把枪对着他
Hold the gun on him.
我看着的 别担心
I’ve got him, don’t worry.
别瞎搞你不懂的东西
Don’t mess with anything you don’t know.
给点力
Come on, man.
-你干嘛呢 -你只管看好他就行了
– What are you doing? – Just take care of that guy.
别玩了
Stop the games.
船员在哪儿
Where is the crew?
我不知道 我一直和你待在这里
I don’t know. I don’t know. I’m here with you.
-你的船员在哪儿 -我不知道
– Where is your crew? – I don’t know.
我联♥系♥他们
Here, I’ll call them up.
让他们都上来 好吗
I’ll get them up here, all right?
我是船长
This is the captain speaking.
海盗要求
The pirates demand
所有船员到舰桥来 所有…
all crew members to the bridge. All…
船员们
Every crew…
一分钟 我就杀一个人
One minute, I will kill someone.
一分钟
One minute.
再过一分钟 我就再杀一个
Another minute, I kill somebody.
我会杀光你们的朋友 一分钟
I kill all your friends. One minute.
我不会再联♥系♥你们了
I will no call again.
把那家伙弄到墙边去
Get that one and put him against the wall.
-我是想… -你以为我在开玩笑吗
– I’m trying… – You think we playing?
不 我在全力…
No, I’m doing the best…
别耍花样
No play. No play.
我在全力配合你们
I’m doing the best I can.
放松 别逼我杀你 放松
Easy, I kill you. Easy.
别 别 你没必要这样做
No, no. Look. You don’t have to do that.
-真的 -再耍花样 再耍花样
– Come on. – You play? You play?
别紧张 别紧张 别 别 别
Take it easy, take it easy. No, no, no.
-听我说 -别耍花样
– No, look, look. – Stop play!
别杀他 别杀他
Don’t shoot him. Don’t shoot him.
要是你要杀人 就杀我吧
You’re gonna shoot somebody, shoot me.
船员在哪儿 爱尔兰佬
Where is the crew, Irish?
还有四十秒
Forty seconds!
我不知道 我一直都在这里
I don’t know. I’m here with you.
少来 船员在哪儿
No. Where is the crew?
我一个人也没见到
I see nobody.
我是船长 我是船长
I’m the captain. I’m the captain.
还剩三十秒
Thirty second!
要是你们想杀人 就杀我吧
If you’re gonna shoot somebody, you shoot me.
-是你害死他的 -这是我的船
– You killing him. – It’s my ship.
-听我说 -是你害死他的
– Listen to me. – You killing him.
我是船长 我才是船长 不是他们
I’m the captain. I’m the captain, not them.
-还剩二十秒 -这是我们俩之间的事
– Twenty second! – This is between us.
我是在帮你解决问题
I’m trying to straighten this out.
你不想解决问题吗
Are you?
你就是这么解决问题吗
This is how you solve your problems?
你说了你们只是想要钱
You said you just wanted money.
你说你是来做生意的 这是生意吗
You said this was just business. Is this business?
-你们这样做生意的吗 -还剩十秒
– Is this how you do business? – Ten seconds.
立刻死
Die right now.
等一下
Wait.
我要搜船
I want to search the ship.
你想搜船
You wanna search the ship?
我要搜遍这艘船的每个角落 马上
I want to search every lock and hold of the ship now.
-你要搜船 -现在就要
– You wanna search the ship? – Now.
好 那我们就搜船
All right. We’ll search the ship.
那我们就从上层甲板开始向下搜
We’ll start up here on the nav deck and work our way down.
但愿应急电力系统没坏
We better hope the emergency power stays on.
要是坏了就什么都看不见了
We won’t be able to see if it goes off.
我带你去搜船
I’ll take you. We’ll search the ship.
但别再威胁我的人了
But you stop threatening my men.
-不许耍滑头 -不耍滑头
– No game. – No game.
我们走
Let’s go.
好吗 好的 谢谢
All right? All right, good.
把他的对讲机拿走
Take his radio.
没问题
All right. Okay.
走吧
Go.
我们得把灯关了
We gotta get these lights off.
要不等他们下来会看见我们的
If they come down, they’re gonna see us.
我们得关掉主甲板上的应急发动机
We need to shut down the emergency generator on the main deck.
-你有办法到上面去吗 -有
– You think you can get up there? – Yeah.
我去趟食堂
I’m gonna go to the mess,
给大家拿点水 带大家到底层去
get us some water. Get everyone down on the lower level.
好的 我在2号♥频道
All right. I’m on 2.
我们从最顶部开始
Just start at the very top.
这里是E层甲板
This is E deck.
我们就一层一层往下查吧
And we’ll just work our way down one by one, huh?
他们估计都藏在货舱
Cargo hold is probably where they are.
那里有很多地方可以躲
There’s a lot of places to hide down there.
我可不是在糊弄你们
And I’m not trying to trick you.
我跟你们一样想找到船员们
I wanna find these guys just as much as you do.
把他的手电筒拿来
Take his flashlight.
我们应该往前走 不该在这里浪费时间
We should just move on, because we’re wasting time here.
我说了 他们最有可能藏在货舱
Like I say, the cargo deck’s the best place to look.
有人在船上做了手脚
Somebody messing with ship.
引擎室
Engine room.
如果按顺序搜查的话
If we’re going about this systematically,
应该从顶部开始
we started at the top
然后逐层向下
we’re working our way down,
所以我们应该去查查货舱
so we should try the cargo deck.
引擎室出了问题
Problem from engine room.
我们现在就去那儿
We go there now.
行 就去引擎室
All right. Engine room.
那儿会很热
It’s gonna be really hot down there.
没有电 那里无法通风 没有空气
Without the power on, there’s no ventilation, no air.
要不我们到A层的食堂拿点水吧
Maybe we should get some water maybe from the mess down on A deck?
-然后去引擎室 走吧 -好的
– Then engine room. Go. – Okay.
这里是A层
This is A deck.
我们到了
So here we are.
这是厨房♥
This is the galley.
我们在这里做饭
This is where we make the food.
找到了 水
All right. Here, some water.
去那个房♥间看看
Check this room.
你们想去那儿 那是冷藏库
Oh, you wanna see in here? This is cold storage.
放蔬菜的
It’s a vegetable room.
光脚可得小心点
Careful in here in the bare feet.
很容易就会受伤
You could cut them on almost anything.
要吃点瓜吗 这是早饭剩下的
Want some of this melon? It’s left over from breakfast.
不吃就坏掉了 很浪费
It’s just gonna go bad. It’s just gonna spoil.
这一般是留在早饭吃的
It’s usually left out for the first meal of the day.
也许我们该…吃吧 别客气 吃吧
Maybe we should… Go ahead, help yourself. Here you go.
别客气
Help yourself.
虽然一般是早餐吃的 但…
It’s usually for breakfast, but…
够了 去引擎室吧
Enough. Engine room.
好的
All right.
-克罗南 能收到吗 -收到了
– Cronan. Cronan. Do you read? – Yeah, I got you.
他们朝你们去了 他们朝你们去了
They’re on their way to you. They’re on their way to you.
有一人光脚
One is barefoot.
有没有碎玻璃
Is there any glass or something you can break,
把它放在引擎室门口
leave on the floor by the engine room door?
这就办 我们走 走吧
I’ll do it. Come on, let’s go. Come on.
这就是引擎室
Here’s the engine room.
天啊
Oh, my God.
小心 是碎玻璃 小心点
Look out. There’s broken glass. Be careful.
把手举起来 手举起来
Put your hand up. Up your hands. Up.
好的 好的
Okay, all right.
举起来
Up.
-有急救箱…-把手举起来
– There’s a first-aid kit… – Put your hands up!
-这是谁做的 -没人 只是个意外
– Who did this? – Nobody. It was just a dumb accident.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!