拖到足球场里处决
into a soccer stadium for execution?
你只需要按一下按钮
And you could just stop
就能阻止这一切 你会按吗 你们呢
it with a flick of a switch. Would you? Wouldn’t you all?
我不要你的按钮
Not if it was your switch.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抢你风头了吗
Did I step on your moment?
卫星到达三千英尺高度
Satellites in range at three thousand feet.
猎鹰 情况如何
Falcon, status?
交战中
Engaging.
队长 我进来了
Alright, Cap, I’m in.
我靠
Shit!
还有八分钟 队长
Eight minutes, Cap.
我在努力了
Working on it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
她在解除安全协议
She’s disabling security protocols
把所有秘密公布到网上
and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet.
包括九头蛇的
Including Hydra’s.
也有神盾局的
And S.H.I.E.L.D’s.
一旦你这么做
If you do this,
你的过去就都大白于天下了
none of your past is gonna remain hidden.
你确定想让
Are you sure you’re ready
全世界都看到你的真面目吗
for the world to see you as you really are?
那你呢
Are you?
A船替换完成
Alpha locked.
猎鹰 你在哪里
Falcon, where are you now?
我得先兜个圈子
I had to take a detour!
我进来了
I’m in.
B船替换完成
Bravo locked.
解决两个 还剩一个
Two down, one to go.
全体神盾局飞行员 紧急起飞
All S.H.I.E.L.D pilots, scramble.
我们是罗杰斯队长仅有的空中支援
We’re the only air support Captain Rogers has got.
访问受限
解锁是行政命令
Disabling the encryption is an executive order,
需要两名A级人员
it takes two Alpha Level members.
别担心 人马上就到
Don’t worry, company’s coming.
你收到我的花了吗
Did you get my flowers?
我很高兴你能来 尼克
I’m glad you’re here, Nick.
是吗
Really?
因为我以为是你杀了我
Cause I thought you had me killed.
你知道游戏规则的
You know how the game works.
为什么让我做神盾局局长
So why make me head of S.H.I.E.L.D?
因为你是我认识的
Cause you’re the best
最好的 最无情的人
and the most ruthless person I ever met.
我是在尽力保护人♥民♥
I did what I did to protect people.
我们的敌人就是你的敌人 尼克
Our enemies are your enemies, Nick.
混乱 战争
Disorder, war.
脏弹袭击莫斯科
It’s just a matter of time
或者电磁脉冲瘫痪芝加哥只是迟早的事
before a dirty bomb goes off in Moscow, or an EMP fries Chicago.
靠外交吗 治标不治本
Diplomacy? Holding action, a band-aid.
你知道我是在哪里想清楚的 波哥大[哥伦比亚]
And you know where I learned that: Bogota.
你没征求同意 而是做了该做的事
You didn’t ask, you just did what had to be done.
我可以让七十亿人获得秩序
I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people
只要牺牲两千万人
by sacrificing twenty million.
如果你有胆量迈出去
It’s the next step, Nick,
这就是下一步 尼克
if you have the courage to take it.
不 我有胆量不迈出去
No, I have the courage not to.
虹膜扫描开启
Retinal scanner active.
你以为我们不会取消你的权限吗
You don’t you think we wiped your clearance from the system?
我知道你删了我的密♥码♥ 应该还有扫描记录
I know you erased my password, probably deleted my retinal scan,
但如果你想先我一步 部长先生
but if you want to stay ahead of me, Mr. Secretary…
就得瞪大两只眼睛
You need to keep both eyes open.
A级人员确认
Alpha Level confirmed.
加密解锁 保密协议取消
Encryption code accepted. Safeguards removed.
航母C在左前方45度
Charlie Carrier’s forty-five degrees off the port bow.
六分钟
Six minutes.
山姆 我需要搭个便车
Hey, Sam, I’m gonna need a ride.
收到 准备好了通知我
Roger! Let me know when you’re ready.
准备好了
I just did!
你比看起来重多了
You know, you’re a lot heavier than you look.
我早饭吃多了
I had a big breakfast.
史蒂夫
Steve!
队长 队长 回话 你还好吗
Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?
收到 我还在天空航母上
Yeah, I’m here! I’m still on the Helicarrier.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我不能飞了 战衣坏了 抱歉 队长
I’m grounded, the suit’s down. Sorry, Cap.
别担心 我能行
Don’t worry, I got it.
长官 理事会被控制了
Sir, Council’s been breached.
说详细情况
Repeat dispatch.
黑寡妇在上面
Black Widow’s up there.
我现在上去
Headed up!
猎鹰
Falcon?
什么事
Yeah?
朗姆洛往理事会方向去了
Rumlow’s headed for the Council.
我来
I’m on it.
会有很多人丧命的 巴基
People are gonna die, Buck.
我不能坐视不理
I can’t let that happen.
求你别逼我这么做
Please, don’t make me do this.
传输完成
好了
Done.
已经成话题了
And it’s trending.
不想胸骨被烧出个两英寸的洞
Unless you want two inch hole in your sternum,
就放下枪
I’d put that gun down.
你一戴上 它就启动了
That was armed the moment you pinned it on.
放下
Drop it!
松手
Drop it!
我在41楼
I’m on forty-one,
正在朝西南楼梯井走
headed towards the south-west stairwell.
你要吃苦头了
This is gonna hurt.
九头蛇不留囚犯
There are no prisoners with Hydra,
只有秩序
just order.
而只有经历痛苦 才有秩序
And order only comes through pain.
准备好受苦了吗
You ready for yours?
快闭嘴吧你
Man, shut the hell up.
中尉 还要多久
Lieutenant, how much longer?
65秒后接通卫星线路
Sixty-five seconds to satellite link.
重新确定目标 武器就绪
Target reengaged. Lowering weapons array now.
一分钟
One minute.
30秒 队长
Thirty seconds, Cap!
马上
Stand by.
高度已到达三千英尺
We’ve reached three thousand feet.
卫星系统上线
Satellite coming online now.
运行算法
Deploy algorithm.
获取目标
算法已运行
Algorithm deployed.
可以获取目标了
We are go to targets.
已获取目标
马修·埃利斯总统 华盛顿特区
安托尼·斯塔克 纽约市
已获取目标
目标数量饱和 已分配完毕
Targets saturation reached. All targets assigned.
随时可以开火
Fire when ready.
准备开火 三
Firing in, three,
二
two,
一
one.
C船替换完成
Charlie locked.
目标呢 目标都去哪儿了
Where are the targets? Where are the targets?
好了 队长 离开那里
Okay, Cap, get out of there.
重定向
已获取目标
开火吧
Fire now.
但是 史蒂夫
But, Steve…
开火 现在就开火
Do it! Do it now!
真是浪费
What a waste.
你还怀疑罗杰斯会失败吗
Are you still on the fence about Roger’s chances?
该走了 女理事