是 女士
Yes, ma’am.
我会到的
I’ll be there.
我成小透明了
I’m invisible.
我要变成你了
I’m turning into you.
感觉像个噩梦
It’s like a horrible dream.
别太难过了
Don’t take it so hard.
也许她还有个闺蜜
Maybe she’s got a friend.
发射特征不同寻常
Emission signature is unusual.
A和B射线中性
Alpha and beta ray neutral.
但罗杰斯估计没发现
Though I doubt Rogers picked up on that.
看上去挺无害的
Seems harmless enough.
搞不懂有什么可大惊小怪的
Hard to see what all the fuss is about.
把这记下来
Write that down.
四百余俘虏被解救
打扰一下 我找斯塔克先生
Excuse me. I’m looking for Mr. Stark.
他跟菲利普斯上校在里面
He’s in with Colonel Phillips.
你想等的话 当然也可以
Of course, you’re welcome to wait.
我
I
在报上看到了你的事迹
read about what you did.
那事儿啊
Oh, the… Yeah.
那只是…
Well, that’s, you know.
尽责而已
Just doing what needed to be done.
听上去没那么简单
Sounded like more than that.
你救了近四百人
You saved nearly 400 men.
说真的 没什么大不了
Really, it’s not a big deal.
对他们的老婆来说可不是
Tell that to their wives.
我觉得并不是所有人都结婚了
I don’t think they were all married.
你是个英雄
You’re a hero.
那个嘛…
Well, that you know,
取决于你怎么定义…
that depends on the definition, really.
美国女人
The women of America,
都欠你的情
they owe you their thanks.
而既然她们不在这儿
And seeing as they’re not here…
队长
Captain!
大家都在等你 没事的话就快来
We’re ready for you, if you’re not otherwise occupied.
卡特特工 等等
Agent Carter, wait.
看来找个伴也没那么难
Looks like finding a partner wasn’t that hard after all.
佩吉 不是你想的那样
Peggy, that’s not what you thought it was.
我什么都没想 队长 完全没有
I don’t think anything, Captain, not one thing.
你一直想成为军人 如今得偿所愿
You always wanted to be a soldier, and now you are,
跟其他人没什么两样
just like all the rest.
那你跟斯塔克又算什么
Well, what about you and Stark?
我怎么知道你们有没有…
How do I know you two haven’t been
芝士火锅
fondue-ing?
你还是一点都不懂女人
You still don’t know a bloody thing about women.
芝士火锅只是奶酪和面包 哥们
Fondue is just cheese and bread, my friend.
真的吗
Really?
我没想到…
I didn’t think…
你就不该多想 伙计
Nor should you, pal.
如果你自以为摸透女人了
The moment you think you know what’s going on in a woman’s head
你就完蛋了
is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked.
我嘛 更注重工作
Me, I concentrate on work,
就现在来说
which at the moment
就是确保你和你的人都不送命
is about making sure you and your men do not get killed.
碳聚合物
Carbon polymer.
应该可以承受德国刺刀
Should withstand your average German bayonet.
但九头蛇可不会用小刀对付你
Although Hydra’s not going to attack you with a pocket knife.
我听说你对这个还有了感情
I hear you’re kind of attached.
用起来比你想的要顺手
It’s handier than you might think.
我给你准备了几个选择
I took the liberty of coming up with some options.
这个很有趣
This one’s fun.
里面装了继电器
She’s been fitted with electrical relays
-能让你… -那这个呢
– that allow you to… – What about this one?
不不 那件还未完工
No, no, that’s just a prototype.
是什么材质
What’s it made of?
振金
Vibranium.
比钢强 重量则只有其三分之一
It’s stronger than steel and a third the weight.
它可以完全吸收振动
It’s completely vibration absorbent.
为何不作为全军配备
How come it’s not standard issue?
这种金属在地球上极为罕见
That’s the rarest metal on Earth.
你手中这件
What you’re holding there,
是唯一的一个
that’s all we’ve got.
快好了吗 斯塔克先生
You quite finished, Mr. Stark?
队长肯定还有事呢
I’m sure the Captain has some unfinished business.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
行 挺好用的
Yes, I think it works.
我对服装还有些想法
I had some ideas about the uniform.
都听你的 伙计
Whatever you want, pal.
你一直在失败
You are failing!
我们就要发动震撼全球的攻势了
We are close to an offensive that will shake the planet,
现在却一推再推
yet we are continually delayed
就因为你搞不定一个带盾牌的白♥痴♥
because you cannot outwit a simpleton with a shield!
这不是我的专长
This is hardly my area of expertise.
我只会发明武器
I merely developed the weapons.
我又不会用
I cannot fire them.
完成你的使命 博士
Finish your mission, Doctor,
别让那美国人先把我们端了
before the American finishes his.
长官
Sir!
我很抱歉 施密特先生
I’m sorry, Herr Schmidt.
我们全军覆灭了
We fought to the last man.
显然还没有全灭
Evidently not.
还记得在科尼岛我逼你玩旋风飞车吗
Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?
记得 我吐了
Yeah, and I threw up?
这不会是报复吧
This isn’t payback, is it?
怎么会呢
Now why would I do that?
你是对的 佐拉博士在火车上
We were right. Dr. Zola’s on the train.
九头蛇调度员刚准许了他加速
Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle.
不管他是去哪 他们肯定挺着急
Wherever he’s going, they must need him bad.
我们快行动 他们像是赶着去投胎
Let’s get going, because they’re moving like the devil.
我们只有十秒钟空隙
We only got about a 10-second window.
错过了
You miss that window,
就要被火车撞死了
we’re bugs on a windshield.
小心脚下
Mind the gap.
那快走吧 兄弟们
Better get moving, bugs!
拦住他
Stop him!
继续射击
Fire again!
我本来就要打败他了
I had him on the ropes.
我知道
I know you did.
趴下
Get down!
继续射击
Fire again!
快杀了他
Kill him! Now!
巴基
Bucky!
坚持住
Hang on!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
不
No!
坐下
Sit down.
这是什么
What is this?
牛排
Steak.
里面是什么
What is in it?
牛肉
Cow.
博士 你知不知道
Doctor, do you realize
这么一块高级牛肉
how difficult it is to get ahold
在这里多难搞到
of a prime cut like that out here?
我不吃肉
I don’t eat meat.
-为什么不吃 -吃不惯
– Why not? – It disagrees with me.
氰化物怎么样 也让你肚子不舒服吗
How about cyanide? Does that give you the rumbly tummy, too?
每次我们想活捉九头蛇的特工
Every Hydra agent that we’ve tried to take alive
都在我们能阻止前服毒自尽了
has crunched a little pill before we can stop him.
可你没有
But not you.
所以 我的绝妙推论是
So, here is my brilliant theory.
你不想死