真令人兴奋
How exciting.
可以让我们发大财
It could make us a lot of money.
你开始引起我的兴趣了 斯丁格船长
You begin to interest me, Captain Stinger.
我们一辈子都花不完的钱
More money than we could ever spend.
你会跳舞吗 船长?
Do you dance, Captain?
就等你开口了
I thought you’d never ask.
嗯
Mm.
安娜贝尔女王 你意下如何?
So, what do you say, Queen Annabelle?
我会考虑的
I’m thinking about it.
你这艘船上需要个船长
What you need on this ship is a Captain.
是啊
Yes.
一个不会掌舵时睡着的人
One who doesn’t fall asleep at the wheel.
你不会这样吧
You would never do that, would you, Captain Stinger?
不 我有一盏灯可以让我一直清醒
No, I have a lamp to keep me awake.
完全没问题
One hundred percent guaranteed.
多功能 防水防震
Multifunctional, water and shock-proof,
海平面10米以下都没问题
guaranteed for ten meters below sea level,
防锈 五年保修期
rust-proof and I have an excellent five-year warranty.
-闭嘴 灯 -噢
– Shut it, lamp. – Ow!
也许你该给我点什么 作为善意的表示
Perhaps you should give me something as a token of goodwill.
听你吩咐
Your wish is my command.
勇敢点 年轻人
Be brave, young man.
你这是英勇的牺牲
Yours is a heroic sacrifice.
是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
很高兴和你一起共事 斯丁格船长
It’s a pleasure working with you, Captain Stinger.
让这成为一段美好友谊的开始
Let this be the start of a beautiful friendship.
那里
There.
宝藏就在那
That’s where the treasure is.
这里只是水
That’s just water.
不 亲爱的 这是茶
No, my dear. It’s tea.
每人一勺 茶壶也有一个
One spoon per person, and one for pot.
给 船长
Here you are, Captain.
宝藏在海底下
The treasure’s on the sea bed.
七英寻的深处
Seven fathoms down.
我们怎么得到呢?
So, how do we get it?
等着瞧吧
Just wait and see.
哦
Oh.
没问题 我没事
Oh, no problem. I’m fine.
-吃个甜甜圈吗 船长?-谢谢
– A donut, Captain? – Thank you.
好吃吗?
Any good?
很好吃
Delicious.
能把食谱给我吗?
Can you give me the recipe?
你给我带了甜甜圈吗?
Did you bring me a donut?
相信我 你绝对不想吃那些甜甜圈
Trust me, you don’t want any of those donuts.
我需要吃东西
I need some food.
如果我变瘦了 水就会进来
If I get any thinner, the water will come in.
这能对你有帮助
This will keep you going.
谢谢
Thanks.
你就这么一点?
Is that all you’ve got?
我不能一直这么下去
I can’t go on like this forever.
别担心 伊莱扎 我会把你弄出来的
Don’t worry, Eliza. I’ll get us out of this.
可是你要怎么弄呢?
But how are you going to do that?
你只是个孩子
You’re just a boy.
呃
Uh…
就是这
This is the spot.
准备抛锚
Prepare to drop anchor.
是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
准备潜水员
Prepare the diver.
可我们凭什么相信他?
But how do we know that we can trust him?
费利克斯 我相信你是吃醋了
Felix, I do believe you’re jealous.
我对他没有任何意见
I haven’t got anything against him,
但我们对他一无所知
but we don’t know anything about him.
你也知道人们怎么说蝎子
And you know what they say about scorpions.
蝎子是靠不住的
They can’t be trusted.
你多虑了
You worry too much.
斯丁格船长会使我们都发财
Captain Stinger will make us all rich.
将来你回想起这一刻 会哈哈大笑的
One day, you’ll look back on this moment and laugh.
也许你是对的 亲爱的
Hmm. Perhaps, you’re right, my dear.
这感觉如何?
How does that feel?
但我不会游泳
But I can’t swim!
那就好
Just as well.
这样你就逃不了了
That way, you can’t escape.
我给你们一些建议
Let me give you some advice.
白给 不要动
For nothing, don’t try and move.
只管老实待着
Just stay where you are.
我们难道有选择吗?
Do we have a choice?
没有
Actually, no.
全部的宝藏
You see, 100% of the treasure
总比一半的宝藏好
sounds better than a measly 50%.
一定要撑住
Make sure it’ll hold.
不能让任何人失去平衡
Wouldn’t want anyone to lose their balance.
该练练游泳了
Time for a swimming lesson.
没错 锻炼是健康的心脏的秘诀
Yeah. Exercise is the secret of a healthy heart.
别担心 孩子 没事的
Don’t worry, my little gooey-goo. It’ll be all right.
脱下他的潜水服 扔他下海
Get him out of that suit and toss him overboard.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
再见了
Bye-bye now.
抓住他
Get him!
哦
Ooh.
嗯?
Huh?
嗯
Mm!
船上出事了吗 莫顿?
Is the ship in trouble, Morten?
有海盗 伊莱扎
Pirates, Eliza.
没时间说话了
No time to talk.
小心点
Be careful.
顺便说一下 伊莱扎 我不只是个孩子
By the way, Eliza, I’m not just a boy.
我还是个船长
I’m a Captain.
这是我的船
And this is my ship.
好
Yes.
我妈还说海盗是个没前途的职业呢
And my mother told me there was no money in piracy.
母亲们只是希望自己的孩子能成功
Mothers just want their children to be successful.
我母亲希望我发光
My mother wanted me to shine,
不是做个灯
not as a lamp.
啊
Aah!
嗯?
Huh?
哦
Oh!
嗯?
Huh?
-抓到你了 -当心
– Gotcha. – Look out!
哇
Whoa.
很遗憾你的宝藏没了 船长
Too bad about your treasure, Captain.
现在你再也见不到他了
Looks like you’ll never see it now.
我不能让你们空着手离开
I couldn’t let you leave with nothing.
给你们点钱
Just a little something
送你们一程
to help you back on the straightened narrow.
安娜贝尔女王 我想你该重新考虑一下
Queen Annabelle, I think you should reconsider.
是的 也许你说的对
Yes. Perhaps, you’re right.
你是个强壮 英俊的船长
You’re such a strong, handsome Captain.
而且我们一起跳舞那么默契
And we dance so well together.
但话说回来 你辜负了我的信任 夺了我的船
But then again, you betrayed my trust and took over my ship.
你得把眼光放长远
You’ve got to look at the big picture.
我让船安全
I kept the ship safe.
可我已经有了个船长了
But you see, I already have a Captain.
-一个非常勇敢的船长 -啊
– A very brave one. – Ah!
另外 俗话说蝎子靠不住
And they say you should never trust a scorpion
不管他探戈跳得多么好
no matter how well he can dance the tango.
啊 啊
Aah. Aah.
啊
Aah!
但我不会游泳
But I can’t swim.
我还对水过敏
And I’m allergic to water.
还可能感冒的
I might even catch a cold.