但我们想和你在一起
But we want to live with you.
我差点害死了你 亲爱的
I almost got you killed, sweetie.
那就是场意外
It was an accident.
屋顶的瓦碎了
The tiles just cracked.
这就是个美丽的错误
It was a beautiful mistake,
但终究还是个错误
but a mistake.
我以为这能帮助到她 我以为…
I thought it would help her. I thought…
我以为她在那会有所好转 但…
I thought she’d get better out there, you know? But, uh…
太过了
It was too much.
太过了 太过了
It was too much. Too much.
而且我知道
And I knew it.
真的知道
I did.
我知道
I knew.
我们为什么不能和你在一起
Why can’t we just stay with you?
因为如果你们和我在一起…
Because if you do…
会毁了你们的人生
I’ll ruin your lives.
我过几天会给你们打电♥话♥的
I’ll call you in a few days.
你准备去哪里
You know where you’re heading?
所以呢
So?
我不知道 也许你能带他们去打打猎
Uh, I don’t know. Maybe you could take them hunting.
– 他们喜欢打猎 – 好的
– They… they all like that. – Okay.
而且 波想去上大学
And, uh, Bo wants to go to college.
哪所学校都会想要他的 全是名牌大学
He got in everywhere, all the best schools.
我都不知道
I don’t really know how we’re
– 我们怎么付得起学费 – 本 交给我吧
– going to pay for all that. – Ben, I’ll take care of it.
我们会照顾你的孩子们
We’re going to look after your children.
相信我 没什么可担心的
There’s really nothing to worry about, I promise.
你这是在做对的事
You’re doing the right thing.
好吧…
Okay, well…
祝你好运 本
Good luck, Ben.
谢谢
Thanks.
你剃了胡子
You shaved your face.
我不恨你了
I don’t hate you.
我只是希望那时候你帮到了妈妈
I just wish you’d helped mom.
我也是
Me too.
– 对不起 – 我爱你
– I’m sorry. – I love ya.
– 我们要完成那个任务 – 不
– We want to complete the mission. – No.
没什么任务了
There is no mission.
任务: 营救爸爸和妈妈
Mission: Rescue dad and mommy.
妈妈想要火葬 我们要尊重她的遗愿
Mom wanted to be cremated. And we want to honor her wishes.
还要去厕所把她冲走
And flush her down the toilet.
我不能再让你们
I can’t put any of you
有任何危险了
in danger ever again.
对不起
I’m sorry.
“如果你觉得没有希望了
“If you assume that there is no hope,
那就确保不会有一丝转机了
then you guarantee that there will be no hope.
如果你觉得还有自♥由♥
If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom,
那就会有改变一切的机会
that there are opportunities to change things,
就会有能让这个世界
then there is a possibility that you can contribute
变得更美好的可能”
to making a better world.”
诺姆·乔姆斯基
Noam Chomsky.
爸爸 我找到了
Dad, I found her.
“雷思丽·阿比盖尔·卡什
“Leslie Abigail Cash.
希望上帝永远都保佑你的灵魂”
May god bless her soul for all eternity.”
我们挖吧
Let’s dig.
否则她永远要躺在这屁话之下了
Otherwise she has to lie under that bullshit forever.
妈妈在里面
Mommy’s in here.
嘿 小可爱
Hi, little bird.
是我
It’s me.
我之前有点不知所措 很抱歉
I’m sorry I didn’t know what to do.
如果我把事情变得更糟了 也很抱歉
I’m sorry if I made it worse.
我的脸是我的
My face is mine,
我的双手是我的
my hands are mine,
我的嘴是我的
my mouth is mine,
但我自己不是我的
but I’m not.
是你的
I’m yours.
妈妈 这是你最喜欢的歌♥
Mom, here’s your favorite song.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mommy!
我爱你们 好吗
I love you all, okay?
我们爱你
We love you.
你为什么要去纳♥米♥比♥亚♥
Why are you going to Namibia?
我就是在地图上随手一指
I just put my finger on a map.
你和女人做♥爱♥的时候
When you have sex with a woman,
温柔一点 听她的话
be gentle and listen to her.
即使你不爱她 也要尊重她
Treat her with respect and dignity, even if you don’t love her.
我知道
I know.
说真话 走正道
Always tell the truth. Always take the high road.
我知道
I know.
把每一天都当成最后一天
Live each day like it could be your last.
认真过每一天
Drink it in.
勇敢 无畏 但要细细品味 一辈子很快的
Be adventurous, be bold, but savor it. It goes fast.
我知道
I know.
别死了
Don’t die.
不会的
I won’t.
走吧
Get out of here.
– 权力归于人♥民♥ – 男人就要坚强
– Power to the people. – Stick it to the man.
嘿 伙计们
Hi, guys.
好了 快吃早点
Okay, eat your breakfast.
校车还有十五分钟就来了
The school bus will be here in 15 minutes.