-Ethan has a gang? -And he called him a snitch.
你知道伊桑有兄弟会吗?
Did you know that Ethan had a gang?
不知道 不过听到这消息挺兴奋啊
No. But I’m thrilled to hear it.
-兴奋个什么? -我以前也有一个
-Why are you thrilled? -Because I had one.
-我是头头 -我也是
-I was the leader. -So was I.
兄弟会头头是做什么的?
What does the leader of a gang do?
五六个弟兄
You know. You got five or six guys who like you
他们敬重你 愿意为你牺牲
are willing to sacrifice themselves for you.
英雄艾文荷 沃尔特·斯科特 1819年创作
-就像《英雄艾文荷》 -对 就是艾文荷
-Like in Ivanhoe. -Exactly. Like in Ivanhoe.
现在谁还知道艾文荷了?
Who even knows about Ivanhoe anymore?
这是个传奇人物 像蜘蛛侠之类的
It’s another role model, like Spider-Man or whoever.
显然你们了解得比我们更多
Apparently, you know more about this than we do.
扎卡里似乎没像你们说的那样一言不发啊
I guess Zachary wasn’t quite as silent as you first said.
他为什么叫他告密者?
So why did he call him a snitch?
算了 没什么好问的
Forget it. Silly question, right?
没意义 没人在意
What’s the point? We don’t care.
我们不会深究这些孩子在吵什么
We’re not going to get into these children’s quarrels.
-跟我们无关 -是啊
-It’s none of our business. -Right.
我们关心的是这次不幸的事件
What is our business is this unfortunate incident.
我们关心的是暴♥力♥行为
And violence is our business.
当年我是头头的时候 在一场公平较量中
When I was the leader, I beat up Jimmy Leach in a fair fight
我把吉米·利奇打了一顿 他当时可比我壮多了
and he was bigger than me.
这两件事有关系吗 迈克尔?
What does that have to do with anything, Michael?
没关系
No, nothing.
这不是什么公平较量 他们没在打架
This isn’t a fair fight. These boys weren’t fighting.
是的 我只是回忆往事
Right. I was just remembering something.
这没什么区别
It’s not very different.
抱歉 这两者有区别
Excuse me. I’m sorry, there’s a difference.
-有区别 -有什么区别?
-There is a difference. -What’s the difference?
吉米·利奇和我 同意了打一架
Me and Jimmy Leach agreed to fight.
-你给了他点颜色看看吧? -稍微吧
-Did you mess him up? -A little.
别再说什么吉米·利奇了
Enough about Jimmy Leach.
不介意的话我想跟扎卡里谈谈
Look, do you mind if I talk to Zachary?
当然不介意
Of course not.
我不会不经过你允许的
I would never do it without your permission.
不 跟他谈谈 我们完全同意
No, talk to him. That’s completely fine with us.
祝你好运啊
And good luck with that.
别说了
Stop it, Alan.
你干嘛这么说?
Why do you say that?
-朗斯特里特女士 -叫佩内洛普
-Mrs. Longstreet -Penelope.
都叫名字会更好解决问题
I think we’ll do better on a first-name basis. Don’t you?
佩内洛普 你的样子好像是要教育
Right. Penelope, you’re acting on the desire to educate
你不同意我肯定不会跟他谈
I don’t have to talk to him if you don’t want me to.
去吧 跟他谈 好好教育他 怎么他都行
Go. Lecture him, talk to him. Do whatever you want.
我不明白你为什么一副事不关己的样子
I don’t understand how you feel so uninvolved here.
-朗斯特里特女士 -佩内洛普
-Oh, Mrs. Longstreet -Penelope.
佩内洛普 我很关心这件事
Penelope, I’m very involved here.
-我儿子伤到了别家的小孩 -故意地
-My son injured another child. -Deliberately.
看看 又来了 这点真的很烦
See, that’s the kind of thing that irks me.
我们知道是故意
We know deliberately.
-这是让事情不同的关键点 -什么和什么有不同?
-That makes the difference. -Between what and what?
我们只是在说这件事
We’re talking about one thing here.
我儿子拿根棍子 打了你儿子
Our kid picked up a stick, hit your kid.
-我们在说这个对吧? -别想有结果
-That’s why we’re here. -Fruitless.
她完全正确 这种谈判没结果
Right. She’s right, guys. This kind of talk is fruitless.
你干嘛总是抓住”故意地”不放?
So why do you feel you need to slip in the word “deliberately”?
你这是要给我们上哪门课?
What lesson are you teaching me?
看看 越来越不像话了
All right, this is getting silly.
我老公被工作弄得有点暴躁
My husband is all stressed out over work stuff.
我今晚和扎卡里过来一趟 让他们自己解决
I’ll come back tonight with Zachary, and we’ll let them work it out.
-我是最不暴躁的一个 -好吧 我暴躁
-I’m not stressed out in the least. -Well, I am.
-没理由暴躁啊 -当然有
-There’s no reason to be stressed out. -Yes. There is.
喂
Yeah?
沉默 无可奉告
Well, no comment. No comment.
无可奉告!
No comment.
如果我说我们正在等待证明呢?
Well, what if I say that we were awaiting confirmation?
什么? 如果你要召回药品
What? If you recall it, you’re admitting liability.
那就是承认责任!
Yeah, but that embolism thing is weighing on me.
召回Antril就是承认责任!
Recalling Antril would be admitting your liability.
圣诞节学校的剧里 扎卡里演了什么?
At Christmastime, in the school play, what did Zachary play?
E.S. 是狄更斯《圣诞颂歌♥》里面的人物
-扎卡里演了 -演 埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇
-Zachary played -Ebenezer Scrooge.
被追究会计的违规行为
accounting irregularities.
埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇 是啊
Ebenezer Scrooge. That’s right.
如果你想两礼拜后被当场从股东大会铐走
in handcuffs two weeks from now
迈克尔 你记得他演的斯克鲁奇吧?
Michael, do you remember when he played Scrooge?
当然记得
Sure. Yeah, sure.
他演得很棒
Yeah, he was wonderful.
戴着那个礼帽 演得很幽默
He had that nightcap on. He was funny.
股东大会之后在讨论受害者
Talk about the victims after the stockholders’ meeting.
-伊桑演了什么 -他演了其中一个小孩
-What did Ethan play? -He played one of the kids.
其中一个Cratchits
One of the Cratchits.
是的 是Cratchits小孩
The Cratchit kids. That’s right.
不能因为三个人走不了直线了 就召回所有的药!
We can’t recall the drug because three guys can’t walk a straight line.
是的
Right.
现在起 按兵不动
So for the time being, don’t make a move.
好的 我不会说任何东西
All right, all right. I won’t say anything.
好 一会儿打给你
All right. Okay, call you right back.
你好 艾伦吗?
Hello, Alan?
他们很慌张 媒体就在他们眼皮底下
They’re in panic mode. They got the media breathing down their necks.
好吧
All right.
开个发布会 完全不要有抵抗的意味
I want a press release that doesn’t sound defensive at all.
完全相反 从其他方面着手
Just the opposite. Go for the jugular.
比如 TW制药是受害者
Something like: “TW Pharma is a target.
或者 试图在股东大会
Attempt at manipulation of the stock price
召开前两周操纵股价
two weeks before the stockholders’ meeting.
这个研究怎么来的?
And where does this study come from anyway?
怎么突然来了这个报告? 之类的
How does this suddenly drop out of a clear blue sky?” Et cetera, et cetera.
对健康报告只字不提
Not one word about the health issue.
就一个问题 谁是幕后黑手? 谁?
Just one question: Who’s behind the study? Who?
-知道了 -好
-Got it. -Fine.
制药公♥司♥最麻烦了是吧
Pharmaceutical companies. The worst, right?
利润 利润 利润
Profit, profit, profit.
没人让你听我的电♥话♥
Nobody said you should listen to my conversation.
没人让你在我眼皮底下打电♥话♥
Nobody said you should have it under my nose.
我被迫在这里打的
Wrong. I’m totally forced to have it here.
完全非自愿 相信我
Against my will, believe me.
他们只是卖♥♥药 是吧? 没人需要负责
Yeah. They just peddle the shit, right? No one’s responsible.
任何先进的治疗方法都有好处和风险
In any therapeutic advance, there are benefits and there are risks.
我知道 不过
Yeah, sure, I know. Still
你这工作还真有意思
you got some funny line of work.
-这什么意思? -迈克尔 这不关我们的事
-What does that mean? -Michael, it’s none of our business.
工作有意思呗
Just funny line of work.
-你呢 你干嘛的 -我有个普通的工作
-What about you? What do you do? -I got a normal job.
什么普通的工作?
What’s a normal job?
我告诉你了 我卖♥♥厨具
I told you, I sell pots and pans.
还有门把手
And door handles.
还有抽水马桶装置 很多别的
And flush mechanisms and a lot of other stuff.
抽水马桶 我喜欢 有意思
“Flush mechanisms.” I like that. That’s interesting.
艾伦
Alan.
有意思啊 抽水马桶很有意思
I find that interesting. Flush toilets are interesting.
为什么不?
Why not?
你们有几种设备?
How many different kinds do you have?
基本上说来有两种
There’s two basic kinds.
按按钮 然后拉手柄
You got your push button and your handle-operated.
是啊 对哦
Yeah, right.
-要看你的水怎么来 -我明白了
-Depends where your water line is. -I see.
要不就从上面的边上 要不就从底下
Either comes from the side or from the bottom.
-是的 -我们经理是专家
-Right. -One of my managers is an expert.
可以介绍你认识
I could introduce you if you want.
不过你得去皇后区的杰梅卡找他