那是瑜伽吗
Is that yoga?
呼吸 人们称之为”调息法”
Your breath. They call it “Pranayama.”
让气息随着你的动作和姿势充满全身
It flows with your movements, your Asana.
这样就能加强大脑对
It’s supposed to connect
身体的控制 消除你的杂念
the mind and the body to fuel your Samadhi.
真的管用吗
Does that really work?
我叫克莱尔
I’m Claire.
伯德万
Bodevan.
伯德万
Bodevan?
怎么会有这种名字
What kind of a name is that?
我父母编的
My parents made it up.
真奇怪 为什么
That’s weird. Why?
这样名字才独一无二 全世界只有这一个我
Our names are unique. There’s only one of us in the whole world.
感觉好奇怪
That’s really weird.
你喜欢听哪种音乐
What kind of music do you listen to?
听得最多的是巴♥赫♥
Mostly Bach.
主要听哥德堡变奏曲
Mainly the Goldberg Variations,
特别喜欢格伦·古尔德演奏的版本
especially Glenn Gould’s versions.
我还喜欢无伴奏大提琴组曲
I also like the Unaccompanied Cello Suites,
最喜欢马友友演奏的版本
preferably when played by yo-yo ma.
你从哪来
Where are you from?
最近住在巴黎 马莱区
Most recently in Paris, in the Marais.
在维克多·雨果旧居附近
Near Victor Hugo’s house.
我们回国是因为爸爸有公休假
We’re just back in the states because of my dad’s sabbatical.
他在写一本关于斯波克医生的书
He’s writing a book on Dr. Spock.
我爱星际迷航 这剧超好看
Oh, I love Star Trek. It’s awesome.
– 星什么 – 你知道的 斯波克啊
– Which star? – You know, Spock.
耳朵很奇怪的那个 出自星际迷航
The guy with the ears, he’s from Star Trek.
不 斯波克医生来自康涅狄格州
No, Dr. Spock was from Connecticut.
他离开耶鲁之后
Right after Yale,
在1947年出版了《婴幼儿保健常识》
he wrote Baby and Child Care in 1947.
这本书是养育子女方面的巨著
It’s one of the seminal books on child-rearing.
我刚是在说那部经典电视剧集
I was talking about that old TV show.

Oh.
– 养育子女 – 原来如此
– Child-rearing. – Of course.
我… 我知道那部 那很… 好看
Yeah, I… I know that one. It’s… awesome.
你妈是个什么样的人
And what about your mom?
我不能说
I can’t talk about it.
她为美国政♥府♥工作
She works for the US government.
我不能说 因为她的工作是高度机密
I can’t talk about it due to its highly classified nature.
– 真的吗 – 我… 我不能再说了
– Seriously? – I… I… I can’t say any more.
其实我自己也不是很清楚
I… I don’t even know that much myself.
我… 我不应该和你说这个
It’s, um… I shouldn’t have told you.
你可不能说出去啊
You can’t tell anyone.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Yeah.
跟我来 我们要小声点
Follow me. We have to be quiet.
已经快半夜了
It’s almost midnight.
我真心希望你们这两只爱情小鸟
I sincerely hope you two lovebirds
还没有做我认为你们会做的事
haven’t been doing what I think you’ve been doing.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you think.
但是你女儿今晚教会了我许多事
But I know that your daughter has taught me many things just now.
她拓宽了我的视野 帮助了我成长
She has broadened my mind, she has helped me grow.
当我们刚刚第一次接吻的时候…
When we just kissed for the first time just then, it…
你女儿送进我体内的内啡肽
The endorphins that your daughter sent through my body
就像是在我血液里畅游的海豚
were like dolphins swimming through my bloodstream.
她使我心胸开放
The way she has opened me up,
她深深地浸入了我的体内
she has penetrated deep inside of me,
我知道我也深深地
and I know that I have penetrated deep,
浸入了你女儿的体内
deep inside of your daughter.
但… 不是那种进入
And… but not… not like that.
但如有必要… 我也很乐意那么做
I would love to when… When it’s necessary for…
将来我会想要孩子 当然不是现在
I… I want kids someday. Not right now, of course.
当你我都准备好了
But when you’re ready, when I’m ready,
因为我想这应该是两个人的共同决定
because I think this should be a shared decision.
这应该是我们一起决定的事
This is a decision that we should make together.
但只要你准备好了 我就会准备好
But when you are ready, I will be ready.
如果你想要我 那我就会为你准备好
I am ready for you, if you will have me.
克莱尔
Claire.
你的姓氏是
What’s your last name?
麦… 麦… 麦丘恩
M… M… Mccune.
克莱尔·麦丘恩 你愿意做我的妻子吗
Claire Mccune, will you be my wife?
好了 小傻子 你爹肯定在等你了
Okay, funny man, I’m sure your dad’s waiting up.
别担心 你明天还会见到她的
Don’t worry. You’ll see her tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
不过是条阴♥茎♥ 每个男人都有的玩意
It’s just a penis. Every man has one.
我们都是地球上的生物
We’re all animals of the earth.
吃饭的时候要穿衣服
Clothes when we eat!
– 你看起来很开心 – 我是很开心
– You look happy. – I am happy.
– 你幸福吗 – 当然 我和你在一起呢
– Are you happy? – Yeah. I’m here with you.
神阿 我们仁慈的天父
O god, to whom mercy and forgiveness belong,
请您倾听我们的祈祷
hear our prayer on behalf of your servant Leslie Cash,
你既召唤雷思丽·卡什作你的仆人
whom you have taken out of the world.
因她对您的信任与期许
And because she put her trust and hope in you,
求您恩赐她在天国
command that she be carried safely home to heaven
与诸圣共享永恒的盛宴
and come to enjoy your eternal reward.
– 阿门 – 阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
– 来吧 孩子们 – 那都是谁啊
– Come on, guys. – Who is that?
先生 介意挪一下位置吗
Do you mind scooting over, sir?
尽管我本人并不认识雷思丽
I did not know Leslie personally,
也不如你们了解她
and I am poorer for it.
但我知道她是位慈爱的母亲
I understand that she was a loving mother
她放弃了律师这一职业来抚育她的孩子们
who gave up her law practice to raise her children.
雷思丽深爱她的母亲 阿比盖尔
Leslie loved her mother, Abigail,
和她的父亲 杰克
and her father, Jack,
还有他们的狗 哈维和小熊
and their dogs, Harvey and Little Bear.
他们告诉我
They told me
她还喜爱园艺和古典乐
that she also loved gardening and classical music,
特别是格伦·古尔德演奏的
particularly Glenn Gould’s versions
哥德堡变奏曲
of the Goldberg Variations.
她还喜欢沐浴着月光
She also liked walks in the moonlight
在沙滩上漫步
on the beach.
而且她爱她的丈夫本 还有她们的孩子…
And she loved her husband Ben and their children…
请允许我 以此为契机
I’ll, uh, take that as my cue, if I may.
首先 雷思丽修行佛法
First of all, Leslie practiced Buddhism,
那对她来说是生活信条 而不是宗教组织
which to her was a philosophy and not an organized religion.
事实上 雷思丽厌恶所有宗教组织
In fact, Leslie abhorred all organized religions.
对她而言 那是处心积虑编造出的
To her, they were the most dangerous
最危险童话故事
fairy tales ever invented,
他们旨在诱导人们盲从
designed to elicit blind obedience
并在无辜和无知的人
and strike fear into the
心中扎下恐惧的阴影
hearts of the innocent and the uninformed.
对她而言 唯一比死亡更糟糕的事
To her, the only thing worse than death
应该是意识到她即将腐朽的肉体
would have been the knowledge that her rotting flesh
会被永远困在一个大盒子里…
was to be trapped for all eternity inside a big box…
并被埋在见鬼的高夫球场里
And buried in the middle of a fucking golf course.
虽然 被素昧平生的人
Although the absurdity of being
赞颂她的一生
eulogized by someone that didn’t even know her
绝对是她所喜爱的
has exactly the kind of comedic
喜剧夸张手法
flourish that Leslie would have cherished.
撇开其它不谈 她是很有幽默感的
If nothing else, she had a sense of humor.
我想给大家读点东西
I want to read something to all of you,
听了你们就会明白我的意思了
so you’ll know what I mean.
雷思丽的遗愿和遗嘱
Leslie’s last will and testament.
原话如下”在我死后的仪式上
And I quote, “In the event of my death,
我 雷思丽·阿比盖尔·卡什是佛教♥徒♥
I, Leslie Abigail Cash, as a Buddhist,
希望死后被火化
wish to be cremated.
我的葬礼 虽然没什么意义
My funeral, such as it is,
应该载歌♥载舞
shall be a celebration of the life cycle,
庆祝生命的轮回
with music and dancing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!