还有人想出去吗
does anyone want to get out?
紧急停止
派遣突击队至25楼
Mobilize S.T.R.I.K.E units, 25th floor.
别激动 大个子
Woh, big guy.
我就想说 队长 这不是针对你
I just want you to know, Cap, this ain’t personal.
感觉就是针对我
It kind of feels personal.
放下盾牌 举起双手
Drop the shield! Put your hands in the air!
投降吧 罗杰斯
Give it up, Rogers!
把门打开
Get that door open!
你无路可逃了
You have nowhere to go!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
他往车♥库♥去了 封闭大桥
He’s headed for the garage. Lock down the bridge!
罗杰斯队长 立刻投降
Stand down, Captain Rogers. Stand down.
重复 立刻投降
Repeat, stand down.
都听好了
Eyes here.
无论手头上有什么事 都推掉
Whatever your op is, bury it.
现在是一级戒备
This is level one.
通知交通部 特区的路口全部亮红灯
Contact DOT. All traffic lights in the district go red.
封锁附近机场所有跑道
Shut all runways at BWI, IAD and Reagan.
将市区里的所有监控摄像头
All security cameras in the city
调到这个显示屏上
go through this monitor, right here.
追踪所有通讯设备
Scan all open sources.
电♥话♥ 电脑 平板 能查的都查
Phones, computers, PDA’s, whatever.
有人发推特提到他 我也要知道
If someone Tweets about this guy, I want to know about it.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
如果神盾局要追捕美国队长
If S.H.I.E.L.D is conducting a manhunt for Captain America,
我们有权知道原因
we deserve to know why.
因为他骗了我们
Because he lied to us.
罗杰斯队长知道弗瑞局长之死的内情
Captain Rogers has information regarding the death of Director Fury,
却不愿告诉我们
he refused to share it.
我知道大家很难接受
As difficult as this is to accept,
但美国队长现在是神盾局的逃犯
Captain America is a fugitive from S.H.I.E.L.D.
-哪去了 -安全的地方
– Where is it? – Safe.
具体点
Do better!
你哪里弄来的
Where did you get it?
凭什么告诉你
Why would I tell you?
弗瑞为什么要给你
Fury gave it to you. Why?
里面是什么
What’s on it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
别说谎
Stop lying!
我只是摆出什么都知道的样子 罗杰斯
I only act like I know everything, Rogers.
你一定知道是弗瑞雇了海盗
I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn’t you?
那倒是说得通
Well, it makes sense.
那艘船有问题 你和弗瑞都得想办法上去
The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you.
别让我再问你第二遍
I’m not gonna ask you again.
我知道是谁杀了弗瑞
I know who killed Fury.
多数情报机构不相信他的存在
Most of the intelligence community doesn’t believe he exists,
相信的称他为冬日战士
the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier.
在过去的五十年里 他参与了二十多起
He’s credited with over two dozen assassinations
暗♥杀♥事件
in the last fifty years.
那他是个鬼故事咯
So he’s a ghost story.
五年前 我护送一个核武器工程师离开伊朗
Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran,
快到敖德萨时 有人射穿了我的轮胎
somebody shot at my tires near Odessa.
车失控掉下悬崖 我们逃了出来
We lost control, went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out,
但冬日战士也在那里
but the Winter Soldier was there.
见我挡着 他就一枪打穿了我 杀了工程师
I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me.
前苏联子弹 没有膛线 穿不了比基尼了
A Soviet slag, no rifling. Bye-bye bikinis.
你现在穿比基尼一定很丑
Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now.
追踪他是没用的 我试过
Going after him is a dead end. I know, I’ve tried.
像你说的 他就是个鬼故事
Like you said, he’s a ghost story.
那就看看这个鬼到底想要什么
Well, let’s find out what the ghost wants.
尼克·弗瑞被残忍♥地谋杀了
Nick Fury was murdered in cold blood.
但凡是个正常人
To any reasonable person,
都会说他是烈士 而非叛徒
that would make him a martyr, not a traitor.
知道他怎么是叛徒了吗
You know what makes him a traitor?
他让雇佣兵劫持自己的船
Hiring a mercenary to hijack his own ship.
尼克·弗瑞利用与你的交情
Nick Fury used your friendship
强迫理事会延迟洞察计划
to coerce this council into delaying Project Insight.
他知道这个计划会暴露他的非法行动
A project he knew would expose his own illegal operations.
说好听点 他骗了你
At best, he lied to you.
-说句不好听的 -你们是让我引咎辞职吗
– At worst… – Are you calling for my resignation?
我现在就可以写辞呈
I’ve got a pen and paper right here.
这个我们可以迟点讨论
That discussion can be tabled for a later time.
你们还真想让我辞职
But you do want to have a discussion.
我们已经谈过了 部长先生
We’ve already had it, Mr. Secretary.
理事会决定立即重启洞察计划
This council moves to immediately reactivate Project Insight.
你要是想耍嘴皮子 赶紧趁现在
If you want to say something snappy, now would be a good time.
逃亡第一准则 只能走不能跑
First rule of going on the run is, don’t run, walk.
如果穿着这双鞋跑 早就掉下来了
If I run in these shoes, they’re gonna fall off.
这个U盘拥有六级定位系统
The drive has a level six homing program,
一旦启动 神盾局就能定位我们
so as soon as we boot up S.H.I.E.L.D will know exactly where we are.
我们有多长时间
How much time do we have?
九分钟吧 现在
About nine minutes from…
开始
Now.
弗瑞的猜测是对的
Fury was right about that ship,
有人想在那艘船上藏东西
somebody’s trying to hide something.
雷姆利亚星号♥
这个U盘被某种人工智能保护着
This drive is protected by some sort of AI,
一直在重新编程 抵抗我的指令
it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands.
你能破解吗
Can you override it?
开♥发♥这个程序的人比我聪明点
The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me.
就那么一点
Slightly.
我要试试追踪程序
I’m gonna try running a tracer.
这是神盾局用来
This is a program that S.H.I.E.L.D
追踪恶意软件的程序
developed to track hostile malware,
就算我们读不到文件
so if we can’t read the file,
也许可以查到它的来源
maybe we can find out where it came from.
有什么可以帮到你们的吗
Can I help you guys with anything?
没事
Oh, no.
我跟未婚夫正在选度蜜月的地方
My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations.
是啊 我们要结婚了
Right! We’re getting married.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们准备去哪呢
Where do you guys thinking about going?
新泽西州
新泽西州
New Jersey.
我也有这款眼镜
I have the exact same glasses.
你们还真像双胞胎
Wow, you two are practically twins.
我也希望有你的身材
Yeah, I wish. Specimen.
有什么需要的话可以找我
If you guys need anything,
-我叫本·亚伦 -谢谢
– I’m Ben Aaron. – Thank you.
九分钟要到了 快点
You said nine minutes, come on.
别紧张
Shh, relax.
好了
Got it.
新泽西州 维顿
你熟悉这地方吗
You know it?
曾经很熟 走吧
I used to. Let’s go.
标准战术小队
Standard tac-team.
两前两后 侧翼还有两个
Two behind, two across, two coming straight at us.
如果被发现了 我跟他们打
If they make us, I’ll engage,
你搭南边的扶梯去地铁站
you hit the south escalator to the metro.
闭嘴 搂着我 笑两声
Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said.
-什么 -快
– What? – Do it!
未发现信♥号♥♥源
Negative at the source.
搜索每一层楼
Give me a floor rundown.
三楼未发现目标
Negative on three.
二楼未发现目标
Negative on two.
从最高层往下搜 与我汇合
Scan the upper levels, work down to me.
-吻我 -什么
– Kiss me. – What?
公共场合秀恩爱 让人很不自在
Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable.
是的
Yes, they do.
还不自在吗
You still uncomfortable?
也不能这么说
It’s not exactly the word I would use.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!