(飞艇出♥售♥) (探险精神)
(出♥售♥)
(房♥屋出♥售♥)
(出♥售♥)
(卡尔与小逗)
《小逗的日常》
我说“好,吃”前不能吃掉
Now, don’t eat it until I say “Go.”

All right.

One.
好好吃
So good.
再试一次 -好
Try again. – Yes.
等我说“好”…
Wait until “Go”…
俗话说得好,老狗变不出新把戏
It’s official. You really don’t teach old dogs new tricks.
我很老吗?
I am old?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
费迪逊公♥馆♥
Fredricksen residence.
你好,麦尔小姐
Oh, hello, Miss Meyer!
老人之家要领养蒙兹所有的狗狗?
The senior center is gonna adopt all of Muntz’s dogs?
太感谢你了!
Thank you so much!
狗狗
Dawgs.
你也领养了一只?
You adopted one, too?
你的狗想和我的狗聊天?
And your dog wants to talk to my dog?
等一下
Uh, hang on.
过来,小逗
Come here, Dug.
喂,喂?小逗,你在吗?小逗,请回答
Hello. Hello? Dug, are you there? Come in, Dug.
发哥?
Alpha?
我是二哥,你才是发哥!
This is Beta. You are Alpha!
你已经忘记我现在告诉你的事了吗?
Do you not remember this which I am telling you now?
对,没错,我是发哥
Oh, that is right. I am Alpha.
你喜欢住在房♥子里吗?
Do you like living in a house now?
当然,我喜欢我的狗勾玩具!
Oh, yes! I love my Toys-for-dogs!
这个是一只小牛!
This one is a little cow!
每天都有好多好玩的事…松鼠!
There is much fun to be had and… Squirrel!
松鼠?松鼠!松鼠在哪里?
Squirrel? Squirrel! Where is the Squirrel?
再见,小逗!
Bye, Dug!
换我了
I’m back.
它们真的会让你保持警觉
They do keep you on your toes.
什么?
What’s that?

Okay.
当然
Uh-huh. Sure.
再次感谢
Well, thanks again.
再见咯!
Bye now!
不…不,这下糟糕了
Oh, no, no, no, no. This is not good.
什么?什么糟糕了?
What? What is not good?
这真的非常非常糟糕
This is very, very bad.
什么?怎么了?
What? What is it?
非常糟糕
Very bad.
我为你感到伤心
I feel so bad for you!
是麦尔小姐
It’s… It’s Miss Meyer.
麦尔小姐对我爸爸很凶吗?
Miss Meyer was mean to my Poppa.
在电♥话♥里? -她在电♥话♥里很凶
From the phone call? – She was mean on the phone.
她喜欢我
She likes me. – And she likes you? Huh?
她喜欢你?
她想和我出去
And wants to go out on a date.
约会!
With me!
我还答应了
And I said okay.
你相信吗?
Can you believe it?
我听不懂你说的话
I do not know these words.
我怎么能做这种事?
How could I do such a thing?
对不起,艾莉
I’m sorry, Ellie.
爸爸,什么是约会?
Poppa, what is a date?
我们会出去
Well, we go out.
你知道的,牵手、求爱
You know, hold hands, pitch woo.
求爱?
Woo?
像你在狗狗公园和菲菲玩
Like, playing at the dog park with Fifi.
我不知道怎么约会
I don’t know how to date.
既然你是我爸爸,我可以叫她妈妈吗?
Since you are my Poppa, may I call her my momma?
拜托别叫她妈妈
Please refrain.
见面的时候我要握手吗?
Do I shake her hand when I see her?
我该怎么做?
What do I do?
闻她的屁屁就好啦
Just smell her backward side.
什么?
What?
闻她的屁屁
Smell her backward side.
然后她也会闻你,这就是打招呼的方式
Then she will do the same. It is how you say hello.
真恶心!
Disgusting!
我是人类,好吗?
I’m a person, you know?
我只是只狗勾
Oh, I am just a dawg.
好吧,我会再想想
All right, I’ll think about it.
不,没关系
No. That is fine. – Dug!
小逗!
人类应该多学学狗勾
Humans should be more like a dawg.
狗会怎么做?
Well, what would a dog do?
我会带玩具给她
I would bring her a toy.
她会摇尾巴
She would wag her tail.
好,好
Okay. Okay.
对,好吧!
Yeah, okay!
我去买♥♥点东西
I gotta go to the store.
钱包
Wallet.
钥匙
Keys.
走错边
Aw! Other way.
我觉得爸爸需要去找兽医
I think Poppa needs to go to the vet.
爸爸回来了
Poppa is back.
爸爸?
Poppa?
爸爸?
Uh, Poppa?
这些很好玩,是吧?
They’re, uh, fun, right?
我是只狗勾
I am a dawg.
挖洞还有捣乱你的花才叫好玩
Fun is digging in the dirt and destroying your flowers.
花!
Flowers!
还有好多事要做
There’s so much to do.
这一点都不好玩
This is not fun at all.
太多味道了!
Oh! Too much smell!
什么?这叫古龙水
What? It’s a cologne.
我的鼻子要死了
It made my nose get dead.
一、二、三,二、二、三
One, two, three. Two, two, three.
一、二、三,二、二、三
One, two, three. Two, two, three.
我搞不懂现在在干嘛? -一、二、三
I have no idea what is happening. – One, two, three.
对,经济正在起飞,对
Oh, yes. The economy is on the rise, yeah.
你同意吗?
Would you agree? – And what do I say?
然后我要说什么?
随便说!
Anything!
新的公立游泳池?好主意
A new town swimming pool? Great idea.
我喜欢虫子
I like bugs.
对,看起来确实有冷锋要来
Yes, it does look like a cold front is coming in.
我会咬你的鞋子
I chew on your shoes.
你真风趣
You are so witty.
我喜欢在便便里打滚
I like to roll in poo.
滚出去!入侵者!
Get out of here you intruder!
小逗!小逗,是我!
Dug! Dug, it’s me!
太夸张了吗?
Is it too much?
你看起来不像你
You do not look like you.
我知道
I know.
闻起来也不像你
You do not smell like you.

Yeah.
你为什么不是你?
Why are you not you?
这太疯狂了,我不去了
This is crazy. I’m not going.
不,我不准! -对,我不去
No. I will not let you! – Yes. I must.
你管那么多干嘛?
Why do you care?
我不想看到你难过
I do not want you to be sad!
坐下,爸爸!
Sit, Poppa!
你要表现得像只狗勾,不是人类
You will act like a dawg, not a human.
见面的时候,你要带玩具去送她
You will bring her a toy and when you see her,
你要摇尾巴
you wag your tail,
然后说:“我们初次见面,我爱你”
and say, “I have just met you and I love you!”
你是我爸爸,我爱你
You are my Poppa, and I love you,
她也会爱你的