1:03 医生
1:03, Doctor.
死亡时间 凌晨1:03
Time of death, 1:03 A.M.
我们得带走他了
We need to take him.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
弗瑞怎么会去你家
Why was Fury in your apartment?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
队长 他们叫你回神盾局
Captain, they want you back at S.H.I.E.L.D.
好的 稍等
Yeah, give me a second.
他们让你立刻回去
They want you now.
知道了
Okay.
你真不会说谎
You’re a terrible liar.
突击队立刻护送罗杰斯队长
S.T.R.I.K.E team escort Captain Rogers
返回神盾局
back to S.H.I.E.L.D immediately.
我跟他说了
I told him.
我们走
Let’s go.
好
Yeah.
突击队 出发
S.T.R.I.K.E, move it out.
无论结果如何 你尽力了
For whatever it’s worth, you did your best.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
罗杰斯队长
Captain Rogers.
邻居
Neighbor.
队长 我是亚历山大·皮尔斯
Ah, Captain. I’m Alexander Pierce.
长官 很荣幸见到你
Sir, it’s an honor.
感到荣幸的应该是我 队长
The honor is mine, Captain.
我父亲是101空降师的 进来吧
My father served in the 101st. Come on in.
那张照片是我和尼克认识五年后拍的
That photo was taken five years after Nick and I met,
那时我在哥伦比亚国♥务♥院♥
when I was at State Department in Bogota.
哥伦比亚民族解♥放♥军♥占领使♥馆♥后
ELN rebels took the embassy,
警卫帮我逃了出来
and security got me out,
但是叛军抓走了人♥质♥
but the rebels took hostages.
尼克是神盾局当地站点的二把手
Nick was deputy chief for the S.H.I.E.L.D station there.
他提出了一个计划
And he comes to me with a plan.
要通过下水道进行突袭
He wants to storm the building through the sewers.
我说 不行 我们会谈判的
I said, “No, we’ll negotiate.”
结果是 叛军不跟我们谈判
Turned out the ELN didn’t negotiate,
于是下令格杀勿论
so they put out a kill order.
他们冲进了地下室
They stormed the basement,
结果发现了什么呢 那里空了
and what did they find? They find it empty.
尼克违抗了我的直接命令
Nick had ignored my direct order
在外国境内 擅自采取了军事行动
and carried out an unauthorized military operation on foreign soil.
营救了十几名政♥府♥官员
He saved the lives of a dozen political officers,
还有我的女儿
including my daughter.
所以你提拔了他
So you gave him a promotion.
而且从未后悔过
I’ve never had any cause to regret it.
队长 尼克昨晚为什么去你家
Captain, why was Nick in your apartment last night?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道那里被监听了吗
You know it was bugged?
知道 还是尼克告诉我的
I did, because Nick told me.
那他告诉你是他监听的了吗
Did he tell you he was the one who bugged it?
我给你看样东西
I want you to see something.
巴托克 是谁雇了你
Who hired you, Batroc?
这是直播吗
Is that live?
是的 他们昨晚在阿尔及尔
Yeah, they picked him up last night
一个不够安全的安全屋抓到了他
in a not-so-safe house in Algiers.
你是说他是嫌犯
Are you saying he’s a suspect?
巴托克可不做暗♥杀♥
Assassination isn’t Batroc’s line.
不是他 事情要更复杂些
No, it’s more complicated than that.
巴托克受匿名人士雇佣
Batroc was hired anonymously
袭击雷姆利亚星号♥
to attack the Lemurian Star
他们通过电子邮件联♥系♥
and he was contacted by e-mail
用电汇付款
and paid by wire transfer.
之后这笔钱经过了
And then the money was run through
17个虚假账户转账
seventeen fictitious accounts,
最后转给一家控股公♥司♥
the last one going to a holding company
公♥司♥注册者叫雅各布·维奇
that was registered to a Jacob Veech.
我应该认识他吗
Am I supposed to know who that is?
不应该 维奇六年前就死了
Not likely. Veech died six years ago.
他最后的地址是
His last address was
埃尔姆赫斯特大街1435号♥
14-35 Elmhurst Drive.
我第一次见尼克时
When I first met Nick
他母亲住在1437号♥
his mother lived at 14-37.
你的意思是弗瑞雇了海盗吗
Are you saying Fury hired the pirates?
为什么呢
Why?
大部分人的看法
Well the prevailing theory
是劫持事件只是在掩盖
was that the hijacking was a cover
机密情报的交易
for the acquisition and sale of classified intelligence.
交易出了岔 结果尼克送了命
The sale went sour and that led to Nick’s death.
如果你真了解尼克·弗瑞
If you really knew Nick Fury
就该知道这不可能
you know that’s not true.
不然我为什么找你来
Why do you think we’re talking?
你知道吗 我在理事会工作
See, I took a seat on the Council
不是我愿意 而是应尼克的请求
not because I wanted to but because Nick asked me to,
因为我们都十分现实
because we were both realists.
我们知道 除去那些
We knew that despite all the diplomacy
外交手腕和官样文章
and the handshaking and the rhetoric,
想建立更美好的新世界
that to build a really better world
有时需要摧毁旧世界
sometimes means having to tear the old one down.
而这样难免树敌
And that makes enemies.
他们会说你无♥耻♥肮脏
Those people that call you dirty
因为你能狠下心做见不得人的事
because you got the guts to stick your hands in the mud
好创造更美好的事物
and try to build something better.
一想到那些人今天会拍手称快
And the idea that those people could be happy today,
就让我非常恼火
makes me really, really angry.
队长 你是尼克生前见到的最后一人
Captain, you were the last one to see Nick alive.
我认为这绝非巧合
I don’t think that’s an accident,
我想你也这样觉得
and I don’t think you do either.
所以我再问你一次
So I’m gonna ask again,
他为什么会去你那
why was he there?
他告诉我不要相信任何人
He told me not to trust anyone.
也包括他吗
I wonder if that included him.
抱歉 那是他的遗言
I’m sorry. Those were his last words.
失陪
Excuse me.
队长
Captain.
有人杀害了我的朋友 我必须查明原委
Somebody murdered my friend and I’m gonna find out why.
挡我路的 我都会让他后悔
Anyone gets in my way, they’re gonna regret it.
无论是谁
Anyone.
明白
Understood.
行动控制中心
Operations control.
确认
Confirmed.
所有突击队员准备就位
All S.T.R.I.K.E personal on site.
-明白 -是 长官
– Understood. – Yes, sir.
鉴证处
Forensics.
-确认 -队长
– Confirmed. – Cap.
朗姆洛
Rumlow.
物证组在楼顶上发现了些纤维
Evidence response found some fibers on the roof
想让我们去看看
they want us to see.
要让战术小队就绪吗
You want me to get the tac-team ready?
先看看情况再说
No, lets wait and see what it is first.
好的
Right.
现在什么情况
What’s the status so far?
行政层
Administrations level.
确认
Confirmed.
让让
Excuse me.
弗瑞的事 我深表遗憾
Sorry about what happened with Fury.
真是惨剧
Messed up what happened to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
档案室
Records.
确认
Confirmed.
动手之前
Before we get started,