我不想听了
I don’t wanna listen to this.
你想让我被他们这样吗 艾伦?
Why do you put me through this, Alan?
放轻松 南希
Relax, Nancy.
她假得要命 其实她根本没比你上心多少
She’s a phony. She doesn’t care any more than you do.
-这倒是 -他说是真的
-It’s true. That’s true. -It’s true. He said it’s true.
他们根本就不管!
They don’t give a shit.
一开始就很明显 他们根本不在乎
It’s so obvious right from the beginning. They don’t give a shit.
她也不在乎
She doesn’t give a shit either. It’s true.
像你一样?
Like you do?
让他们聊 亲爱的
No, let him talk, honey.
迈克尔 解释一下 你是怎么在乎的
Explain to me, Michael, exactly how you care.
这到底什么意思?
What does that mean anyway?
你卑鄙无♥耻♥的时候 说话倒是更可靠嘛
You’re more credible when you’re being openly despicable.
事实是 没人在乎这件事 除了佩内洛普
Truth is, nobody here cares except maybe Penelope.
我们必须承认她的气节
One must acknowledge her integrity.
我不需要你承认!
I don’t need your acknowledgment.
我不需要你承认!
I don’t need your acknowledgment!
可是我在乎 真的在乎
But I do care. I really do care.
是啊 杜兜 我们的方式比较疯狂而已
Yes, Doodle, we care in a hysterical way.
不像什么社会运动的领袖
Not like heroic figures of a social movement.
我前几天 在电视上看到你的好朋友 简·方达
I saw your friend Jane Fonda on TV the other day.
她让我冲动得 想去买♥♥个3K党的海报
Made me wanna run out and buy a Ku Klux Klan poster.
我的好朋友简·方达?
My friend Jane Fonda?
这什么意思? 到底是他妈什么意思
What does that mean? What the hell does that mean?
你们是同种人 那种特别上心 喜欢解决问题的女人
You’re the same breed, the same kind of involved, problem-solver woman.
不是我们喜欢的女人类型
Those are not the women we like.
我们喜欢感性的 疯狂的 充满荷尔蒙的女人
The women we like are sensual, crazy, shot full of hormones.
世界警♥察♥啊
The gatekeepers of the world
精英人物啊
the ones who wanna show off how perceptive they are?
完全不是我们的菜
Huge turnoff.
可怜的迈克尔 你老公 也被打败了
Even poor Michael, your own husband, is turned off.
别替我说话
Don’t you speak for me.
谁管你喜欢怎样的女人!
We don’t give a shit what women you like.
你哪里冒出来这些观点的?
Where do you get off just spouting these opinions?
你说什么 根本没人理!
You are the one man whose opinion we don’t give a shit about!
她在嘶吼啊
She’s screaming.
奴隶船上的司务长啊
Quartermaster on a slave ship.
她呢? 她就不吼吗?
She doesn’t scream?
她刚才不是还在吼
She didn’t just scream that your little asshole
很高兴你们的小兔崽子伤了我们儿子?
was right to beat up ours?
他是对的!
He was right.
至少我们儿子不是懦弱的窝囊废!
At least our kid isn’t a little wimpy-ass faggot.
你儿子就是个小人!
Yours is a fucking snitch!
我们走吧艾伦
Let’s go, Alan.
我们干嘛还呆在这里?
Why are we still in this house?
是的
Exactly.
看着
Here.
这就是我怎么看你们的郁金香的!
This is what I think of your stupid tulips.
丑爆了的花!
Your hideous flowers.
人生最差劲的一天
This is the worst day of my life too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!