I got… homework.
好吧 我会当你没说那话
Alright, I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that.
不 我认真的 我不能就辍学
No. I’m-I’m being serious! I can’t just drop out of school!
可能会有点危险
Might be a little dangerous.
最好跟漂亮婶婶说一声我要带你出去
Better tell Aunt Hottie I’m taking you on a field trip.
别告诉梅婶婶
Don’t tell Aunt May.
好吧 蜘蛛侠
Alright, Spider-Man.
-给我解开 -抱歉 我这就弄
– Get me out of this. – I’m sorry, I’ll get that.
-怎么回事 -请待在这里
– What is it? – Stay here, please.
-看来我该敲门的 -天呐
– Guess I should have knocked. – Oh my god.
-你来做什么 -放孩子的鸽子
– What are you doing here? – Disappointing my kids.
我本该带他们去滑水的
I’m suppose to go water skiing.
但是队长需要我们帮忙 走吧
But Cap needs our help, come on.
克林特
Clint!
你不该来的
You should not be here.
是吗
Really?
我才退休了5分钟 世界就乱套了
I retired for, what, like 5 minutes? And it all goes to shit.
请考虑一下你行为的后果
Please consider the consequences of your actions.
考虑过了
Okay, they’re considered.
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we got to go.
是这边
It’s this way.
我闯的祸够多了
I’ve caused enough problems.
你得帮帮忙 旺达
You got to help me, Wanda.
你要闷闷不乐不如去上高中
Look you want to mope you can go to high school.
你想弥补 就给我行动起来
You want to make amends. You get off your ass.
该死
Shit.
就知道我该先活动下筋骨的
I know I should have stretched.
-克林特 你打不过我 -我知道
– Clint, you can’t overpower me. – I know I can’t.
但她能
But, she can.
幻视 够了 放了他
Vision. That’s enough, let him go.
-我要走了 -我不能让你走
– I’m leaving. – I can’t let you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
如果你这么做
If you do this,
世人会永远害怕你
they will never stop being afraid of you.
他们的恐惧我控制不了 但我的可以
I can’t control their fear, only my own.
走吧 还有一站呢
Come on. We got one more stop.
早晚会找到的
It’s just a matter of time.
我们的卫星在进行面部识别
Our satellites are running facial,
生物识别和行为模式扫描
biometric and behavioral pattern scans.
闪开 别逼我动手
Move, or you will be moved.
虽然那会很有看头
As entertaining as that would be.
你真觉得你能找到他吗
You really think you can find him?
我的资源很可观
My resources are considerable.
是啊 世界花了70年时间才找到巴恩斯
Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes…
你大概花一半时间就能做到了
So, you could probably do that in about half the time.
你知道他们在哪
You know where they are.
我认识一个知道的人
I know someone who does.
你恐怕不太明白什么叫逃跑车吧
I’m not sure you understand the concept of a get-away car.
这车低调
It’s low profile.
很好 这些东西可是很招眼
Good, ’cause this stuff tends to draw a crowd.
-你能把座椅往前点吗 -不能
– Can you move your seat up? – No.
我又欠你个人情
I owe you again.
我记着呢
Keeping a list.
他之前可企图杀我呢
You know, he kind of tried to kill me.
抱歉 那个我也会记着的
Sorry, I’ll put it on the list, too.
他们会来找你的
They’re gonna come looking for you.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你 莎伦
Thank you, Sharon.
-这真是 -早该了
– That was… – Late.
可不是
Damn right.
-我该走了 -好
– I should go. – Okay.
队长
Cap.
你知道我不是别无选择也不会找你
You know I wouldn’t have called If I had any other choice.
你是帮我忙呢
Hey man, you’re doing me a favour.
再说 我还要还债
Besides… I owed a debt.
-多谢支持我 -我该行动起来了
– Thanks for having my back. – It was time to get off my ass.
另一个新人呢
How about our other recruit.
他迫不及待呢
He’s raring to go.
我给了他点咖啡
Had to put a little coffee in him… but
他应该没问题
he should be good.
这是哪个时区
What timezone is this?
去吧 去吧
Come on. Come on.
-美国队长 -朗先生
– Captain America. – Mr. Lang.
真是荣幸 我握得太久了
It’s an honor. I’m shaking your hand too long.
这太赞了 美国队长啊
This is awesome. Captain America.
你我也认识 你好棒
I know you too, you’re great.
天呐
Jeez.
我想说
Look, I wanted to say.
我知道你认识很多厉害人物
I know you know a lot of super people, so…
多谢想到我
Thanks for thinking of me.
-伙计 -好啊 小豆子
– Hey, man. – What’s up tic-tac.
见到你很高兴 那个…上次的事
Good to see you. Look. Look, what happened last time when I…
是场很棒的面试 但绝不会再有下次了
It was a great audition, but it’ll… it’ll never happen again.
他们告诉你我们要对付什么了吗
They tell you what we’re up against?
好像是几个疯子刺客
Something about some… psycho assassins.
这次我们的行动不合法
We’re outside the law on this one.
如果你跟我们来 就是通缉犯了
So, if you come with us, you’re a wanted man.
早习惯了
Yeah, well, what else is new?
-我们该走了 -有架直升机等着我们呢
– We should get moving. – We got a chopper lined up.
紧急情况
Eine Notsituation:
请所有乘客撤离机场
Alle Passagiere müssen im Flughafen sofort evakuieren.
他们在疏散机场
They’re evacuating the airport.
-斯塔克 -斯塔克
– Stark. – Stark?
换装
Suit up.
在机场总能碰到熟人 真是怪啊
It’s so weird how you run into people at the airport.
-你说是不是 -非常怪
– Don’t you think that’s weird? – Definitely weird.
听我说 托尼
Hear me out, Tony.
那个精神病医生 他才是幕后黑手
That doctor, the psychiatrist, he’s behind all of this.
-队长 -陛下
– Captain. – Your Highness.
总之
Anyway.
罗斯给了我36小时带你回去
Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in.
已经过了24小时了
That was 24 hours ago.
-帮兄弟一把啊 -你抓错人了
– Can you help a brother out? – You’re after the wrong guy.
你的判断力有问题
Your judgment is askew.
你的老战友昨天杀了很多无辜者
Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.
还有五个跟他一样的超级战士
And there are 5 more super soldiers just like him.
我不能让那个医生先找到他们 托尼
I can’t let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can’t.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你知道接下来会怎么样
You know, what’s about to happen.
你这次也要打出一条血路吗
Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?
好吧 我没耐心了
All right, I’ve run out of patience.
内衣宝宝
Underoos!
干得好 孩子
Nice job, kid.
谢谢 落地不太理想
Thanks. Well, I could’ve stuck the landing a little better.
新服装…不太适应
It’s… just the new suit…
等等 这不是事儿 斯塔克先生
Wait, it’s nothing, Mr. Stark.
服装很完美 谢谢您
It’s-It’s perfect, thank you.
嗯 我们不用开始闲扯的
Yeah, we don’t really need to start a conversation.
好吧 队长
Okay. Cap… Captain.
我是蜘蛛侠 你的大粉丝
Big fan, I’m Spider-Man.
行了 回头再说
Yeah, we’ll talk about it later. Just…
-大家好 -干得好
– Hey, everyone. – …good job.
-你没闲着啊 -你好傻啊
– You’ve been busy. – And you’ve been a complete idiot.
把克林特扯进来
Dragging in Clint.
把旺达从她不想离开的地方救出去
Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn’t even want to leave.
一个安全的地方 我在努力…
A safe place. I’m trying to keep….
我在努力阻止你分♥裂♥复仇者联盟
I’m trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart.
你签字时就已经分♥裂♥我们了
You did that when you signed.
好吧 行了
Alright, we’re done.
交出巴恩斯 跟我们走
You’re gonna turn Barnes over and you’re gonna come with us,
马上照做 否则