放开我
Let go of me.
是时候练练游泳了
Time for a bit of swimming practice.
但我不会游泳
But I can’t swim.
那就太不幸了
Well, that’s just too bad, isn’t it?
什么时候学都不晚
It’s never too late to learn.
救命 来人
Help! Somebody!
诸位
Gentlemen?
你们能不能不要喊
Can you please refrain from shouting?
女王在睡觉
The queen is asleep.
-是他 -哇
– It was him! – Whoa, Whoa!

No.
喊的是你
You’re the one that was shouting.
天哪 这个不幸的小家伙是谁?
Good gracious. Who is this unfortunate creature?
我不知道
I have no idea.
救命
Help!
-救命 -嗯
– Help! – Hmm.
游泳的好日子
Lovely day for a swim.
我们以前见过吗?
Have we met before?
救命 来人
Help! Somebody!
别傻站在那儿 你们这俩傻瓜
Don’t just stand there, you fools.
-救他 -哦 好
– Rescue him. – Oh. Right.
救命
Help.
对他温柔点
Careful with him.
他好像要崩溃了
He looks as if he might break.

Whoa.
帕尔松 这些水手们疯了
Parson, these sea-men are out of control.
把他们关进船里
Lock them in the hull!
遵命 马上就办
Of course. Aye, aye.
我马上就来
Avec plaisir. Right away.
把他关进船里
Throw him in the hull.
他可以是下一个
He can be next.
这是糖吗?
Is that sugar?
嗯?
Huh?
嘿 别碰我
Hey, don’t touch me!
你是谁?
Who’s that?
伊莱扎
Eliza.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我本来正无聊的
I was just minding my own business,
享受着阳光
enjoying the sunshine.
突然有人把我拿起来
Then suddenly something picked me up,
把我扔进了这个阴暗的洞里
and flung me into this dark pit.
我本想咬出一条路
I tried eating my way out,
但却适得其反
but that just made things worse.

Whoa!
我必须堵住这个洞 从那以后我就一直坐在这里
I had to plug the hole, and I’ve been sitting here ever since.
一直坐着 我可能会一直坐在这了
Sitting, and sitting. I’ll probably go on sitting here forever and ever.
怎么会有这样的人啊
What kinda person would do something like that?
把我扔进地牢里
I mean, throw me into this dungeon.
我相信这么做的人不是想伤害你
I’m sure whoever did it didn’t mean to hurt you.

Aw!
别哭了
Oh, please stop crying.
我们会有办法的
We’ll sort it out.
嘿 上面的人 快来
Hey, you up there. Hurry.
船上有个洞
There’s a hole in the hull.
安静点 白♥痴♥
Quiet down, you idiot.
你们是怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
-没听见吗? -是什么讨厌的声音?
– Can’t you hear me? – What is that awful noise?
这是给你的惊喜
It’s a surprise for you.
你会喜欢的
You’ll love it.
你老是为我着想啊 费利克斯
Always looking out for me, aren’t you, Felix?
我会尽力的
I do my best, mon amour.

Ha!
把犯人准备好 我要他安然无恙
Prepare the prisoner. I want him all in one piece.
迎接女王
Make way for the queen.
向女王大人下跪
All kneel for Her Majesty, the queen.
女王陛下万岁
Long live her most beautiful gorgeousness.
嗯?
Huh?
女王万岁
Long live the queen.
谢谢 我忠实的臣民们
Thank you, my dear loyal subjects.
放心 我肯定比你们任何人都活得长
And don’t worry. I shall definitely live longer than any of you.
有位客人
A guest.
是非常美味的客人 亲爱的女王
A very tasty guest, my lovely Queen.
他为何不下跪?
Why isn’t he kneeling?
你一直想知道小男孩是什么做的
Well, you always wanted to know what little boys are made of.
是的 他非常小
Oh, yes. He’s very little.
也很可爱
And so cute.
我是你们的船长
This is your Captain speaking!
船上有个洞
There’s a hole in the hull.
我再说一遍 船上有个洞
I repeat, there’s a hole in the hull.
谁跟你说的?
Who told you that?
我亲眼看到的
I saw it for myself.
我相信你没有
I’m sure you didn’t.
我看到的 我亲眼所见
Yes, I did. With my own eyes.
我们需要修理一下
We need to patch it up.
不然船会沉的
Or we’ll sink.
我觉得不会
Hmm. I think not.

Oh!
你可能没注意到
In case you hadn’t noticed,
这里我说了算
I’m the one in charge here.
如果我说 鞠躬
If I say, “Bow,”
你就得鞠躬
you bow.
如果我说 跳
If I say, “Jump,”
你就要问 跳多高
you ask, “How, how?”
最重要的是 我说 跳舞
Most important of all, when I say, “Dance,”
你就要跳舞 费利克斯?
you’ll dance. Felix?
音乐
Music please.
好的
With pleasure.
嗯?
Mm?
你怎么看 安娜贝尔?
What do you think, Annabelle?
该吃饭了?
Time to eat?
没有什么比艺术品更能刺♥激♥我的胃口了
Nothing like a work of art to stimulate the appetite.
这个很新鲜
This one’s very fresh.
另一方面 你舞跳得很好
On the other hand, you are a good dancer.
真的吗?
Really?
我们真的需要两只黄蜂吗?
And do we really need two wasps?
毕竟他俩都一样
After all, they’re identical.
同样的纹身 同样的刺 同样的性格
Same tattoos, same stingers, same personality.
要两个有什么意义呢
What’s the point of having two?
不 不
No, no, no.
我们完全不一样
We’re totally different.
没有任何相同的
Nothing like each other.
绝对没有相同之处 再见 兄弟
Absolutely nothing in common. Goodbye, bro.
我会想念你的
Oh, I’ll miss you.
肯帝比不上我想你
No, I think not as much as I miss you.
不 我更想你
No, really. I’ll miss you more.
我更想你
I’ll miss you much more.
别闹了
Stop that at once.
我们不打架
We’ll have no fighting.
让命运来决定吧
We’ll just leave it to chance.
好吗?
Shall we?

Huh.
啊?
Huh?
啊 不 不
Aah! No. No!
三局两胜 三局两胜
Best of three. Best of three.
求你了 三局两胜
Please, best of three!
不行
I don’t think so.

Whoa!

Aah!
世界上最好吃的甜甜圈
Oh. The best donuts in the world.
这一切
And all possible

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!