弗兰克 你得清楚 事态很严重
Frank, you need to know that this thing is running big here,
局势越来越紧张
and there’s a lot of pressure building.
白宫希望和平解决此事
The White House hopes this can be resolved peacefully
但无论如何都不能让菲利普船长到达索马里
but whatever happens, Captain Phillips does not reach Somalia.
我明白 司令 但我们需要时间
I understand, admiral, but we’re gonna need some time.
如果逼得太紧 人♥质♥会有危险
I think if we press too hard, we put the hostage at risk.
我们得耐心点 完毕
We’re gonna need to use some tactical patience. Over.
尽可能说服他们 弗兰克 但时间有限
Do your best to talk them down, Frank, but you’re on the clock.
我们部署了海豹突击队
We’re deploying a SEAL team
由拳师号♥和哈利伯顿号♥战舰策应
with USS Boxer and USS Halyburton as support.
如果你没在他们赶到之前救下菲利普
If you haven’t gotten Phillips back by the time they arrive
海豹突击队就会接手
the SEALs will take care of it.
我明白了 司令
I understand all, admiral.
我能喝口水吗
Can I have some water, please?

Water?
好好开船
Drive this thing right!
冷静 我们是在海上
Calm down. We’re on the ocean.
我真该把你扔出去
I should throw you off this boat right now!
你应该坐下来歇一歇
You need to sit down and relax.
给你水
Hey, water.
够了
That’s enough.
把它拿走
Take it away.
现在起这水只能我们喝
From now on this water is only for us.
别犯浑了
Stop being such an asshole.
你得管住他
You’ve got to control him.
闭嘴 开船
Just drive and shut up.
胡帆 能听见吗
Hufan, can you hear me?
遇到麻烦了吗
Are you having trouble?
没有 爱尔兰佬 破船太慢
No trouble, Irish. Slow piece of shit.
是啊 是啊 吃水浅
Yeah, yeah. Shallow-draft.
浪又很大 这些因素都得考虑
And you’re fighting the current. Gotta take that into account.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I’m doing.
没错 你当然知道 你是船长嘛
Yeah, yeah, sure, you do. Of course. You’re the captain now.
船长
Oh, hey, captain
要不打开舱门
why don’t we open up that hatch
换换气吧
and get a little more air in here?
你怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
别和我说话
Don’t talk to me.
新鲜空气也许对他有好处
A little air might do him some good.
是啊 舱门一开你的船员就能…
Yeah, open the hatch so your crew…
别耍花招了 没门儿 爱尔兰佬
No tricks. No. No tricks, Irish.
胡帆 能听见吗
Hufan, can you hear me?
我们应该向西北方前进
We should be heading northwest.
去加拉德的港口
We’ve got to get to Garaad’s port.
我是这么走的 但风很大
I am, but there’s a lot of wind.
-照我说的做 -好吧听你的
– Just go! – Okay, then let me do it.
缪斯 你在吗
Muse? Are you there?
你在吗
Are you there?
胡帆 你在哪儿
Hufan, where are you?
我这边引擎出问题了
I’m having trouble with the engine.
你们先回去 我尽快赶过去
Head home. I’ll be there as soon as I can.
就我们自己在这边了
Hey, we’re alone out here.
我们需要你来接应
We need you to pick us up.
我们得离开这个救生艇
We’ve got to get out of this lifeboat.
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
你们自己没能搞定那艘船
You screwed up getting the ship
加拉德说 你们要么带回船长
so Garaad says bring back that captain
要么就别回来
or don’t come back at all.
看来你们遇到麻烦了 出什么问题了
Sounds like there’s a problem. Is there a problem?
问题
Problem.
没问题 爱尔兰佬
No problem, Irish.
会没事的
Everything gonna be okay.
海豹突击队集结地 弗吉尼亚
您好 长官
Yes, sir.
特种作战司令部最新命令
Here’s the latest from SOCOM.
你到之前 班布里奇号♥指挥官会想办法让绑匪投降
Bainbridge CO has until your arrival to negotiate a surrender.
但只要你一上船 就由你指挥
But upon boarding, you will assume command.
白宫已经批准
The White House has
可以使用任何手段解决这件事
authorized any means necessary to resolve this.
明白了
Roger that.
长官 我们正在给飞机装通讯装置
Boss, we’re setting up comms in the bird right now.
我需要空气
I need air.
我们什么时候能到家
When are we going to be home?
我的脚都没有知觉了
I can’t feel my foot anymore.
这里热得跟地狱一样
It’s like hell in here.
你不准备让他住手吗
You wanna tell him maybe not to do that?
他想要空气
He wants air.
那东西是上了膛的 弹匣还装在上面
Well, that thing is still loaded. He’s got the clip in it.
你话太多了
Talk too much. Too much.
得再弄点水才行
Gonna need some more water.
等我们到家
When we get home
多得是水
you’ll get a million bottles of it.
-要多少有多少 -是吗
– All the water you want. – Really?
去年我抢了一艘希腊人的船
Last year I took a Greek ship.
抢了六百万美金
Six million dollars.
六百万美金
Six million dollars?
那你怎么还在这儿
So, what are you doing here?
闭嘴 爱尔兰佬
Shut up, Irish.
你话太多了
Too much talk.
问题不在我说的话
Your problem isn’t me talking to you.
问题在于你不愿意听
Your problem is you not listening.
你以为你很了不起啊
You think you have any power here?
-放开他 -我要开枪打死你
– Let him go. – I should shoot you and be done.
把枪拿开
Take your gun off him.
我才是船长 你以为你是谁啊
I’m the captain. Who do you think you are?
你还帮着他
You’re taking his side?
你让美♥国♥佬♥为所欲为
You let the American do whatever he wants!
船不受控制了
I’m losing control!
是美♥国♥佬♥
It’s the Americans.
找东西把门栓上
Get something to tie the doors.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥救生艇 我是弗兰克·卡斯特利亚诺
Alabama lifeboat, this is Frank Castellano,
美国♥军♥舰班布里奇号♥的舰长
commander of the USS Bainbridge.
我们希望菲利普船长能够安全返回
We wanna get Captain Phillips back safely
并且和平解决这件事情
and end this thing peacefully.
-不许动 -好的
– No move! – All right.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥救生艇 请回答
Alabama lifeboat, come in.
不要有军事行动 我们不是基♥地♥组♥织♥
No military action. No military action. No al Qaeda.
我们只是渔民
We are just fishermen.
别紧张伙计
Calm down, brother.
我们是来找船长的 不是你
We’re here for the captain, not for you.
他们那儿有间谍
They have a spy with them.
你是谁
Hey, you. Who are you?
我叫尼莫
My name is Nemo.
我是美国海军的人
I work with the U.S. Navy.
我们只想跟你好好谈谈
We just want to talk.
我会说英语
I talk English.
我要一千万美金
I want 10 million dollars.
这不是个小数目
It’s not that easy,
但是我们会想办法的
but we’ll work on it.
要不要我带点食物和水给你们
In the meantime, what if I bring you some food and water?
别耍花样 否则你们的船长就死定了
No tricks, or your captain dead.
请求放下绳梯 留下人员待命
Request to have pilot ladder lowered and someone standing by.
-谢恩·墨菲 -是我
– Shane Murphy? – Yeah, that’s me.
我是班布里奇号♥的希克斯上尉
Lieutenant Hicks, USS Bainbridge.
你正在进入军事行动区域
You’re entering a military engagement zone, sir.
请左转 将航向改为210度
Need you to bring the ship left to 210.
我们是来护送你们去蒙巴萨的
We are here to escort you to Mombasa.
你们的船长就放心交给我们吧
Your captain’ll be in good hands.
好的 照做吧伙计们
All right. You heard him, guys.
支援中队 镜头时刻对准救生艇
OSS, keep the camera on the lifeboat.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!