去拿个桶!
Go get a bucket. Go get a bucket!
这个贱♥人♥
Stupid bitch.
你应该去卫生间啊
You should have gone to the bathroom.
这太不像话了
This is ridiculous.
-你西装弄到了一点 -什么?
-Your suit took a hit. -What?
肯定不是馅饼 我知道
Couldn’t be the cobbler, that I know.
不是馅饼 是精神紧张 紧张了
It’s not the cobbler. This is just nerves.
你想去卫生间清理一下?
Do you wanna clean up in the bathroom or?
奥斯卡·柯克西卡 1886-1980 奥地利艺术家
天哪! 我的柯克西卡画集!
My Kokoschka.
吐到这里
Here.
给她点胃复安
Give her some Reglan.
现在又有什么用
She can’t keep anything down.
卫生间在哪?
Where’s the bathroom?
我带你去
I’ll show you.
都是神经紧张的
This is nerves. Just nerves.
谢谢
Thank you.
我经常说 很多事情就是放不开
It’s like I always say, you can’t get over something while you’re under it.
我呢 就是脖子后面 一直扯着
With me, it’s the back of my neck. I get all blocked up back there.
好点吧
All right.
这画集怎么办?
What do we do with the Kokoschka?
来苏 一种清洁剂
我们可以清理干净 试试来苏
We can clean it. Maybe Lysol.
唯一的问题是怎么弄干
The problem is gonna be drying it.
或者弄点干净的水 喷点香水
Maybe plain water and some cologne.
香水?
Cologne?
我有个Kronos牌的香水 从没用过的
I got some of that Kronos stuff I never use.
纸会弯的
The paper will warp.
我们吹干它 放几本书在上面 全部平摊开压住
Then we’ll blow-dry it and put some books on top of it after to flatten it out.
或许可以像熨钞票一样
Or maybe iron it, like dollar bills.
天哪
God.
-我给你买♥♥本新的 -没有新的了
-I’ll buy you another one. -There is no other one.
-早就绝版了 -真的很抱歉
-It’s been out of print for years. -I’m so sorry.
我们可以挽救一下 佩 让我来
We can save it. Pen, let me do this.
这是1957年在伦敦的展览才重新印刷的一本
It’s a reprint from the catalog of the 1957 show in London.
去拿吹风机和香水 在卫生间柜子里
Get the blow-dryer and the cologne in the bathroom cabinet.
-她老公在卫生间! -又没在柜子里!
-Her husband’s in the bathroom. -He’s not on the can.
《Dolgans》 作者 弗朗西斯·拉特雷尔
大部分都清掉了 还有一点在《Dolgans》上
Look, I got most of it off. There’s just a little left on the Dolgans.
打扰了!
Excuse me.
你好点了吗?
Are you feeling better?
我该喷吗?
What, should I spray or?
吹风机呢?
Where’s the blow-dryer?
他在吹裤子
He’s drying his pants.
等等吧 最后再喷香水
We’ll wait. We should put the Kronos on there last.
我能用用卫生间吗?
Can I use the bathroom too?
当然 当然
Yes. Of course. Of course.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
出来带上吹风机
Bring the blow-dryer when you’re done.
真的很抱歉
So sorry.
上帝啊!
God.
真难以相信!
Unbelievable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以相信
Un-fucking-believable.
馅饼难吃死了
Her cobbler’s horrible.
你吃得那么欢!
You stuffed your face.
看看这一天 我还得再去找东西吃
Look at my day. I gotta get some food in me sometime.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
真是噩梦!
Freaking nightmare.
他最好小心点 我已经忍♥到极限了
He better watch it. He’s got me right on the edge.
-她也很差劲! -稍微好点儿
-She’s horrible. -Less.
她好假
She’s so fake.
她起码没那么烦人
She doesn’t bother me as much.
他们都很讨厌
They’re both horrible.
你干嘛总替他们说话? 抱歉
Why do you take their side all the time? Sorry.
我没替他们说话 这什么意思?
I don’t. What’s that supposed to mean?
我们到底是在这干嘛?
What the hell are we doing here?
-你没开玩笑是吧 -你干嘛跟她吵?
-I hope you’re kidding. -Why do you argue with her?
要没你在那咬着每个字不放