Hmm.
不 对你来说九牛一毛
No. Hardly dents your account.
他永远还不清欠我们的钱
He’ll never be able to pay us what he owes us.
别担心 亲爱的
Don’t worry, my dear.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
就算拔掉这船上的每一颗钉子
I’ll find all the One-eye’s pirate gold
我也要找到独眼龙的宝藏
if we have to pull every nail out of its stinking hull.
莫顿?
Morten?
太美了
That’s beautiful.

Oh.
嗯?
Huh?
去告诉你妈 斯丁格先生来了
Be a good lad and tell you mother Mr. Stinger is here.
她不是我妈
She’s not my mother.
只管告诉她
Just tell her.
我进去之后别妨碍我
And say out of my way when I visit
拜访蝴蝶女王
my Butterfly Queen.
想看马戏吗?
Wanna go to the show?
好啊 去就去
Yeah. Why not?
走吧 杀手
Come on, Killer.
烟雾机
Fog machine.
难以置信
Unbelievemente.
不可思议
Incredibile.
古里卡夏的超级魔术
Maestro Cucaracha super check.
买♥♥张票吧 很便宜
Buy a ticket. It’s very cheap.
来吧
Come on.

Woof.
-改变这只狗 -嗯?
– Change this doggy. – Huh?
等等看
Wait and see.
-谢谢 -厉害
– Grazie. Grazie. – That’s some trick.
哎呀
Whoops.
我们以前为了看你跳舞 排了好久的队
We used to queue for hours to watch you dance.
噢 拜托
Oh, please.
别提那些不愉快的回忆了
Don’t bring up those unpleasant memories.

Aah!
确实是不幸的意外
A most unfortunate accident indeed.
如今我编排芭蕾舞
Nowadays, I choreograph ballets.
我把这段芭蕾舞叫做 蓝色蝴蝶
I call this piece “Butterfly in Blue.”
你可以当大副
You can be first mate.
莫顿 专心点
Morten, pay attention.
现在把杀手变回去
Turn Killer back now.
它不喜欢这么小
He doesn’t like being little.
可能也不喜欢死
And possibly, dead.
只有有点技术障碍
There’s just a slight technicality.
大小的问题 等我一下
A dimensional problem. Just give me a second.
库阿♥拉♥卡大♥师♥要走了
Cucaracha Caputo.
-看那边 海豚 -嗯?
– Look. Over there! Dolphins! – Huh?
那些是企鹅 你撒谎 片子 抓住他
Those are penguins, you liar. Cheat, get him!
回来 站住
Come back! Hold it right there.
马上停下
Stop that at once.

Oh!
太不专业了
So unprofessional.
我说 停
I said stop it!
费利克斯 去看看怎么回事
Felix, go and check.

Aha!
这是什么?
What have we here?
蜘蛛
A spider!

Oh!
精彩
Bravo!
你喜欢吗?
Did you like it?
谢幕演出实在是
Oh, the finale was just…
太惊人了
Astonishing!
如果我有真正的剧院和专业的演员
Oh, imagine what I could do if I had a real theater
该多好啊
with professional dancers.
但是
But…
那会要很多钱
That would cost so much.
船长欠你的钱 让他还钱
The Captain owes you money. Make him pay up.
维克斯船长没有钱
Captain Viks hasn’t got any money.
他永远偿还不了
He’ll never pay me what he owes me
我照顾他儿子的费用
for looking after that boy of his.
不是还有那艘船嘛
But what about the boat?
没人会买♥♥那个臭烘烘的破船
Nobody would buy that stinky old rust bucket.
那也未必
I wouldn’t be so sure.
也许能骗人买♥♥
Someone might get tricked into it.
在我走之前 让我用我的金笔在你的留言簿上留言
Let me sign your guestbook with my golden pen before I go.
请便
Please do.
你可以在上面写下评价
There’s a place where you can leave a comment.
关于我的芭蕾
About my ballet.

Oh!
这是船舵
Come on. This is the ship’s wheel.
要抓稳了
You have to go and hang on to it.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, my dear.
真正的水手可不会在浴缸里这么玩船
A real sailor wouldn’t play with a boat like that in the bath.
火蜥蜴 号♥
Salamander.
起格 扎克 你们进来一下
Zigfred, Zackfred, your’e wanted.
抓住你了
Gotcha.
好了 我们走
All right. We’re coming.
你看该用什么修?扳手?
Uh, uh. What do you think? Spanner?
钢锯? 锤子?
Hacksaw? Hammer?
口香糖?
Eh, chewing gum?
哦 好的
Oh, good man.
谢谢
Thanks.
不是给你吃的 你这个傻瓜
Not for you, you fool!
对我们这样的老水手来说很容易
Easy for a pair of old sailors like us.

Aah!
我心爱的地板
My lovely floor!
没事
Uh. No, no problem.
没事 我们能修好 我们能修好
No problem. We can fix it. We can fix this.
没事 没事
No problem. It’s okay.

Aah!
这是一艘漂亮的船
It’s a beautiful ship.
很神奇
Just magic.
如果是一艘真的船
If it was a real ship,
有真正的水手
with real sailors…
我就会 噢
I would be… Ow!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我给你吃的 供你上学 学习知识
I give you food, an education, culture…
你就这么对我
And you just throw it back in my face.
等我跟你了结了之后 你跟你♥爸♥
You, and that father of yours will be begging in the streets
就去街上乞讨
by the time I’m finished with you.
爸爸 你在哪?
Dad, where are you?
嗯?
Hmm?
该死的机器 停
Stupido machine, stop!

Ya!

Mm.

Whoa.
我是船长
I’m a Captain.
这是我的船
And this is my ship.
是 莫顿船长
Aye, aye, Captain Morten.
准备起航
Prepare to cast off.
是 莫顿船长
Aye, aye, Captain Morten.

Whoa.
全速前进
Full steam ahead!
-也许是我和我的兄弟 -能帮上忙
– Perhaps my brother and I… – Can be of assistance?
好 你来稳住船 我去检查锁具
Yes. You hold her steady while I check the rigging.
你这是开玩笑吗?
Is that your idea of a joke?
很有趣 哈哈
Very funny. Ha ha.
嘿 你们在干什么?
Hey! What do you think you’re doing?
我是船长
I’m the Captain.
船长
The Captain.
住手 放开我
Stop it. Let me go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!