Whatever happens, don’t stop.
包在我身上
It’s my job.
一切正常 爱尔兰佬
Everything good, Irish.
不会有事
Everything gonna be okay.
我上海军的船
I go Navy ship,
拿钱
get dollars,
你回家
you go home.
本来很简单的一件事
It was supposed to be easy.
我占领船
I take ship,
拿赎金
ransom,
没人受伤
nobody get hurt.
你本可以拿着3万美元回索马里
You had $30,000 and a way to Somalia.
还嫌少吗
It wasn’t enough?
我有老大
I got bosses.
老大有规矩
They got rules.
我们都有老大
We all got bosses.
这世界上一定不止当渔夫
There’s gotta be something other than being a fisherman
和当劫匪两条路吧
and kidnapping people.
在美国也许是这样 爱尔兰佬
Maybe in America, Irish.
在美国也许是这样
Maybe in America.
阿♥拉♥巴马救生艇 我们是美国海军 请开舱门
Alabama lifeboat, this is the U.S. Navy. Open the hatch.
枪放下 把枪放下
Gun down. Put the gun down.
别紧张 我们要见船长
Relax. I need to see the captain.
-我给你看 你退后 -别紧张
– I show you captain. Back. – Relax.
我给你看船长 退后
I show you captain. Back.
-靠近点 -退后
– Come on up. – Back.
听着
Listen.
-我们要开另一条船过来 -起来
– We gotta move our other boat closer. – Up.
我们要系一条拖绳
We gotta hook up a towline.
-别耍花样 -不耍花样
– No tricks. – No tricks. No tricks.
我们只是想确认船长的安全
We just wanna see the captain
然后把你安全送上船和长老见面
and then get you safely to the ship for the meeting with the elders.
任何事发生 他就死
Anything happen, he die.
任何事发生 他就死 我警告你
Anything happen, he die. I tell you.
-长官 窃听器装好了 -收到
– Sir, we have ears on the boat. – Check.
他出来了
Okay, here he comes.
请注意 已看见人♥质♥
Be advised, I have eyes on the package.
船长 你没事吧
Captain, are you okay?
没事 你们会救我吗
Yeah, yeah. Are you taking care of this?
马上就没事了
This’ll be over soon.
船长 这里有套干净衣服
And, captain, I got a uniform, a clean uniform.
你穿上它
I need you to wear this.
回你刚才的座位
And stay in the seat you’ve been sitting in.
穿上 船长 我们需要保证你的健康
Put this on, captain. We need to keep you healthy.
你的健康非常重要
It’s very important that we keep you healthy.
镇定 不会有事的
Stay calm. It’s going to be okay.
-后退 -别紧张
– Go back. – Just relax.
给你 拿着
Here, take it.
进去 走
Inside. Go.

Go.
-长老呢 -我们派飞机去接了
– Where are the elders? – The elders are being flown in.
把枪放进去 我们带你去见长老
Put the gun inside. We’ll take you to your elders.
任何事发生 他就死
Anything happen, he die.
我保证 不会有事
I give you my word. Everything will be fine.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
放下
Gun down.
等等
Wait.
上来 放松
Come on aboard. Just relax.
-抓住我的手 -放松
– Take my hand. – Relax.
马上就好 放松
We’re almost there. Relax.
拉住你了 小心 好的
We got you. Come on. Nice and easy. Okay.
没事的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
船长 马上就结束了 坚持下去
Captain, it’ll be over soon. Hang tough.
回你原来的座位
Stay in the same seat you’ve been sitting in.
菲利普船长 15号♥座位
224英尺
Two-two-four feet.
船尾
Stern seas.
风速无影响
Okay, the wind shouldn’t be a factor.
最佳狙击点在哪
Where do we need to be?
目前距离235米 最佳距离91米
She’s at 235 meters. Ninety-one’s gonna be optimal.
长官 一名索马里海盗已被引出
Sir, one Somali is extracted.
汽艇在返航 拖绳就位
RHIB is headed inbound. Towline is attached.
-战略行动官 启动速战策略 -是 长官
– TAO, let’s initiate high-speed maneuver. – Aye, sir.
哈利伯顿号♥ 拳师号♥ 这是班布里奇号♥
Halyburton, Boxer. This is Bainbridge.
开始速战策略 完毕
Commence high-speed maneuvers. Over.
把他带过来
Bring him over here.
这边
Here.
把救生衣脱下来
Okay, get it off of him.
到这边来 这边
Come up this way. Up this way.
进去
Hey, go right here.
我是奥布莱恩军士长 进去处理一下伤口吧
I’m Chief O’Brien. Let’s get you taken care of inside.
带进去 盯紧他
Take him inside. Get him looked at.
-我看看你的手行吗 -不要 长老呢
– Can I see your hand? – No. Where elders?
待会再说 这边
We’ll talk about that later. We’re going this way.
穿过这扇门 小心头 这边
Through this door. Watch your head. This way. Let’s go.
站在那里
Stand over here.
一名海盗嫌犯带至右舷机库
One suspected pirate onboard in the starboard hangar.
-收到 -站住
– Copy that. – Hold it.
就站那里
Right there.
长老在哪
Where are the elders?
长老马上就到
The elders will be here soon.
镇定 我们会照顾你
Relax. We’re gonna take care of you.
你们船长心里有数
Your captain knows what he’s doing.
你们会拿到钱的
You’re gonna get your money now.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
看不到了
I can’t see.
对讲机给我
Give me the radio.
光太强 看不见了
Too much light. We no see.
我们要开始拖船了
We’re going to initiate the tow.
重复 我们要开始拖船了
I repeat, we are going to initiate the tow.
让司机留在驾驶座上
You need to tell your driver that he needs to stay in his seat,
继续掌舵
and continue steering.
绿色表示可瞄准 红色表示无法瞄准
A队绿色 一绿二红
Alfa team is green at this time. One green, two red.
正在拖行救生艇 速度5海里
Lifeboat’s under tow. We’re at five knots.
收到 三个绿色才能开枪
Copy that. We need three targets green.
开稳点 开稳点
Keep it steady. Keep it steady.
我只是照他们说的穿上衣服
I’m just putting on the shirt like they said.
他要再动就开枪
If he moves again, shoot him.
长官 海盗扬言要杀害人♥质♥
Sir, the pirates have just issued a threat.
翻译一下
What’s the translation?
他要再动就开枪
“If he moves again, shoot him.”
越来越晃了
It’s getting rough.
把好舵
Keep it straight.
收到
TAO, aye.
速战策略
High-speed maneuvers are
掀起的巨浪正袭向救生艇 长官
creating big waves headed inbound on the lifeboat, sir.
慢点 有浪
Slow down! You make waves!
他们在玩什么把戏
What kind of games are they playing?
我把不住方向了
I can’t hold it straight.
像样点 闭上嘴好好掌舵
Be a man. Just shut up and steer.
美国船 回答
American ship, answer me.
美国 回答
U.S.A., answer me!
A队绿色 BC红色
Alfa’s green. Bravo and Charlie are red.
浪太大
Too much waves!
美国海军 浪太大
U.S. Navy. Too much waves!
阿♥拉♥巴马救生艇 我是谈判官
Alabama lifeboat, this is negotiator.
我们将你们拉进尾流里
We’ll pull you into our wake.
进了尾流就会稳很多 完毕
If you ride in our wake, it’ll be smoother. Negotiator out.
爱尔兰佬 爱尔兰佬 你干嘛呢
Irish. Irish. What you doing?
你在干嘛
What you doing?
A队绿色 一绿二红

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!