爸爸 你什么时候回家?
Dad, when are you coming home?
亲爱的爸爸
Dear Dad,
你回家的时候 能不能给我带一个
when you come home, can you bring me a, um…
给我带一个
Bring me a…
亲爱的爸爸
Dear Dad,
我在做一艘和你一样的船
I’m building a little boat just like yours.
只是小了一点
A bit smaller.
上面有舵轮 帆布 和一个锚
It’s got a ship’s wheel, some sails, and an anchor.
早点回来 小鸽子
Come back soon, little pigeon.
莫顿
Morten?
快点 莫顿 彩排了
Come on, Morten. It’s the dress rehearsal.
我们要为爸爸妈妈跳舞的 记得吗?
We’ve got to dance for Mom and Dad, remember?
我不跳舞 伊丽莎白
I’m not dancing, Elizabeth.
那两个玩具鹦鹉是你的妈妈爸爸 不是我的
And those two stuffed parrots are your mom and dad, not mine.
怎么能这么拼写?
What sort of spelling is that?
你们必须把它拼好 不然我就只能炒你们鱿鱼了
You’d better fix it, or I might have to sack you.
这不是我们的工作
This isn’t our job.
我们又不是写招牌的人
We’re not sign writers.
也不会拼写
Or people that can spell.
我们是水手
We are sailors.
你们唯一航行过的海就是那瓶柠檬水
The only sea you’ve ever sailed in is that bottle of lemonade.
我们有纹身来证明
We’ve got the tattoos to prove it.
-是的 -嗯
– Oh, yeah. – Hmm.
确实是水手
Sailors indeed.
这么累死累活 就为了一碗汤和几个甜甜圈?
All that work for a bowl of soup and a few donuts?
这算什么生活啊?
What kind of life is that?
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
蝴蝶咖啡馆
莫顿
Morten!
哦 莫顿
Oh, Morten!
莫顿
Morten!
莫顿
Morten!

Mm.
-噢 -放过那条鱼
– Ow! – Leave that fish alone.
我没伤害他 我在开我的船
What do you mean? I’m sailing my boat.
不要顶嘴
Don’t contradict me.

Ugh! Ow!
可船长绝不会扔下他的船
But a Captain never abandons his ship.

Aah!
你不是船长 那也不是船
You are no Captain, and that’s no ship.
这是船
It is a ship!
我是船长
And I am a Captain!
独眼龙是海盗史上
One-Eye was one of
最神秘的人物之一
the most mysterious figures in the pirate history,
有些历史学家认为他是被自己叛乱的船员
some historians think he died after being marooned on a desert island
放逐在荒岛上死去的
by his mutinous crew.
也有人认为 他带着他的金子发疯了
Some think, along with his gold, he lost his mind.
暴风雨要来了
There’s a storm coming!
落帆
Douse the sails!
在他发疯时 他以为他的城♥堡♥就是他的船
In a moment of madness, he thought his castle was his ship.
稳住 我的宝贝儿
Steady! Now, my beauty!
带我去找我的宝藏
Take me to my treasure!
嗯?
Huh?
莫顿
Morten!
嗯?
Huh?

Oh.
啊哈
Whoo-hoo!
爸爸
Dad!
莫顿
Morten!
啊 啊
Whoa, whoa.
嗯?
Huh?
火蜥蜴号♥
你的航程顺利吗 船长?
Did you have a good trip, Captain?
海上常发生奇怪的事 莫顿
Oh, strange things happen at sea, Morten.
我有没有跟你说过跳舞的鲸鱼?
Did I ever tell you about the dancing whales?
像芭蕾舞演员一样优美
As light on their tailfins as ballerinas.
莫顿在哪?
Where is Morten?
在他的房♥间里
He’s in his room.
这可太不敬业了
That is so unprofessional.
他在他的房♥间里做什么?
What’s he doing in his room?
你把他推进去的 记得吗?
You shoved him in there, remember?
别顶嘴 现在
Don’t talk back. Now…
第个位置
First position.
向上
Up.
再高点
Higher.
有这么多干扰?
How can I have an artistic thought in my head
我怎么能有艺术的想法
when there are all these interruptions?
我来了
Here I am.
维克斯船长
Oh, Captain Viks.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
请随意
Make yourself at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是怎么出去的
Hmm. How did you get out…
好漂亮的卷发
Such lovely curls.
船长 我想您的航程
So, Captain, I imagine your trip was full
肯定充满了难以置信的冒险
of the most unbelievable adventures.
没什么难以置信的 但还不错
All believable, but fascinating.
我在南海航行的时候
When I was sailing in the south seas,
一些友好的土著人
I was invited to tea
请我喝茶
by some friendly locals.

Aah!
我还要洗甲板 给绳子打结
We had decks to swab and ropes to knot.
可没时间在这慢慢的炖
We didn’t have time to hang around simmering
直到把我炖嫩
until I was tender.
所以 我不得不谢绝他们的盛情邀请
So, I had to decline their kind invitation.
这时我凑巧
And as chance would have it…
碰到了一位老朋友 把我送回了船上
we met an old friend who took me back to the ship.
这个鸽子没白养
That pigeon earned his corn always.
这时就该是我回家的时候了
Then it was time for me to come back home.
那一定很令人兴奋 船长
Oh. How exciting that must have been, Captain.
难以置信
Incredible.
世界上最好的甜甜圈
Ah, the best donuts in the world.
嗯 太好吃了
Mmm. Divine.
伊丽莎白 要轻如蝴蝶 记住了
Light as a butterfly, Elizabeth. Remember.
没有给你吃的甜甜圈 亲爱的
No donuts for you, dear.
嗯?
Huh?
该起航了
Time to weigh anchor.
这就要走了?
Already?
时间不等人
Time and tide wait for no man.
走开
Go away.
是 船长 已经起航
Aye, aye, Captain. Anchors away.

Uh…
想你妈妈了?
You miss your mother?
我也想
We do too, you know?
真希望她从没和我一起去航海
I wish she’d never gone to sail with me.
南极天气太冷了
It was so cold at the South Pole that
我们以为再也回不了船了
we thought we’d never make it back to the ship.
这时你妈妈决定变成一只企鹅
That’s when your mother decided to become a penguin.
我不怪她
We don’t blame her.
我也想变成企鹅
Most easily, become one myself.
你知道那不是真的 爸爸
You know that’s not true, Dad.
该走了
Time to go.
我想和你一起去
I want to come with you.
以后我会带你去的
One day, I’ll take you.
在那之前
In the meantime,
你得给你的船装上锚
you might want to store the anchor for that ship of yours.
你要勇敢 好吗?
You’ll be brave now, won’t you?
你不必担心 我们很高兴照顾莫顿
You needn’t worry. We are very happy to look after Morten.
我们待他如自己的孩子一样
We love him as if he were our own child.
现金
这趟没赚到多少钱
Not much to shell from this trip.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!