Time to go, Councilwoman.
这边走 快点 你要带我飞离这里
This way, come on. You’re gonna fly me out of here.
知道吗 我曾经愿意为你挡子弹
You know, there was a time I would have taken a bullet for you.
你已经挡过了 必要时你还会…
You already did. You will again when…
正在重启
已启动
罗曼诺夫
Romanoff!
娜塔莎
Natasha!
娜塔莎 醒醒
Natasha, come on!
那玩意还真疼
Those really do sting.
九头蛇万岁
Hail, Hydra.
你完全不是对手 小鬼
You’re out of your depth, kid.
拜托告诉我你开直升机过来了
Please, tell me you got that chopper in the air!
山姆 你在哪
Sam, where are you?
41楼 西北角
41st floor, north-west corner!
我们就来 待着别动
We’re on it, stay where you are.
不行啊
Not an option!
41楼 41楼
41st floor! 41st!
他们又没把楼层号♥
It’s not like they put the floor numbers
标在大楼的外墙上
on the outside of the building!
希尔 史蒂夫呢 知道罗杰斯在哪吗
Hill, where’s Steve? You got a location on Rogers?
你认识我
You know me.
我不认识
No, I don’t!
巴基 你从小就认识我
Bucky, you’ve known me your whole life.
你的名字是詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯
Your name is James Buchanan Barnes.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我是不会跟你打的
I’m not gonna fight you.
你是我的朋友
You’re my friend.
你是我的任务
You’re my mission.
那就完成任务
Then finish it.
因为我会陪你走到最后的
Cause I’m with you till the end of the line.
马文·盖伊 《黑手煞星》
在你左边
On your left.
斯塔克工业 人力资源部
为什么现在还没有罗杰斯队长的消息
Why haven’t we yet heard from Captain Rogers?
我不知道他还有什么可说的
I don’t know what’s left for him to say.
我认为波托马克河
I think the rock in the middle of the
里的残骸已经表明了一切
Potomac made his point fairly eloquently.
他可以解释一下 这个国家该怎么
Well, he could explain how this country’s expected
维护自己的安全
to maintain its national security now that
因为你们俩毁掉了我们的情报机构
he and you have laid waste our intelligence apparatus.
九头蛇卖♥♥给你们的是谎言 不是情报
Hydra was selling you lies, not intelligence.
很多谎言还是出自你口
Many of which you seem to have had a personal hand in telling.
特工 你应该知道
Agent, you should know that
委员会中有些成员
there are some on this committee who feel,
考虑到你既服务过这个国家
given your service record,
也背叛过这个国家
both for this country and against it,
你应该被监禁 而不是在国会山和我们顶嘴
that you belong in a penitentiary, not mouthing off on Capitol Hill.
你们不会把我关进监狱的
You’re not gonna put me in a prison.
你们不会把任何人关进去的 知道为什么吗
You’re not gonna put any of us in a prison. You know why?
请指点吧
Do enlighten us.
因为你们需要我们
Because you need us.
是的 这个世界很脆弱
Yes, the world is a vulnerable place,
是的 我们对此负有责任
and yes, we helped make it that way.
但我们也是最能保护它的人
But we’re also the ones best qualified to defend it.
所以你们要想逮捕我 就动手吧
So if you want to arrest me, arrest me.
你们知道去哪里找我
You’ll know where to find me.
你经历过这种事情
So, you’ve experienced this sort of things before?
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞上校
正义之路…
《以西结书》25:17
大意为走在正义之路上的人
被邪恶包围 四面楚歌♥
《低俗小说》中塞缪尔·杰克逊饰演角色杀人前也说过这段
我们挖掘了九头蛇的资料
We’ve been data-mining Hydra’s files.
看来有很多漏网之鱼
Looks Like a lot of rats didn’t go down with the ship.
我今晚启程去欧洲 你要一起吗
I’m heading to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you’d come.
我还有事要做
There’s something I gotta do first.
你呢 威尔逊 我需要有你这样本事的人
How about you, Wilson? I could use a man with your abilities.
比起间谍 我更喜欢当士兵
I’m more of a soldier than a spy.
好吧
Alright then.
要是有人问起我 让他们来这里找我
Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here.
你该感到荣幸
You should be honored,
这在他这儿 是最接近”谢谢”的了
that’s about as close as he gets to saying thank you.
你不跟他一起吗
Not going with him?
不
No.
也不留下
Not staying here?
我的身份全都暴露了 我得去弄个新的
I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one.
那得花上一段时间
That might take a while.
正好歇一阵子
I’m counting on it.
你要的那个东西
That thing you asked for,
我找基辅的几个朋友帮了些忙
I called in a few favors from Kiev.
算是帮我个忙 约那个护士吧
Will you do me a favor? Call that nurse.
她不是护士
She’s not a nurse.
你也不是神盾局特工
And you’re not a S.H.I.E.L.D agent.
她叫什么来着
What was her name again?
莎伦 她很不错的
Sharon. She’s nice.
小心点 史蒂夫
Be careful, Steve.
里面的东西你要做好心理准备
You might not want to pull on that thread.
你要去找他吗
You’re going after him?
你不必跟我一起来
You don’t have to come with me.
我知道
I know.
什么时候出发
When do we start?
美国队长2
冬日战士
结束了
It’s over.
弗瑞将一切都公之于众了
Fury has released everything to the public.
只公布了他知道的信息
Everything he knows about.
斯特拉克先生 如果他们知道我们在这里做的事
Mr. Strucker, if they get word of our work here,
如果他们知道我们服务于九头蛇
if they find out we serve Hydra…
九头蛇 神盾局
Hydra, S.H.I.E.L.D,
两个都一样 现在都不行了
two sides of a coin that’s no longer currency.
我们拥有的东西
What we have
价值是他们无法想象的
is worth more than any of them ever knew.
我们只接触到了点皮毛 就已经…
We’ve only scratched the surface and already…
世界上还有其他为九头蛇工作的机构
There are other facilities doing Hydra’s good work around the world.
全丢给美国队长和他那帮乱七八糟的朋友
We’ll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends.
引开他们的注意
Keep them off our scent.
那些志愿者呢
What about the volunteers?
死了的会被埋得很深
The dead will be buried so deep
他们自己的魂魄都找不到
their own ghosts won’t be able to find them.
幸存者呢
And the survivors?
那对双胞胎
The twins.
他们迟早要见见双胞胎
Sooner or later they will meet the twins.
这已经不是间谍的世界了
It’s not a world of spies anymore,
甚至也不是英雄的世界
not even a world of heroes.
这是属于奇迹的时代 博士
This is the age of miracles, doctor.
没有什么比奇迹更恐怖了
There’s nothing more horrifying than a miracle.
巴基·巴恩斯
美国队长将在《复仇者联盟2 奥创纪♥元♥》中回归