救命 彼得
Help! Peter!
他终于叫对一次
At last, he got it right.
我叫彼得
My name’s Peter.
我是萤火虫 不是灯
And I’m a firefly, not a lamp.
哇哈哈
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
啊 万岁
Yay! Hurray!
我知道你们都在想什么
I know what you’re all thinking.
你们的女王再次拯救了你们
Your Queen has saved you once again.
赞美女王
All hail the queen.
女王万岁
Long may she reign.
女王万岁
Long live the queen.
都向女王陛下下跪
All kneel for Her Majesty the queen.
别哭了
Stop sniveling.
我现在需要的是一个船长
What I need now is a Captain.
而且我知道一个很合适的人选
And I know the perfect candidate.
-蒂尔达 -什么?
– Tilda. – What?
我?
Who me?
-但是 -但是什么 蒂尔达?
– But… – But what, Tilda?
你怀疑我的判断吗?
Are you doubting my judgment?
但我不会啊
But I have no skills.
没有文化 没有爱好 没有礼貌
No education, no hobbies, no manners…
但我想女王这么安排自有道理
But I suppose the queen knows what she’s doing.
我们需要个称职的船长
We need a proper Captain.
这里到处是危险
There’s danger all around us.
费利克斯 带这个孩子去岗厅
Felix, show this boy to the crow’s nest.
保护好这个旗帜
Just look after that flag.
能做好吗 亲爱的?
Can you do that for me, Sweety pie?
安娜 我出去走走
Anna, I’ll just take a little walk.
哦
Oh.
哇
Whoa!
啊
Aah!
啊
Phew.
噢 爸爸在
Oh. Oh, Daddy.
好了 好了
There there.
我说了没什么可担心的
I told you there was nothing to worry about.
-帕尔松 -怎么?
– Parson. – Yes?
跳到那桅杆上 解开那绳子
Jump off to that mast and untie that line.
我?
Me?
哦 是 船长
Oh. Aye, aye, Captain.
把另一端解开 齐格
Zig, untie the other end.
是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
蒂尔达
Tilda.
嗯 找点有用的事做
Hmm… Make yourself useful.
是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
等一下 这条船我说了算
Just a minute. I give the orders on this ship.
这是什么?
What’s this?
你权力的象征 陛下
The symbol of your power, Your Magnificent Majesty.
王♥冠♥中♥的王冠
The crown of crowns.
我只要有一会不在 就会发生灾难事件
Can’t turn my back for two minutes without some sort of disaster.
蒂尔达 你本来负责驾驶船的
Tilda, you were responsible for the ship.
理论上是 但齐格是
In theory, but Zig was the one…
什么?
What?
我本来好好的 但后来被那个孩子搅和了
I was doing just fine until that boy there interfered.
-莫顿 -嗯?
– Morten! – Hmm?
你被指控在七海上
You stand accused of the crimes of piracy
从事海盗行为
on the seven seas.
叛变和严重的玩忽职守
Mutiny and gross dereliction of duty,
危及其他船员安全
endangering the safety of other members of the crew,
擅离职守
deserting your post on the crow’s nest,
之外 你还被指控
in addition to which, you stand accused
破坏我们的文化遗产 玷污国旗
of vandalizing our cultural heritage, and defiling the flag.
在此我们判决被告 莫顿 维克斯
We hereby sentence the accused, Morten Viks,
变成一盘世界上最好的甜甜圈
to be transformed into a plate of the world’s finest donuts.
嗯
Mm.
你可以开始了
You may proceed.
是 陛下 我要开始了
Oui, madame. I shall proceed.
你干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
我是船长
I’m the Captain.
救命
Help!
-救命 -我来了
– Help! – I’m coming.
救命
Help!
太好了
That’s beautiful.
不
No!
哦 呃
Oh. Ugh.
抓稳了
Hold on.
停下
Stop!
抓牢了
Hold on tight.
啊 啊
Whoa! Whoa!
莫顿
Morten!
救命
Help!
救命
Help.
嗯?
Huh?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
快点
Come on.
啊
Oh.
这个箱子怎么在这?
What’s this suitcase doing here?
谢谢你救了我 伊莱扎
Thanks for saving me, Eliza,
但我必须回去
but I have to go back.
你不能
You can’t.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
船要沉了 我必须回去
The ship will sink. I have to.
没关系 我堵住了那个洞
It’s all right. I blocked up the hole.
这太好了 伊莱扎
That’s great, Eliza.
你用什么堵住的?
What did you block it with?
一些货物
Some of the cargo.
-糖? -是啊
– Sugar? – Yes.
那我们必须回去
Then we must go back.
糖能溶于水
Sugar dissolves in water.
-可是你得 -哦
– But you must… – Oh!
我们在哪?
Where are we?
这不是蝴蝶该来的地方
No place for a butterfly.
嗯
Hmm.
那是爸爸的船
That’s Dad’s ship.
我们看看
Mm. Let’s see.
我了 我的宝贝
Here we are, my beauty.
救命 放开我
Help! Let me go.
莫顿
Morten!
这会有一点疼
This won’t hurt a bit.
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
快走
Come on.
你在哪 小蝴蝶?
Where are you, my beauty?
出来吧
Come on now.
你躲不了一辈子
You can’t hide from me forever.
出来吧
Come on!
我看你的家缺点女人味 斯丁格先生
I see your home lacks a certain feminine touch, Mr. Stinger.
是的 对不起 家里乱
Yes, I’m sorry about the mess, my love.
我一直在整理我的收藏
I’ve been working on my collection.
其中有一些很有意思的藏品
It contains some rather interesting objects.
比如这个船模型
Like this ship’s model, for example.
没错
Exactly.
这个模型确凿无疑的证明了
This model proves once and for all
火蜥蜴号♥曾经属于我的祖先 独眼龙海盗
that the Salamander once belonged to my ancestor, one-eyed pirate.
现在我明白了为什么你想买♥♥那条老
Oh. Now I understand your interest in buying that old…
我的意思是 这是一艘好船
I mean… It’s a beautiful ship.
肯定有很高的情感价值
It must have great sentimental value.
这对于我 就如同芭蕾舞对于你
It means as much to me as the ballet dance to you, my queen.
那艘船有一些很好的木料 我本来想要拆的
There’s some fine wood in that ship. I think I’ll have it dismantled.
我们得阻止他 伊莱扎
We’ve got to stop him Eliza.
而你 也可以把你的精力放在芭蕾舞上了
And you, my dear, can concentrate on your ballet.