这不是胸前闪耀美国星 运筹帷幄的人吗
Well, if it isn’t the Star-Spangled Man With A Plan.
你今天运筹什么了
What’s your plan today?
我要阿扎诺战役的伤亡名单
I need the casualty list from Azzano.
你没资格命令我 小子
You don’t get to give me orders, son.
我只想知道有没有
I just need one name,
107步兵团的詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士
Sergeant James Barnes from the 107th.
我待会儿再找你算账
You and I are gonna have a conversation later that you won’t enjoy.
拜托告诉我他还活着 长官 BAR
Please tell me if he’s alive, sir. B-A-R…
我知道怎么拼
I can spell.
我今天签了很多哀悼信
I have signed more of these condolence letters today
有多少我都记不清了
than I would care to count.
但是 这个名字我有印象
But the name does sound familiar.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
那其他人呢
What about the others?
你们准备去营救吗
Are you planning a rescue mission?
必须以大局为重
Yes, it’s called “Winning the war.”
但既然你知道他们在哪 为什么…
But if you know where they are, why not at least…
他们在敌阵后方30英里
They’re 30 miles behind the lines
得穿过全欧洲戒备最森严的地区
through some of the most heavily fortified territory in Europe.
去营救只会损失更多人
We’d lose more men than we’d save.
我不指望你能理解这些
But I don’t expect you to understand that
因为你只是个演节目的
because you’re a chorus girl.
我想我能理解
I think I understand just fine.
那去其他地方理解吧
Well, then understand it somewhere else.
如果我没看错海报的话
If I read the posters correctly,
你得在30分钟内赶到其他地方
you got someplace to be in 30 minutes.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
没错
I do.
如果你有什么想说
If you have something to say,
现在最好别说
right now is the perfect time to keep it to yourself.
你想怎么办 走去奥地利吗
What do you plan to do, walk to Austria?
如果必须如此的话
If that’s what it takes.
你听到上校说的了 你朋友可能已经死了
You heard the Colonel. Your friend is most likely dead.
但不能确定
You don’t know that.
即便如此 他在制定计划 如果他…
Even so, he’s devising a strategy. If he detects…
等他计划好了 可能就晚了
By the time he’s done that, it could be too late.
史蒂夫
Steve!
你说你觉得我本该能做更多事
You told me you thought I was meant for more than this.
你是真心的吗
Did you mean that?
当然
Every word.
那就让我去
Then you got to let me go.
我还能做更多
I can do more than that.
上台了 姑娘们 5分钟
On stage, girls. Five minutes!
我的头盔呢
Where’s my helmet?
有人看到罗杰斯了吗
Anyone seen Rogers?
九头蛇军营在克劳斯堡
The Hydra camp is in Krausberg,
在这两座山脉之间
tucked between these two mountain ranges.
是一个工厂
It’s a factory of some kind.
我们应该能把你送到门口
We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep.
尽可能地接近目标
Just get me as close as you can.
你们着陆后会面临大♥麻♥烦的
You two are gonna be in a lot of trouble when you land.
-你不也是 -我要去的地方
– And you won’t? – Where I’m going,
可以直接对冲我吼的人开枪
if anybody yells at me, i can just shoot them.
他们也会开枪打你的
They will undoubtedly shoot back.
那就希望这玩意有点用吧
Well, let’s hope it’s good for something.
卡特特工
Agent Carter?
如果我们不是赶时间
If we’re not in too much of a hurry,
真该去趟卢塞恩一起吃芝士火锅宵夜
I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late-night fondue.
斯塔克是我见过最好的平民飞行员
Stark is the best civilian pilot I’ve ever seen.
只有他敢飞进这里 有他在是我们走运
He’s mad enough to brave this airspace. We’re lucky to have him.
那么你们俩 真要去
So, are you two… do you…
芝士火锅吗
…fondue?
这是应答器 准备好就启动
This is your transponder. Activate it when you’re ready
我们会根据信♥号♥♥找到你
and the signal will lead us straight to you.
你确定这管用吗
Are you sure this thing works?
它受测试的次数比你还多 伙计
It’s been tested more than you, pal.
回来 我们要把你送到门口
Get back here! We’re taking you all the way in!
我一跳下去
As soon as I’m clear,
你们赶紧掉头离开这鬼地方
you turn this thing around and get the hell out of here!
你不能命令我
You can’t give me orders!
我当然可以
The hell I can’t!
我是队长[上尉]
I’m a Captain!
正如你所见
As you can see,
瓦尔基里正在按计划建造
production of the Valkyrie is progressing on schedule,
即使是这种大小的零件
even with components of this size.
将进度提高60%
Increase the output by 60%
其他研究所也一样
and see to it our other facilities do the same.
但这些囚犯 他们恐怕没这力气
But these prisoners, I’m not sure they have the strength.
那就用尽他们的力气 博士
Then use up what strength they have left, Doctor.
工人永远都不会缺
There are always more workers.
现在别烦我
Not now!
告诉你 德国佬
You know, Fritz,
总有一天 老子也会有根棍子
one of these days, I’m gonna have a stick of my own.
两位
Fellas.
你是谁
Who are you supposed to be?
美国队长
I’m Captain America.
你说啥
I beg your pardon?
怎么着 所有人都带走吗
What, are we taking everybody?
我来自夫勒斯♥诺♥ 老大
I’m from Fresno, Ace.
还有其他人吗
Is there anybody else?
我在找詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士
I’m looking for a Sergeant James Barnes.
工厂里有个隔离病房♥
There’s an isolation ward in the factory,
被带去的人都没回来
but no one’s ever come back from it.
好吧
All right.
林木线在西北方 离大门80码
The tree line is northwest, 80 yards past the gate.
你们冲出去 给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Get out fast and give ’em hell.
我找到其他人后去空地跟你们会合
I’ll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else I find.
等等 你知道你在做什么吗
Wait. You know what you’re doing?
当然 我揍了阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥两百多次了
Yeah. I’ve knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to use that thing?
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What is happening?
这可不是别克
Not exactly a Buick.
-这是点火器 -啥
– That one. “Zündung.” – Zündung?
快启动 杜根
Get this thing going, Dugan!
我不知道你还会说德语
I didn’t know you spoke German.
在霍华德大学上了三学期
Three semesters at Howard,
后来改学了法语 法国妞更俏
switched to French, girls much cuter.
又没叫你报简历
Didn’t ask for the resume.
-左边 -上去
– On your left! – Up top!
不 你在干什么
No, no! What are you doing?
我们的士兵不是对手
Our forces are outmatched.
继续走
Keep moving!
拿手榴弹
Grab those grenades!
中士 32557号♥
Sergeant. Three-two-five-five-seven.
巴基
Bucky?
我的天
Oh, my God.
-你是… -是我 史蒂夫
– Is that… – It’s me. It’s Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve?
-来 -史蒂夫
– Come on. – Steve.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你比这矮
I thought you were smaller.
走吧
Come on.
你是怎么回事
What happened to you?
我参了军
I joined the Army.
痛吗
Did it hurt?
有点
A little.
-效果是永久性的吗 -坚持到现在了
– Is this permanent? – So far.
美国队长
Captain America!
我真激动
How exciting!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!