我们得给他看看 控制室里有急救箱
We should get that looked at. There’s a kit in the control room.
闭嘴 爱尔兰佬 你以为我傻吗
Quiet, Irish. You think I am stupid?
我知道你想干嘛
I know what’s going on.
我们要全面搜查这里
We’re going to search this whole room.
彻底搜查 快走
All of it. Now go.
走
Go.
有声音
I heard something!
去另一边看看
Check the other side.
这边没人
There’s no one here.
我们回去吧
Please, let’s go back.
直接去最底层 现在就去
Go. Right down to the bottom. Now.
他们来了 准备好
They’re coming. Get ready.
别停 继续走
Keep going. Move.
等一下 别动
Wait. Stop here.
怎么回事 你干嘛了
What? What’d you do?
-我们…-看着我 爱尔兰佬 看着我
– We just… – Look at me, Irish. Look at me.
你的船怎么回事
What’s wrong with your ship?
-我不知道 -是你搞的吗
– I don’t know. – Was that you?
-我不知道怎么回事 -撒谎
– I don’t know what went wrong. – No.
船上没电了 肯定没办法找到船员
You’ll never find this crew, not without any power on the ship.
你找不着的 我们都找不着
You’ll never find them. We’ll never find them.
爱尔兰佬
Irish
我会找到的
I will find.
别带他去
Not with him.
你看 他会流血致死的
Look. He’s gonna bleed to death.
带我们出去
Look, man, get us out of here.
你的手下受伤了
You got a man injured.
你们去包扎一下他的脚
Let’s take care of his foot
拿走保险柜里的钱然后到此为止 行吗
take the money out of the safe and call it a day. All right?
你运气不好 爱尔兰佬
You’re bad luck, Irish.
带他上楼
Hey, take him upstairs.
我动不了
I can’t move.
带他上楼 让纳吉过来
Take him upstairs and tell Najee to come.
-你带他离开 -我们要走吗
– You go with him. – We’re gonna go?
走
Go!
等等
Wait.
你谁也找不到的
You’re not gonna find anybody.
别说话 走
Don’t talk. Go.
你们的朋友在耍我们 让我们到处跑
Your friend make fool of us? Make us run around?
谁敢动的话 就送他进坟墓
If one of them moves, send them to their graves.
给你
Here.
出了点儿状况
We got a problem.
你的兄弟伤得很重
Your buddy’s hurt real bad.
最好给他包扎一下
We better get this dressed.
船上有医务室 这个人知道怎么包扎
We got a sick bay here onboard, and this guy knows what to do.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
他们在地上扔了玻璃 我被割到了
They put glass down for me. They got me.
缪斯在哪儿
Where is Muse?
在引擎室
In the engine room.
他让纳吉下去
He wants Najee to come down.
舰桥 舰桥 请讲话
Bridge. Bridge, come in.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥舰桥请讲话 能听见吗
Alabama bridge, come in. Do you read?
我们是马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥的船员
This is the crew of the Maersk Alabama.
你们船长在我们手上
We have your captain.
把他的嘴捂住
Put your hand over his mouth.
别动
No.
我们抓住你们的头儿了
We have your leader.
连枪带人都扣住了 来做个交易吧
We have your captain and his weapon. We wanna trade.
用船长换船长 我们来交换
Captain for captain. We want to make a deal.
把那玩意儿摘了 克罗南 摘了
Take that off of his head. Cronan, take that off his head now.
别杀我
I no kill.
讲话 对他们讲话 让他们知道是你
Talk. Talk to your friends so they know it’s you.
快跟你的同伙讲话 混♥蛋♥ 讲话
Talk to your friends. Come on, asshole. Say something.
我爱美国
I love America.
快把我从这儿弄出去
Hey! Get me out of here!
按他们说的做
Listen to what these guys have to say.
什么情况
What happened?
他们割伤了我的手 很严重
They cut my hand, bad.
一会儿再收拾他们 先把我弄出去
We’ll straighten everything out later. Just get me out of here.
把对讲机给爱尔兰佬
Give Irish the radio.
我现在就给他
I’ll give it to him now.
讲话
Talk.
船长 如果你想下船的话
Captain, you know, if you wanna get off this ship
我知道你没有船了
I know you don’t have a skiff anymore,
你可以用我们的救生艇
but you could get into our lifeboat.
你们可以从船尾出去
You could take off… off our stern
并拿上我们保险柜里的三万美金
and you can go with the $30,000 we have in the safe
你们现在就可以下船
and you could get off this ship right now.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
说成交 说成交
Say we have a deal. Say we have a deal.
好的 爱尔兰佬 成交
Okay, Irish. Deal.
-成交 爱尔兰佬 成交 -好的
– Deal, Irish, deal. – Okay, then.
我们可以…
Listen, we could…
三万算什么
Thirty thousand is nothing.
我要的是上百万
I want millions!
那就是救生艇
There. All right, there’s the lifeboat.
比拉 检查一下
Hey, Bilal, check it out.
谁敢动就毙了他
If anyone moves, kill them.
毙了他
Kill them!
我们的船长呢 他在哪儿
Where is our captain? Where is our guy?
船长 船长 我是谢恩
Hey, Cap. Cap, it’s Shane.
我没枪 没有武器 冷静点儿
I’m not armed. I’m not armed. No weapons. No. Hey, easy.
他没有武器 没有武器 没有的
There’s no weapons. There’s no weapons. No weapons.
谢恩 船长在你那儿吗 他在哪儿
Hey, Shane. Do you have the captain? Where is the captain?
-在引擎室 -带他上来给他们看
– In the engine room. – Bring him up so they can see him.
-我要看 -你会的
– I wanna see. – You will.
-把他带上来给他们看 -他马上到
– Bring him up so they can see him. – He’s on his way.
-在哪儿 -他在这儿 就在这儿
– Where? – Here he is. Yeah, there he is.
-哪儿 -看见了吗 就在那儿
– Where?! – See? See? There he is. There.
怎么回事 瘦子
What’s going on, Skinny?
按他们说的做 把我救出去
Do what they say and get me out of here.
再忍♥一下 伙计
Be strong, man.
来交换吧 我们把你们的人带上来
Now let’s do this. We’ll bring up your guy.
你们进去坐好
I’ll let you get in, you buckled up.
我们把救生艇放下去
We drop you in,
你们就可以走了 行吗 行吗
and then you’re on your way. Okay? Okay?
不行 你跟我们走
No. You come with us.
等我们的人回来了再放你走
Till we get our guy back.
-不不不 人会还给你们的 -没门儿
– No, no, no. You’ll get your guy back. – No way!
进去
Get in!
听着
Listen! Hey!
你不跟着我们 我就杀掉所有人 我不在乎
You come, or I kill everybody! I don’t care!
你来选
It’s your choice!
-好吧 好吧 -快走 快走
– All right! All right! – You go! You go! You’re going!
轮机长 把人带上来
Chief, bring the guy up now.
没事的 带他上来
It’s gonna be okay. Bring him up.
谢恩 看好船员
Shane, you got the crew.
别走 船长 别进去
Don’t go, Cap. Don’t get in there.
-得让他们离开 -那也不能这样
– We gotta get them off the ship. – Not like this.
船长 不能这样 该死 船长
Cap, you can’t do this. Goddamn it, Cap!
你们谁开船
All right, who’s driving this thing?
看好他
Watch him.
比拉 拿枪顶着他
Bilal, hold the gun on him.
这个很好操作
Now, look, it’s very simple to operate.
开 关 走 停
On, off, start, stop.
这是用来辨认航向的罗盘 这边是油门
Compass to follow your heading. You see your throttle there.
-这个是喇叭 -油呢 油够吗
– You got a squawk box. – Gas, gas. Enough gas?
足够你到索马里的
Plenty of fuel to get you to Somalia.
-船长 我们把那家伙带来了 -好的
– Cap, we got the guy. – All right.
让他进来 我出去了
Send him on in. I’m coming out.