我们依然会像这样生活
We will go on living in exactly the same way.
我们是一家人
We’re a family.
妈妈
Mom!
滚蛋
Fuck you!
妈妈 妈妈 操♥你♥妈♥的
Mom! Mom! Fuck you!
操… 不要
Fucking… no!
妈妈 我恨你
Mom! I hate you!
操
Fuck!
爸爸
Daddy.
我的天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
– 四十三 – 快 快 快
– Forty-three. – Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
四十四 四十五
Forty-four. Forty-five.
平板支撑
Hold plank.
像木板一样
Like boards.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 你们可以的
Breathe, breathe, breathe. You got it.
坚持住 你们很强壮 可以做到的
Keep holding. You’re strong. You can do it.
爸爸 妈妈的葬礼是什么时候
Dad, when’s mom’s funeral?
你带给她的 全然的鲁莽
The utter recklessness, the instability and insecurity
不稳定和不安全…
that you have brought to her life…
我们决定生活在这里 共同决定的
We decided to live here. Both of us.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
雷思丽有疾病 她需要有好的医疗环境
Leslie had a disease. She had to be in a good facility.
很感激你在她于你附近治疗时
You were kind enough to offer
你所支付的医疗费用
to pay for it as long as she was treated near you.
我们做到了 我找到了她的遗嘱
We did that. I found her will.
我猜你清楚雷思丽是个佛教♥徒♥
I… I assume you know that Leslie was a Buddhist.
这意味着她想要火葬 而不是土葬
That means she wanted to be cremated, not buried.
这对她很重要…
It was very important to her…
我刚刚失去了唯一的孩子
I have just lost my only child.
我没有心情和你一起讨论
I’m in no mood to discuss
她葬礼的细节
the particulars of her funeral with you.
不管你在哪 就留在那吧
Wherever you are, stay there!
这里不欢迎你
You are not welcome here.
如果你露面 我会叫警♥察♥逮捕你
If you show up, I will have you arrested.
杰克
Jack?
– 该死 – 你好 本
– Goddamn it. – Hello, Ben.
雷思丽现在上天堂了 她终于平静了
Leslie is in heaven now. She is finally at peace.
葬礼是什么时候
When is the ceremony?
在新墨西哥州我们的教堂 下午五点
It’s in five days in New Mexico, at our church.
孩子们怎么样
How are the children?
你听到刚才杰克说的了吗
Did you hear what Jack just said?
– 已经过去很久了 – 他说
– It’s been years. – He said
如果我过去 他会让警♥察♥逮捕我的
that he would have me arrested if we go there.
– 你听到了吗 – 他非常难过
– Did you hear that? – He’s very upset.
最好还是按他说的做吧
It’s just best to do what he says.
这根本没道理
It doesn’t make any sense. I mean,
凭什么由他们做决定
who are they to make these decisions?
就是他们这种
It’s this sick sense
觉得自己拥有权利的病态的感觉
of entitlement that they all seem to have.
这正是我们要反抗的
This is what we stand against.
也正是妈妈要反对的 妈妈讨厌那个世界
This is what mom stood against. Mom hated that world.
吃饭的时候请穿上衣服
Clothes on when we eat, please.
这根本不公平 就是这样
It’s completely unjust. That’s what it is.
我们可是处在一个非常独特的位置上
We’re in the very unique position
来恨他们啊
of hating those people.
– 独特能被修改吗 – 不能
– Can unique be modified? – No.
我们不恨外公和外婆
We don’t hate Nana and grandpa,
但他们部落的其他人都是法♥西♥斯♥资本家
but the rest of their tribe are fascist capitalists.
你只是在重复爸爸说过的话
You’re just repeating whatever dad says.
我正在记录下所有你说过的话
I’m writing down everything you say.
到我脑子里
In my mind.
你明白法♥西♥斯♥是什么意思吗
Do you even know what a fascist is?
暴♥力♥好战的民族主义者
Violent nationalist militants,
受到大企业的支持
supported by big business,
他们是一♥党♥专♥政♥的极权主义者
and they’re totalitarian single-party dictators.
我们是她的家人 我们必须要去
We’re her family. We have to go.
外公说我们不能去
Grandpa said we can’t.
如果他们逮捕你 会发生什么事呢
What will happen if they arrest you?
他们会把我们从你身边带走吗
Will they take us away from you?
有这种可能性
That’s a possibility.
嘿
Hey.
醒一醒
Wake up.
醒醒 大灰熊
Wake up, grizzly bear,
我奇迹般的男人
my fantastic man.
我们在这里做的事 真是不可思议
What we’re doing out here is so incredible.
这群孩子实在是太棒了
The kids are amazing.
但你要为了我照顾好他们 好吗
But you have to take care of them for me, okay?
我非常爱你们
I love you all so much.
我也非常爱你
I love you so much.
我们想要见妈妈
We want to see mom.
再说了 爷爷又欺压不了我们
Plus, grandpa can’t oppress us.
我们想缅怀她
We want to honor her life.
这是你能做的最起码的事了
It’s the least you could do.
你这话什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你知道的
You know.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
随便吧 但是我清楚
Forget it. But I know.
我们很强壮 而且也准备好了
We’re strong and we’re ready.
我说了不行
I said no.
这太冒险了
It’s too risky.
我们依行动而存在 非空话
We’re defined by our actions, not our words.
爸爸 给我们下达任务啊
Dad, give us the mission.
任务:拯救妈妈
Mission: Rescue mom!
十分钟后训练
Training in 10 minutes.
我靠
Oh, fuck!
雷尔
Rell?
你的手指还能弯曲吗
Can you flex your fingers?
停 下
S-t-o-p.
保持冷静 思考
Stay calm, think,
观察和计划
observe and plan.
要是你摔到了下面的岩石上
If you hit the rocks below you,
你会因为钝力外伤而死
you’ll die from blunt force trauma.
或者会有大量骨头碎裂导致内出血
Or internal bleeding from massive bone fracturing.
或者大肠结肠弯曲
Or splenic flexure of the large intestine.
是的 谢谢你 扎贾
Yes, thank you, Zaj.
我做不到 我的手
I can’t. My hand.
这里可没有骑兵
There’s no cavalry.
没人会奇迹般地出现
No one will magically appear
然后在最后关头救你一命
and save you in the end.
快了
Almost.
做得好 好孩子
You got it. Good boy.
行了 我们走
All right, let’s go.
车上的上课时间到 我们上冰河公园去
Class time on Steve. We’re going up to the glacier.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们不能去妈妈的葬礼
We can’t go to mommy’s funeral.
我们只能乖乖听话
We have to do what we’re told.
有些战斗你是没办法赢的
Some fights you can’t win.
弱肉强食 强权者控制弱小的
The powerful control the lives of the powerless.
世界就是这么运转的
That’s the way the world works.
这不公正也不公平
It’s unjust and it’s unfair.
只是这他妈太惨了
But that’s just too damn bad.
我们只能闭嘴然后接受它
We have to shut up and accept it.
去它的
Well, fuck that.
这样他们就知道我们来了
So they know we’re coming.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
团友们请注意
Attention, all campers.
你们的队长有话要说
This is your captain speaking.
这边看 我们有卡尔文柯立芝的政策声明
Here we have the embodiment of Calvin Coolidge’s statement
美国人的事就是做生意
that the business of America is business.