都是因为英勇的黄蜂做出的自我牺牲
because of the sacrifice made by a heroic wasp.
很好吃
Delicious. Mm.
太好吃了
Absolutely divine.
嗯
Mm!
你真好吃
You’re so good.
天哪 我真想跟你一起吃 可你不在
Oh, God, I miss you. I would’ve shared. Oh, you aren’t here.
反正你懂我的意思 哦 上帝 我都糊涂了
But you know what I mean. Oh, God. I’m so confused.
我的小宝贝儿去哪了
Now where’s my little sweety pie.
快 我们得离开甲板
Come on! We’ve got to clear the decks.
什么?
Sorry?
到甲板下去 不然就太迟了
Get below before it’s too late.
孩子 要不是我喜欢你的风格
Darling, if I didn’t like your style,
你现在已经是一盘甜甜圈了
you’d be a plate of donuts by now.
你要知道这是我的派对
But you must realize this is my party,
没有我的允许 谁也不能走
and nobody leaves until I say so.
我们到下面去
Let’s go below.
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
别害怕 孩子 爸爸会照顾你的
Fear not, my sweet. Daddy will look after you.
费利克斯 拿出点胆量来
Felix, show some guts.
既然你
If…
都这么说了
You insist.
有点淡
Bit tastelessness and, uh…
也填不饱肚子
Yeah, not very filling.
只需要加点糖
All it needs is some sugar…
哇
Whoa!
救命
Help!
救命
Help.
救命
Help!
有人落水了
Man overboard.
古里卡夏要死了
Cucaracha Caputo.
救命
Help.
抓牢 古里卡夏先生
Hold on, Mr. Cucaracha.
救命
Help!
救命
Help.
别怕 爸爸在这里
Don’t worry. Daddy’s here.
我们要淹死了
We’re going to drown.
啊
Aah!
我快堵不住水了
I can’t keep the water out much longer.
大家冷静一下
Calm down, everyone.
没有什么好害怕的
There is nothing to be scared of.
何以见得 安娜贝拉女王?
How do you know that, Queen Annabelle?
你怎么知道?
I mean, how do you know?
我就是知道 好吗?
I just know, all right?
嘿 我们成功了
Hey, hey! We did it!
看 我说过你没什么好怕的
See? I told you there was nothing to be scared of.
你一向都是对的
Right as always, my dear.
来吃吧
Come on now. Eat up.
我饿死了
Oh, I’m starving.
-谁在说话? -是我 伊莱扎
– Who said that? – It’s me. Eliza.
看看你 小姑娘
Just look at you, girl.
我又困又冷又饿
I’m tired, I’m cold. And I’m starving.
你还很胖
And you’re fat.
胖得像怀孕的猪
Fat as a pregnant pig.
我可以吃一个小甜甜圈吗?
Can I just have one little donut, please?
你知道我有多爱你 不是吗?
You know how much I love you, don’t you?
是的 我想是的
Yes, I suppose so.
所以你不能吃甜甜圈
That’s why you can’t have any donuts.
这是为了你好
It’s for your own good.
就一个
Just one.
如果我变瘦了 水就会漫进来
If I get any thinner, the water will come in.
我还是不同意
The answer is still no.
总有一天你会为此感谢我的
One day, you’ll thank me for it.
嗯
Mm.
太险了
That was a close call.
船长 很可怕的意外
Capitano, terrible accidente.
神奇烟雾机 坏了
The magical fog machine e distrutta.
神奇烟雾机?
Magic fog machine?
就是它造成的?
Is that what made this happen?
我的烟雾机
My fog machine
简直无所不能
can do ab-solutamente anything.
大 胖 高 矮
Big, fat, tall, small,
但都不是能预料的
but never what you expect.
我能看看吗?
Can I take a look at it?
小心 古里卡夏要走了
Attenzione. Cucaracha Caputo.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在掌舵
I’m steering the ship.
你不要乱跑
Well, you need to watch where you’re going.
你差点害死我们
You almost got us all killed.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
我救了这艘船
I saved the ship.
要不是我让他们看到我是老大 他们都要吓死了
They would have all panicked if I hadn’t shown them I was in charge.
我会
I’ll report you, er…
我会在整点报告
I’ll report you on the hour
我们的航线
to update… To update you on our course.
你就这么做
You do that.
工作时不能睡觉
And no falling asleep on the job.
否则你知道你的下场
Or you’ll know what’ll happen to you.
你永远都无法离开这艘可怕的船
You’ll never get off this terriblo ship.
我一生心血都献给这台机器
I devoted my whole life to this machine,
可在我最需要它的时候 缺发生了什么?
and what happens when I need it most?
故障
Kaput!
让我看看
Let me look.
旁边写的是什么?
What’s this written on the side?
天太黑了
It’s too dark.
我看不清
I can’t read it.
小心
Attenzione!
给我拖鞋
Slippers, please.
费利克斯
Felix?
拖鞋
Slippers.
拖鞋 马上就来 亲爱的
Slippers. At once, my dear.
你今天早上的反应有点慢 费利克斯
You’re a bit slow on the uptake this morning, Felix.
非常抱歉 不会有下次了
Awfully sorry. Won’t happen again.
最好不要有了
It better not,
除非你想成为世界上最好的甜甜圈
unless you want to end up as the world’s finest donut.
别担心爸爸
Don’t worry, Daddy.
她老是这样
She’s always like that.
别理她
Ignore her.
你说得对 孩子
You’re right, my darling.
天哪
Oh my.
别担心爸爸 会没事的
Don’t worry, Daddy. It’ll be all right.
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on out here?
怎么没人鞠躬了
What happened to the bowing and scraping?
女王万岁
Long live the queen.
你是谁?
And you are?
-船长 -不 没问你 我是说你
– Captain… – No, not you. You.
-我? -嗯
– Who me? – Uh…
没错
Exactly.
我是彼得 非凡的萤火虫
Peter, firefly extraordinaire.
七海的水手
And sailor of the seven seas.
我也是一个多才多艺的面包师 不知道你是否知道
I’m also a multi-talented baker. I don’t know if you know that.
闭嘴 灯是用来照明的 不是说话的
Shut it. Lamps should be seen and not heard.
我是斯丁格船长
I am Captain Stinger.
这是我的船员
And this is my crew.
斯丁格船长
So, Captain Stinger,
谁允许你和你的船员上我的船?
who gave permission for you and your crew to board my ship?
不是这个男孩 他当时被绑起来了
Well, it wasn’t this boy. He was tied up at the time.
你来我船有何贵干
And what brings you to my modest vessel?
我有个建议给你 亲爱的
I have a proposal for you, my dear.
建议?
A proposal?