他好坏啊
Yes, he’s evil.
你真是个大好人 斯丁格先生
What a kind man you are, Mr. Stinger.
喝酒吧
Drink.
他真的要拆掉火蜥蜴号♥吗?
Would he really pull apart the Salamander?
好的
Yes, please.
我的荣幸
With the greatest pleasure.
干杯
Cheers.
怎么了?你可不能放弃
What’s the matter? You’re not giving up.
但我能怎么办?
But what can I do.
我只是个小孩子
I’m just a little boy.
不 你不是
No, you’re not.
你是一个永远不会抛弃船的船长
You’re a Captain who never abandons his ship.
-好的 让我们试试吧 -太好了
– All right. Let’s give it a go. – Yes!
你确定吗?
Are you sure now?
我没有别的选择
I don’t have a choice.
那我要说再见了
Then I’ll say goodbye.
我们会再见的
We’ll see each other again.
我相信
I’m sure.
嗯
Hmph.
啊
Whoa!
啊
Whoa.
如果水位继续上涨的话
If the water raises anymore,
我们就会被挤到天花板上
it’ll squash us against the ceiling.
莫顿在哪儿?
Aah! Where’s Morten?
他会有办法的
He’d know what to do.
哦 天哪 他在哪儿?他在哪儿?
Oh, God. Where is he? Where is he?
费利克斯 拿出点勇气来
Now, Felix, show some guts.
既然你都这么说了
If you insist.
快
Come on.
该死的机器
Stupida machina.
都没法让萝卜说话
Can’t even make a little radish talk.
古里卡夏先生
Mr. Cucaracha.
是你啊 小家伙
Ah. It’s you, mio amico.
机器出来故障
Machine non-function.
没法让萝卜说话
Not make radish talk.
给
Here you go.
旁边写的是什么?
What’s that written on the side?
警告 不要靠近那些
“Warning: Keep out of reach of people
对其完全不懂的人
“who don’t know what they are doing.”
奇怪 让我试试
That’s strange. Let me try.
爸爸 我饿了 爸爸
Daddy, I’m hungry, Daddy.
修好了 修好了
It works. It works!
真是奇迹
E un miracolo.
机器能用了
Machina functiona!
你只要懂就行
See, you just need to know what you’re doing.
-给我 -不 我需要它
– Give it to me. – No, I need it.
给我
Give it to me!
给我
Give it to me!
我饿死了
I’m starving here.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, Sweety pie.
嗯?
Huh?
是不是该说再见了
Or is it, “Goodbye”?
嗯?
Huh?
啊哦
Uh-oh.
看来现在只有你和我了
Oh. Looks like it’s just you and me now.
放开我 这是背叛
Let me go. This is treason.
马上放我出来
Get me out of here right this instance,
不然你们都会变成甜甜圈
or you’ll all end up as donuts.
费利克斯
Felix!
嗯
Mm.
嗯?
Huh?
抓稳了
Hold on tight.
-帕尔松 -我?
– Parson. – Me?
马上带我去岗亭
Get us to the crow’s nest fast.
来吧 爸爸 拿出点勇气来
Come on, Daddy, show some guts.
既然你这么说了
If you insist.
费力克斯蝗虫帕尔松为你效劳 莫顿船长
Parson grasshopper Felix at your service, Captain Morten.
我饿死了
I’m starving.
我可以为一个甜甜圈而死
I could just die for a nice donut.
啊 啊
Whoa. Whoa.
费利克斯
Felix!
费利克斯 啊
Felix! Whoa!
你瞧 我告诉过你我们会再见面的
See? I told you we’d meet again.
你说什么?
Sorry?
莫顿
Morten.
我知道 之前的事我很抱歉
I know. I’m sorry about before.
我当时不知道
I didn’t realize.
我有话要对你说
I’ve got something to say to you.
我也是
Yes, me too.
我对你也有这种感觉
I feel the same way.
是你♥爸♥爸来了
It’s your dad. He’s here.
嗯
Hmph.
你偿付不了你儿子的抚养费
You can’t pay for your son’s upkeep.
你欠了很多钱
You’ve got huge debts,
你唯一的资产就是那艘船
and your only asset is the ship.
毫无疑问 你已经找到了买♥♥家
And no doubt, you’ve found a buyer for it.
这是我准备付给你的
Here’s what I’m prepared to pay you.
这是你欠安娜的债
This is what you owe Anna,
再加上给她的一点佣金
plus a small commission for her trouble.
你还能余下不少
See, you come out all right.
别拿
Don’t take it!
他想拆了火蜥蜴号♥ 一块一块的
He wants to take the Salamander apart, and sell it
把它卖♥♥掉 她也是一伙的
bit by bit. And she’s in on it.
够了
That’s it.
-你被禁足了 -等等
– You’re grounded. – Hang on.
你是想找所谓的 海盗的宝藏
You’re after that “pirate gold.”
海盗的宝藏?
Pirate gold?
这是个秘密
It… It’s a secret.
只有我一个人知道
I am the only one who knows.
是吗?
Do you think so?
还记得我跟你说过独眼龙海盗的事吗?
Remember I was telling you about One-eye, the pirate?
独眼龙被抛弃在荒岛的时候
My great-great-granddad was there
我的曾曾祖父也在场
when the Salamander was marooned.
独眼龙变成了一只螃蟹
One-eye was turned into a crab.
在他爬到岩石下之前 他说
Before he crawled under a rock, he was able to say…
金子在船上的木料里
The gold is in the ship’s timber.
曾曾祖父设法离开了那个荒岛
Great-great granddad managed to get off the island.
碰巧遇见了我的曾曾祖母
He happened to meet my great-great-grandmother,
一个很好的女人 很有钱
a wonderful lady, very rich.
她帮他从一个上海商人手里买♥♥下了火蜥蜴号♥
She helped him buy the Salamander from a Shanghai trader.
他们找遍了船的各处
And they searched the ship from bell to stern.
然后呢?
And?
什么也没有 根本没有金子
Nothing. There wasn’t any gold.
故事讲的好
Nice story.
我们根本不信
We don’t believe a word of it.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
我读过独眼龙的故事
I read about One-eye
在我的海盗书里
in my pirate book.
他疯了
He went mad.
把他的别♥墅♥当成了他的船
He thought his villa was really his ship.
这就是了
That must be it.
黄金在
The gold is in…
你房♥子的木料里
The timbers of your house.
我该走了
Must be off.
很高兴和你们聊天 来吧 小猪
Very nice chatting with you. Come on, Piggy wiggy.
那个拿着金笔的人会带我一起走吗?
Will the man with the golden pen take me with him?
是的 走吧 我的蝴蝶女王
Yes, come on, my butterfly queen.
我们卖♥♥掉咖啡馆 然后远走高飞
We’ll sell the cafe and flutter off into the sunset.
别为我们担心
Don’t worry about us.
我们这就走 我们之间已经完了 安娜
We’re leaving. It’s over between us, Anna.