That’s 40%.
生命体征正常
Vital signs are normal.
50%
That’s 50%.
60%
Sixty.
70%
Seventy.
史蒂文
Steven!
史蒂文
Steven!
-快关掉 -史蒂文
– Shut it down! – Steven!
快关掉
Shut it down!
关闭反应堆 斯塔克先生
Kill the reactor, Mr. Stark!
关掉 关闭反应堆
Turn it off! Kill it! Kill the reactor!
不
No!
别关
Don’t!
我扛得住
I can do this!
80% 90%
Eighty. Ninety.
100%了
That’s 100%.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark?
史蒂文
Steven.
这小子还真成功了
The son of a bitch did it.
-我做到了 -是的
– I did it. – Yeah, yeah.
我们成功了
I think we did it.
你真的成功了
You actually did it.
感觉怎样
How do you feel?
长高了
Taller.
看起来是高了
You look taller.
现在喜欢布鲁克林了吗 参议员
How do you like Brooklyn now, Senator?
这下柏林的那帮家伙要紧张了
I can think of some folks in Berlin who are about to get very nervous.
祝贺你 博士
Congratulations, Doctor.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
拦住他
Stop him!
-他们来了 闪开 -快
– They’re coming, move it! – Go.
怎么回事 哥们 你没事吧
What are you doing? Buddy, are you all right?
这人中枪了
Hey, this guy’s been shot!
我都瞄准他了
I had him!
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉
I’m sorry!
不 不 别抓我儿子
No! No! Not my son!
住手
Stop it!
别伤害他
Don’t hurt him!
别过来
Get back!
放开我
Let me go!
等等 不要
No, wait, don’t!
别伤害他
Don’t hurt him!
等等 不要
Wait, don’t! Don’t!
不要
No! Don’t!
去抓他 我会游泳
Go get him! I can swim!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
先头兵
The first of many.
砍掉一颗头
Cut off one head,
会再长出两个
two more shall take its place.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
元首可不习惯被无视 施密特先生
The Führer is not accustomed to being ignored, Herr Schmidt.
你承诺为他提供武器 他才资助你的研究
He funds your research because you promised him weapons.
你得听从他的命令
You serve at his pleasure.
因为你负伤 他才将这个研究所奖励给你
He gave you this facility as a reward for your injuries.
奖励 实话实说吧 这是流放
Reward? Call it what it is. Exile.
我不再符合他心目中雅利安人的完美形象
I no longer reflect his image of Aryan perfection.
你觉得这只是外表的问题吗
You think this is about appearances?
你的九头蛇部门未能
Your Hydra division has failed
在超过一年的时间里拿出哪怕一杆来♥复♥枪♥
to deliver so much as a rifle in over a year.
而且我们从当地情报部门获知
And we had learned through local intelligence
你们还向挪威发起了全面入侵
you had mounted a full-scale incursion into Norway.
元首认为 他怎么说的来着
The Führer feels… How does he put it?
不能再继续放纵红骷髅了
“The Red Skull has been indulged long enough!”
先生们
Gentlemen,
你们是来看我们的研究成果的
you have come to see the results of our work.
我给你们展示一下
Let me show you.
希♥特♥勒♥说要让德意志帝国千秋万代
Hitler speaks of a 1,000-year Reich,
事实上却拿不出军队一个月的给养
but he cannot feed his armies for a month.
他的部队在欧洲战场上流血牺牲
His troops spill their blood across every field in Europe,
可他的目标却还是遥遥无期
but still he is no closer to achieving his goals.
这么说你仍想用魔法来打赢战争
And I suppose you still aim to win this war through magic?
是科学 但我理解你的困惑
Science. But I understand your confusion.
强大的力量向来令愚昧之人感到迷茫
Great power has always baffled primitive men.
九头蛇正在建立军♥火♥库
Hydra is assembling an arsenal
能将我的敌人一网打尽
to destroy my enemies in one stroke,
不管他们是谁 拥有多少兵力
wherever they are, regardless of how many forces they possess,
只需几个小时就能铲灭
all in a matter of hours.
你的敌人吗
Your enemies?
我的武器具有足够强的破坏力
My weapons contain enough destructive power
能摧毁世界上所有敌国的首都
to decimate every hostile capital on Earth.
简单说 先生们
Quite simply, gentlemen,
我已获得了诸神的力量
I have harnessed the power of the gods.
谢谢 施密特
Thank you, Schmidt.
谢什么
For what?
让我们明白你有多疯狂
For making it clear how obviously mad you are.
柏林也在地图上
Berlin is on this map!
当然了
So it is.
你要为你的傲慢付出代价
You will be punished for your insolence!
你要被带到元首面前…
You will be brought before the Führer himself!
施密特
Schmidt…
抱歉了 博士
My apologies, Doctor,
但我们都知道
but we both knew
在希♥特♥勒♥的阴影下 九头蛇无法壮大
Hydra could grow no further in Hitler’s shadow.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra!
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra!
抽够了吗
Think you got enough?
重新制♥造♥血清的方法
Any hope of reproducing the program
就在你的基因序列里
is locked in your genetic code.
没有厄斯金博士 这得花上好多年
But without Dr. Erskine, it would take years.
他不该就这么死了
He deserved more than this.
如果只能成功这一次
If it could work only once,
他会很自豪是你
he’d be proud it was you.
菲利普斯上校 委员会需要答案
Colonel Phillips, my committee is demanding answers.
好啊 那你先说说怎么有个德国间谍
Great. Why don’t we start with how a German spy
坐你的车混进了我的秘密基地
got a ride to my secret installation in your car?
情况怎么样
What have we got here?
虽然谦虚地说
Speaking modestly,
我是本国最好的机械工程师
I’m the best mechanical engineer in this country.
但我也搞不清这东西的构造
But I don’t know what’s inside this thing
还有它如何运转
or how it works.
我们连这项技术的皮毛都没摸清
We’re not even close to this technology.
那谁清楚
Then who is?
九头蛇 你应该看过我们的简报了
Hydra. I’m sure you’ve been reading our briefings.
我还有很多事要忙 上校
I’m on a number of committees, Colonel.
九头蛇是纳粹的秘密科研部门
Hydra is the Nazi deep-science division.
由约翰·施密特领导
It’s led by Johann Schmidt.
不过他有更大的野心
But he has much bigger ambitions.
九头蛇其实是个邪教组织
Hydra is practically a cult.
他们把施密特奉为神 认为他无所不能
They worship Schmidt. They think he’s invincible.
那你打算怎么做
So, what are you going to do about it?
今天早上我和总统通过话
I spoke to the President this morning.
从今天起 战略科学军团有了新任务
As of today, the SSR is being retasked.
-上校 -我们要和九头蛇决一死战
– Colonel? – We are taking the fight to Hydra.
收拾行李 卡特特工
Pack your bags, Agent Carter.
你也是 斯塔克
You, too, Stark.
我们今晚就飞往伦敦
We’re flying to London tonight.
长官
Sir?
如果你们要对付施密特 我也要加入
If you’re going after Schmidt, I want in.
你是个实验品 你得去阿♥拉♥莫多[美国城市]