我已经看见了未来 队长
I have seen the future, Captain!
-未来可没有国旗 -我的未来不是那样的
– There are no flags! – Not my future!
你都干了什么
What have you done?

No!
目标 纽约市
回复 我是罗杰斯队长 收到吗
Come in. This is Captain Rogers. Do you read me?
罗杰斯队长 你…
Captain Rogers, what is your…
史蒂夫 是你吗 你没事吗
Steve, is that you? Are you all right?
佩吉 施密特死了
Peggy, Schmidt’s dead!
飞机呢
What about the plane?
这个比较难解释
That’s a little bit tougher to explain.
告诉我你的坐标 我给你找个安全降落点
Give me your coordinates. I’ll find you a safe landing site.
没法安全降落了
There’s not gonna be a safe landing.
但我会尝试迫降
But I can try and force it down.
我让霍华德来听 他知道怎么做
I’ll get Howard on the line. He’ll know what to do.
没时间了
There’s not enough time.
这架飞机正飞速冲纽约驶去
This thing’s moving too fast and it’s heading for New York.
我得让飞机坠海
I got to put her in the water.
求你 别这么做
Please, don’t do this.
我们还有时间 能想到办法
We have time. We can work it out.
我现在在无人地带
Right now I’m in the middle of nowhere.
要是不立即行动 会有很多人丧命
If I wait any longer, a lot of people are gonna die.
佩吉
Peggy,
这是我的选择
this is my choice.
佩吉
Peggy?
我在
I’m here.
那支舞得改天再跳了
I’m gonna need a rain check on that dance.
好吧
All right.
下周六 在鹳鸟俱乐部
A week, next Saturday, at the Stork Club.
没问题
You got it.
八点整
8:00 on the dot.
不准迟到
Don’t you dare be late.
明白吗
Understood?
我还是不会跳舞
You know, I still don’t know how to dance.
我会教你
I’ll show you how.
你来就好
Just be there.
我们让乐队演奏点舒缓的曲子
We’ll have the band play something slow.
我可不想踩到你的…
I’d hate to step on your…
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve?
欧战胜利日
敬队长
To the Captain.
先生
Sir?
去下一个坐标点
Take us to the next grid point.
但这里没有残骸的痕迹
But there’s no trace of wreckage.
能量信♥号♥♥也只到这儿了
And the energy signature stops here.
继续找就是了
Just keep looking.
机密 非在职
曲线球 高高地打出界外
Curve ball, high and outside for ball one.
道奇队现在四比四平手
So the Dodgers are tied, 4-4.
观众们都知道 只要他一挥棒
And the crowd well knows that with one swing of his bat,
这位小伙子就能扭转乾坤
this fellow’s capable of making it a brand-new game again.
今天埃贝茨球场的比赛太精彩了
Just an absolutely gorgeous day here at Ebbets Field.
费城人队把比分控制在了四比四平
The Phillies have managed to tie it up at 4-4.
而道奇队还有三人在场上
But the Dodgers have three men on.
帕森上月在费城让雷泽吃了瘪
Pearson beaned Reiser in Philadelphia last month.
这位年轻人肯定想回敬他吧
Wouldn’t the youngster like a hit here to return the favor?
皮特倾身 投球了
Pete leans in. Here’s the pitch.
挥棒 球飞向右方 经过里兹
Swung on. A line to the right. And it gets past Rizzo.
跑三段就能得分
Three runs will score.
雷泽上三垒 杜奇在指挥他上垒
Reiser heads to third. Durocher’s going to wave him in.
接球 但他们拼不过他
Here comes the relay, but they won’t get him.
早上好
Good morning.
或者该说 下午好
Or should I say afternoon?
天哪
Oh my god.
我在哪
Where am I?
你在纽约市的一间术后恢复室里
You’re in a recovery room in New York City.
道奇队以八比四领先了 道奇队
The Dodgers take the lead, 8-4. Oh, Dodgers!
大家都激动得站起来了
Everyone is on their feet.
今天真是场精彩绝伦的比赛啊 各位
What a game we have here today, folks.
真精彩
What a game, indeed.
我到底在哪
Where am I really?
我不太明白你的意思
I’m afraid I don’t understand.
这场比赛
The game.
是在1941年5月
It’s from May 1941.
我知道 因为我在现场
I know, ’cause I was there.
我再问你一次
Now, I’m going to ask you again.
我到底在哪
Where am I?
-罗杰斯队长 -你是谁
– Captain Rogers… – Who are you?
罗杰斯队长 等等
Captain Rogers, wait!
全体特工注意 紧急警报
All agents, code 13!
重复 全体特工注意 紧急警报
I repeat. All agents, code 13!
别紧张 大兵
At ease, soldier!
我为那场表演表示道歉 但是
Look, I’m sorry about that little show back there, but
我们以为最好让你慢慢知道一切
we thought it best to break it to you slowly.
知道什么
Break what?
你一直在沉睡 队长
You’ve been asleep, Cap.
睡了大概七十年
For almost 70 years.
你没事吧
You gonna be okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事 只是…
Yeah, I just…
我错过了个约会
I had a date.
美国队长
美国队长
美国队长
美国队长将在《复仇者联盟》中回归
睡不着吗
Trouble sleeping?
你有任务要给我吗 长官
You’re here with a mission, sir?
是的
I am.
想让我回归这个世界吗
Trying to get me back in the world?
是让你拯救世界
Trying to save it.
明年夏天
你以为这世上就你一个英雄吗
You think you’re the only hero in the world?
需要
集结
队伍
先生们
Gentlemen?
该你们上场了
You’re up.
复仇者联盟
你真挺有劲
Got a mean swing.
2012年5月

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!