我要把你的肚子撑破 我的小猪
I’m going to fill you till you burst my little piggy wiggy.
她似乎永远都吃不够
She never seems to have enough.
总还想要更多
Always hungry for more and more.
那我们就多喂它
We’ll just have to feed her more.
走吧 小猪
Come on, Piggy,
我们去找到宝藏
Let’s find that treasure.
一群笨蛋
Bunch of ticks.
根本没什么宝藏
There is no treasure.
但是火蜥蜴号♥就是宝藏
But the Salamander’s a treasure.
说的没错 莫顿船长
Right you are, Captain Morten. Right you are.
佩杜站

Whoa.
准备起航
Prepare to cast off.
是 莫顿船长
Aye, aye, Captain Morten.
-等等我 -嗯?
– Wait for me. – Huh?
我和你一起去
I’m coming with you.
她能来吗?
Can she come on board?
你是船长 这是我们的船 我们想干什么都行
You’re the Captain, it’s our ship. We can do what we want.
你已经没什么亲人了
We don’t supposed you have much family left.
你们也可以来
You can join us too.
我们需要能干的水手 不是吗 船长?
We are always in need of able sea-men, haven’t we, Captain?
不了 我们该
No, we better hang…
我们该走了 斯丁格先生还在等着
You know, we better go. You know, Mr. Stinger will be waiting.
我们不能让斯丁格先生等着 抱歉
Yeah. We don’t wanna keep Mr. Stinger waiting. Sorry.
很快 你就会有一只金手
Soon, you’ll have a golden hand
每根手指上都有钻石
with diamond nails on every finger, my darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
嘿 工作时不能睡觉
Hey! No sleeping on the job.
你们最好找到那金子 不然就解雇你们
You’d better find that gold, or you’ll be sacked.
但我们什么也找不到
But we can’t find anything.
黄金热
Gold fever.
傻瓜
Ticks.
哦 看
Oh, look.
爸爸 这些钉子是用金子做的
Look, Dad. These nails are made of gold.
看啊
Well, look at that.
原来真的有宝藏
So there really is a treasure.
就是宝藏固定着船
And it’s holding the ship together.
我们要怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
把它放回去
Put it back.
好孩子
That’s my boy.
可以起航了吧
Can we set sail now?
已经起锚了 莫顿船长
Anchors away, Captain Morten.
全速前进
Full steam ahead!
升起主帆
Hoist the mainsail.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!