你一定是把它丢在什么地方了!-还在抛锚,不是吗?
– You must have mislaid it somewhere! – Still riding anchor, ain’t you?
我们还没到格洛斯特呢。我要做的不仅仅是让你在我的视线之内,Disko!
Well, we ain’t to Gloucester yet. I’ll do more than keep you in sight, Disko!
<我>另一侧。库什曼是个水手,但他本应该做裁缝的
Capt. Cushman is a sailor But he should have been a tailor
哦,多么可怕的人啊
Oh, what a terrible man Oh, what a terrible man
库什曼也许是个杂货商,但他是个一等水手,不,先生
Cushman might have been a grocer But a first-class seaman, no, sir
哦,多么可怕的人啊
Oh, what a terrible man Oh, what a terrible man
可怜的老沃尔特弄断了他的三角帆,他正在检查他的主帆。
Poor old Walt broke his jib, and he’s checking his topsails.
你最好也这么做,Disko。如果你不这样做,主顶就会掉。
You’ll best do the same, Disko. That main top’ll go if you don’t.
既然你这么紧张,我们又把老沃尔特揍得屁滚尿流……
Well, since you’re such a nervous galoot, and we got old Walt licked to a frazzle…
我介意你说的话。
I’ll mind what you say.
和杰克一起升上去,曼纽尔。准备试大帆。
Go aloft with Jack, Manuel. Stand by to try the topsails.
我想我上去透透气吧?
I go up to get a little air, I think, maybe?
想先转舵吗?
Want to luff her first?
你走到桅顶时,我把它转过去。
I’ll luff her when you reach the masthead.
谁把窗户打开,让微风吹进来,好吗,杰克?
Somebody open window and let in nice breeze, eh, Jack?
我敢打赌曼纽尔是整个渔船队里最好的渔夫,不是吗?
I’ll bet Manuel is the best fisherman in the whole fishing fleet, isn’t he?
准备收上前主帆!
Stand by to clue up the fore topsails!
快上楼去!-下面懈怠!
– Step lively up there now! – Slack away below!
嘿!你们自己小心点!
Hey! Look out for yourselves!
——看!-曼纽尔!
– Watch it! – Manuel!
跳下来!
Jump down!
Manuel !
Manuel!
前缘,内特!
Luff her, Nate!
看在上帝的份上,内特,把她转过去。
In heaven’s name, Nate, luff her.
我不能,她在急转弯!
I can’t, she’s jibing!
持守,Manuel !
Hold fast, Manuel!
Manuel !Manuel !
Manuel! Manuel!
把平底船弄过去!
Get a dory overside!
你还好吗,曼纽尔?
Are you all right, Manuel?
你能自♥由♥工作吗?
Can you work free?
医生!
Doc!
上尉迪斯科!
Capt. Disko!
我们马上就把你弄出去,波特古西!
We’ll get you out of this in a minute, Portegoosie!
他说他跟死了一样。一去不复返了。他知道它。
He says he’s good as dead. Gone. He knows it.
为什么,医生?为什么?
Why, Doc? Why?
他的炉子。他的下半身都不见了。
He’s stove in. All the bottom half of him’s gone.
但他不想让孩子知道。
But he don’t want the kid to know.
你没事吧,曼纽尔?你没有受伤吧?
You’re all right, aren’t you, Manuel? You aren’t hurt, are you?
我很好,小鱼。
I all right, little fish.
是什么支撑着多莉?
What’s holding up that dory?
Disko,别把多莉放在那边!你听到了吗,医生…
Disko, don’t put dory overside! You hear what Doc…
但我们得放了你,曼纽尔。
But we’ve got to free you, Manuel.
不。我说,不要把多莉放在上面!
No. I say don’t put dory overside!
他是什么意思?怎么了,曼纽尔?Manuel !
What’s he mean? What’s the matter, Manuel? Manuel!
嘿,哈维!哈维,小心这孩子!
Hey, Harvey! Harvey, mind the boy!
不,不在这里。回去。
No, not out here. Go back.
你没事吧?你没受伤吧,曼纽尔?
You’re all right, aren’t you? You aren’t hurt, are you, Manuel?
我好了。
I all right.
把平底船弄下水去。
Get that dory in the water.
我什么都做不了,Disko。他在后拉线犯规了。
I can’t do nothing, Disko. He’s fouled in the backstay.
Manuel !
Manuel!
磁条拉紧了,磁碟。
The drift’s tightening, Disko.
你必须割断他的绳索,否则就会把他劈成两半。
You’ll have to cut him loose, or it’ll take him in half.
不。
No.
除非能帮你释放曼纽尔,否则我们不会放手。
We ain’t cutting loose unless it’s going to help you free Manuel.
你把他砍了,Disko,听到了吗?
You cut him away, Disko, you hear me?
给我一把斧头!
Get me an ax!
不,上尉迪斯科。不!
No, Capt. Disko. No!
你割断那条线,它就会把他拖下去。
You cut that line, it’ll carry him under.
我们不能让他一直呆在那儿等着被鱼线锯成两半。
We can’t just keep him out there till the line saws him in half.
给我一把斧头。
Get me an ax.
关于种族问题我很抱歉,Disko。
I sorry about race, Disko.
你明年打败他了,对吧?
You beat him next year, huh?
Manuel !
Manuel!
现在听着,小鱼们……
Now listen, little fish…
我现在和我父亲去钓鱼。
I go now and fish with my father.
你记得我告诉过你他在他的多莉里给我留了座位。
You remember I tell you he keep seat for me in his dory.
你在说什么?你不会。我们会拯救你。
What are you talking about? You’re not going. We’ll save you.
我们在一起玩得很开心,是吗,小鱼?
We have good times together, eh, little fish?
我们笑,我们唱,所以你现在微笑。
We laugh, we sing, so you smile now.
来吧,笑。
Come on, smile.
长杰克可以修好它。你会没事的。看,曼努埃尔?
Long Jack can fix it. You’ll be all right. See, Manuel?
好。
Good.
曼纽尔,他在看着你。你会成为最棒的渔夫的,小鱼。
Manuel, he be watching you. You’ll be best fisherman ever, little fish.
不,不,曼努埃尔。不。
No, no, Manuel. No.
Manuel !
Manuel!
再见了,哈维。
Well, goodbye again, Harvey.
这么久,水手。
So long, sailor.
去拿你的薪水,哈维?
Going down to get your pay, Harv?
我想是这样。你也要走了,是吧,长杰克?
I guess so. You’re leaving too, huh, Long Jack?
是的。
Yep.
你马上就要长胡子了,我还以为这可能是…
You’ll begin to grow whiskers right soon, and I thought maybe this might be…
这对你来说是件好事。
a good thing for you to start in with.
谢谢。谢谢你,杰克。
Thanks. Thanks, Long Jack.
你现在只是有点毛,但如果你开始刮掉它们,它们就会变得结实起来……
You’ve just got fuzz now, but if you start scraping them off they’ll toughen up…
并获得像…就像……
and get like… Get like…
好天气,哈里。
Fair weather, Harv.
再见,杰克。
Goodbye, Long Jack.
我想我什么都有了。
I got everything, I guess.
是的。丹,这些衣服…
Yeah. Say, Dan, these clothes…
我想我有点把它们穿坏了。
I guess I kind of wore them out some.
哦,没关系。
Oh, that’s all right.
丹,我想留着它们…
Well, Dan, I’d like to keep them…
但我还不能从我的薪水里给你,因为…
but I can’t pay you out of my pay yet because…
有件事我想做。所以我在想…
well, there’s something I sort of wanted to do. So I was just thinking…
不用着急。你♥爸♥来了可以跟我妈解决。
There ain’t no hurry. Your pop can settle it with my mom when he gets here.
嘿,他真的是一路飞到这儿来的吗?都在一天之内?
Say, is he really flying out here all that way? All in one day?
我想是这样。
I guess so.
你把我们都逗笑了……
You sure got the laugh on all of us…
他拥有你说的所有的钱和一切。
him having all that money you said he had and everything.
丹,当有人…
Say, Dan, when somebody…
我是说,如果某人发生了什么事……
I mean, when something happens to somebody…
他们用剩下的东西做什么?
what do they do with the rest of their things?
他们的家人得到了他们,我想,或者任何亲属。
Their family get them, I suppose, or whatever kin they have.
他有亲属吗?
Well, did he have any kin?
不,没有人知道。
No, not that anybody knowed of.
嗯…
Well…
如果某人非常喜欢某人……
If someone liked someone a great deal…
他没有任何亲属,这几乎可以使他成为亲属,不是吗?
and he didn’t have any kin, that would sort of make him a kin almost, wouldn’t it?
比如说,如果他们有这样的东西,那就不值很多钱……
And, well, if they had something like this, for instance, that wasn’t worth a lot…
我不知道,哈维你最好问问爸爸。
I don’t know, Harvey. You better ask Pop about that.
他会知道更多的。
He’d know more about that.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,孩子,来拿你的薪水吗?
Well, boy, come to get your pay?
为什么…
Why…
这就是你签约时我们的协议。
There you are, our deal when you signed on.
渔民的家吗?
Fisherman’s Home?
是啊,那就是我们这些穷♥人♥、老人和残废的人…
Yeah, that’s where the poor and old and crippled of us…
在阳光充足的走廊上,试着让对方躺下。
set on a sunny porch and try to out-lie each other.
曼纽尔希望这样。
Manuel would want it that way.
你没有更好的主意吗?
You wouldn’t have a better idea, you think?
嗯,他想给他父亲买♥♥一个有两个位置的烛台。
Well, he wanted to get a candlestick for his father with two places.
那要花多少钱?
How much would that cost?
哦,2美元还是3美元,我猜。在这里。
Oh, $2 or $3, I reckon. Here.
哦,那没关系。
Oh, then that’s all right.
我有足够的。
I have enough.
你要怎么处理曼纽尔剩下的东西,迪斯科上尉?
What’ll you do with the rest of Manuel’s things, Capt. Disko?
哦,我想我们会把他们送回家的。
Oh, we’ll send them up along to the Home, I guess.
这个一定要取消吗?
Does this have to go?
为什么,没有,哈维。我想也许你会愿意留着它。
Why, no, Harvey. I thought maybe you’d like to keep that.