上前一步 霍奇
Step forward, Hodge.
右脚再上前一步
Put your right foot forward.
我们要格斗吗
We gonna wrassle?
我会几个你肯定喜欢的招式
‘Cause I got a few moves I know you’ll like.
卡特特工
Agent Carter!
菲利普斯上校
Colonel Phillips.
看来你和我们的新兵打成一片了
I can see that you are breaking in the candidates.
不错嘛
That’s good!
给我从地上爬起来
Get your ass up out of that dirt
然后归队立正站好
and stand in that line at attention
直到有人让你停为止
till somebody comes tells you what to do.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
巴顿将军曾经说过
General Patton has said
“战争依靠武器 但胜利依靠士兵”
that wars are fought with weapons, but they are won by men.
我们会打赢这场仗
We are going to win this war
因为我们有最好的士兵
because we have the best men.
而且他们会越来越好
And because they are going to get better.
好得多
Much better.
战略科学军团
The Strategic Scientific Reserve
是由盟军成立
is an Allied effort
成员都是由自♥由♥世界的精英
made up of the best minds in the free world.
我们的目标
Our goal
是建立史上最优秀的军队
is to create the best army in history.
而每支军队都有一个先行者
But every army starts with one man.
罗杰斯 快下来
Rogers! Get off of there!
这周过后 我们就要选出那个人
At the end of this week, we will choose that man.
他将会是第一个
He will be the first
新一代的超级士兵
in a new breed of super-soldier.
罗杰斯 把那根柱子扶起来
Rogers! Get that rifle out of the mud!
而他们 将亲手把阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
And they will personally escort Adolf Hitler
送进地狱
to the gates of hell.
跟上 姑娘们
Pick up the pace, ladies!
快跑
Let’s go, let’s go!
加速
Double time!
快点 跑快点
Come on! Faster! Faster!
动起来
Move!
动起来
Move!
立定
Squad, halt!
这面旗子说明你们刚跑完一半
That flag means we’re only at the halfway point.
第一个拿到旗子的人
First man to bring it to me
就能和卡特特工一起搭车回去
gets a ride back with Agent Carter.
快去
Move, move!
快点 爬上去
Come on! Get up there!
你们就这点能耐吗 这支部队完了
If that’s all you got, this army’s in trouble!
上去啊 霍奇
Get up there, Hodge!
上啊 爬上去
Come on! Get up there!
17年来都没人能拿到那面旗子
Nobody’s got that flag in 17 years!
好了 恢复列队 快点 归队
Now fall back into line! Come on, fall in!
快点 排好队
Let’s go! Get back into formation!
罗杰斯
Rogers!
我说归队
I said fall in!
谢了 长官
Thank you, sir.
快点 姑娘们
Faster, ladies! Come on.
我奶奶都比你们有精神 愿她安息
My grandmother has more life in her, God rest her soul.
动起来
Move it!
你不是真想选罗杰斯吧
You’re not really thinking about picking Rogers, are you?
不止是想
I’m more than just thinking about it.
他是不二之选
He is the clear choice.
你把个90磅的哮喘病猫
When you brought a 90-pound asthmatic
带进我的基地时
onto my army base,
我没反对 我想管他呢
I let it slide. I thought, “What the hell.”
也许你是把他当做小白鼠
Maybe he’d be useful to you, like a gerbil.
-我没想过你会选他 -起来
– I never thought you’d pick him. – Up.
这孩子的胳膊
You stick a needle in that kid’s arm,
一根针就能扎穿
it’s gonna go right through him.
快点 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
看看他
Look at that.
我看着他都快哭了
He’s making me cry.
我需要的素质不是体能上的
I am looking for qualities beyond the physical.
你知道我们为这项目付出多少心血吗
Do you know how long it took to set up this project?
我还不得不对那个
All the groveling I had to do
什么参议员的委员会低声下气
in front of Senator What’s-His-Name’s committees?
是的 我清楚你付出了多少努力
Brandt. Yes, I know. I am well aware of your efforts.
那就给我点回报
Then throw me a bone.
霍奇通过了所有测试
Hodge passed every test we gave him.
他强壮 动作又快
He’s big, he’s fast.
他遵守命令 是个士兵
He obeys orders. He’s a soldier.
他是个恶霸
He is a bully.
靠善良可打不了胜仗 博士
You don’t win wars with niceness, Doctor.
打胜仗 靠的是胆量
You win wars with guts.
有手榴弹
Grenade!
快跑
Get away!
别过来
Get back!
是假手榴弹
It was a dummy grenade.
警报解除 归队
All clear. Back in formation.
这是测试吗
Is this a test?
他还是太瘦弱了
He’s still skinny.
-我能进来吗 -当然
– May I? – Yeah.
睡不着吗
Can’t sleep?
可能是紧张吧
I got the jitters, I guess.
我也是
Me, too.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
就一个吗
Just one?
为什么选我
Why me?
这的确是唯一重要的问题
I suppose that is the only question that matters.
这个产自奥格斯堡[德国城市]
This is from Augsburg.
我的故乡
My city.
很多人都忘了
So many people forget that
纳粹第一个侵略的就是自己的国家
the first country the Nazis invaded was their own.
一战结束后
You know, after the last war,
我的同胞们生活得非常艰苦
my people struggled.
他们感到无能为力
They felt weak. They felt
渺小 然后希♥特♥勒♥出现了
small. And then Hitler comes along
阅兵 集♥会♥ 党旗 大肆宣扬煽动
with the marching and the big show and the flags.
他听说了我
And he hears of me.
还有我的工作 他找到了我
My work. And he finds me.
他说 你
And he says, “You.”
你要让我们变强
He says, “You will make us strong.”
我并不感兴趣
Well, I am not interested.
于是他派来了他的研究部门
So he sends the head of Hydra,
九头蛇的主管
his research division.
那是位天才科学家 叫约翰·施密特
A brilliant scientist by the name of Johann Schmidt.
施密特已经是核心成员了
Now, Schmidt is a member of the inner circle.
他野心勃勃
And he is ambitious.
他和希♥特♥勒♥一样痴迷于
He and Hitler share a passion for
超能力和日耳曼神话
occult power and Teutonic myth.
希♥特♥勒♥用他的幻想煽动他的追随者
Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers.
而对施密特来说那不是幻想
But for Schmidt, it is not fantasy.
对他来说 那是真的
For him, it is real.
他相信
He has become convinced
这世上隐藏着一股强大的力量
that there is a great power hidden in the earth,
是众神留下的
left here by the gods,
有待一个更优越的人去发现
waiting to be seized by a superior man.
所以当他得知我血清配方的能耐
So when he hears about my formula and what it can do,
他无法抗拒
he cannot resist.
施密特决心成为那个优越者
Schmidt must become that superior man.
他变强了吗
Did it make him stronger?
是的
Yes.
不过也有副作用
But there were other effects.
血清当时尚未调整好
The serum was not ready.