Because this time I won’t be wearing Loafers and a silk shirt.
72小时 我保证
72 hours, guarantee.
36小时
36 hours.
巴恩斯
Barnes.
罗杰斯
Rogers.
威尔逊
Wilson.
多谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我左臂麻了 这是正常现象吗
My left arm is numb, is that normal?
你还好吗
You alright?
没事
Always.
36小时 天啊
36 hours, jeez.
-我们人手严重不足 -是啊
– We’re seriously understaffed. – Oh, yeah.
如果绿巨人在就好了 有他的线索吗
It would be great if we had a hulk, right about now. Any shot?
你真觉得他会站我们这边吗
You really think he’d be on our side?
不会
No.
-我有个主意 -我也是
– I have an idea. – Me too.
-你的在哪 -楼下
– Where’s yours? – Downstairs.
你的呢
Where’s yours?
梅婶婶
Hey, May.
-今天学校顺利吗 -还不错
– How was school today? – It was okay.
有辆豪车停在外面…
This crazy car parked outside…
帕克先生
Oh, Mr. Parker.
你怎么在这里…
What… What are you doing…?
我是彼得
I’m-I’m-I’m Peter.
-我是托尼 -你…
– Tony. – What are…
你在这里做什么
What are you-What are you- What are you doing here?
我们该见见了 你收到我邮件了吧
It’s about time we met. You’ve been getting my e-mails, right?
-收到了吧 -收到了
– Right? – Yeah. Yeah.
-关于… -你没告诉我基金的事
– Regarding the… – You didn’t tell me about the grant.
-基金的事 -九月基金
– About the grant. – The September Foundation.
-没错 -记得你申请了吗
– Right. – Yeah. Remember when you applied.
-记得 -我批准了
– Yeah. – I approved.
这事现在就算成了
So now, we’re in business.
你都没告诉过我 这是怎么回事
You didn’t tell me anything. What’s up with that?
-你现在还瞒我事了吗 -我只是…
– You’re keeping secrets from me? – Why, I just…
我知道你很喜欢惊喜
I just know how much you love surprises,
所以我想等回头再告诉你
so I thought I would let you know… wh…
话说回来 我申请了什么
Anyway, what did I apply for?
这就是我来要解决的事
That’s what I’m here to hash out.
好 解决 好吧
Okay, hash, hash out, okay.
她居然都当婶婶了 简直难以置信
It’s so hard for me to believe that she’s someone’s aunt.
对啊 什么样的婶婶都有嘛
Yeah well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know.
这个核桃红枣面包太好吃了
This walnut date loaf is exceptional.
-能先停停吗 -怎么了
– Let me just stop you there. – Yeah?
这个基金 是跟钱有关的吗
Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?
没错
Yeah.
-没错 -资金非常充足
– Yeah. – It’s pretty well funded.
也不看看我是谁
Look who you’re talking to.
-我能跟他谈五分钟吗 -请便
– Can I have 5 minutes with him? – Sure.
作为核桃红枣面包 这味道还不错了
As walnut date loaves go, that wasn’t bad.
这是什么 复古科技吗
What do we have here, retro tech, huh?
-二手店 救世军 -捡的垃圾
– Thrift store? Salvation army? – Uh, the garbage actually.
-你是捡垃圾的 -对 我是…
– You’re a dumpster diver. – Yeah, I was…
随便了 那个
Anyway, look.
我绝对没申请过你的基金
I definitely did not apply for your grant.
-我先说 -好吧
– Me first. – Okay.
有个反问的问题要问你
Quick question of the rhetorical variety.
这是你吧
That’s you, right?
不是
Um, no.
-你什么意思 -就是你
– What do you. What do you… – Yeah.
看你的动作
Look at you go.
接得漂亮 时速40英里 三千磅的车
Wow, nice catch! 3000 pounds. 40 miles an hour.
这可不容易 你很厉害啊
It’s not easy. You got mad skills.
这是油管上的吧 对吗
That’s all-That’s all on Youtube though, right?
你是在那儿找到的吧
I mean that’s where you found it.
这些可都是假的 是电脑特效
Cause’ you know that’s all fake. It’s all done on a computer?
就像那个视频一样 什么来着
It’s like that video, what is it?
对对 就像凤♥凰♥城上空的飞碟吗
Yeah yeah yeah… you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix?
没错
Exactly!
这是什么
What have we here?
这是…
That’s a…
那么
So.
你是蜘蛛…娃
You’re the… Spider..Ling.
打击犯罪蜘蛛…蜘蛛男孩
Crime Fighting Spider… You’re Spider-Boy?
蜘蛛侠
S… Spider-Man.
就穿这连体睡衣 还叫侠
Not in that onesie, you’re not.
这不是连体睡衣
It’s not a onesie.
难以置信
I don’t believe this.
我今天其实还真挺顺利的呢 斯塔克先生
I was actually having a real good day today, you know, Mr. Stark.
没误地铁
Didn’t miss my trains.
毫不费力地捡到一台质量很好的DVD机
This perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and…
代数考试也轻松搞定
Algebra test. Nailed it!
还有谁知道 有人知道吗
Who else knows? Anybody?
没人了
Nobody.
连你那位异常迷人的婶婶也不知道吗
Not even your… unusually attractive Aunt?

No.
不知道
No, no. No, no.
如果她知道 她会抓狂的
If she knew, she would freak out.
她抓狂 我就慌乱
And when she freaks out, I freak out.
知道我觉得什么很厉害吗 这个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
You know what I think is really cool? This webbing.
抗拉强度简直爆表
Tensile strength is off the charts.
-是谁制♥造♥的 -我
– Who manufactured them? – I did.
爬墙
Climbing the walls.
怎么做到的 粘性手套吗
How are you doing that? Adhesive gloves?
说来话长 我…
It’s a long story. I was uh…
老天爷 戴这东西还能看见吗
Lordy! Can you even see in these?
-是的 我能看见 -我瞎了
– Yes. Yes, I can! I can. – I’m blind!
能看见的 好吗 就是…
I can-I can see in those. Okay? It’s just that…
那件事发生之后
when…whatever happened happened,
我的感官变得超级敏感
it’s like my senses have been dialed to 11.
接收的信息实在太多
There’s… There’s way too much input, so…
所以戴那个能帮我集中注意
they… they just kinda help me focus.
你急需升级装备
You’re in dire need of an upgrade.
从头到脚 系统化地升级
Systemic, top to bottom.
全部翻新 我就是为此而来
100-point restoration. That’s why I’m here.
你为什么要做这个
Why are you doing this?
我必须要问问 你的动力是什么
I got to know. What’s your M.O.
是什么激励你早上起床
What gets you out of that twin bed in the morning?
因为
Because…
因为我这辈子一直都是平凡的自己
because I’ve been me my whole life,
六个月前我得到了这些能力
and I’ve had these powers for 6 months.
我读书 搭建电脑
I read books, I build computers…
还有 我很想去打橄榄球
And-And yeah. I would love to play football.
但我之前打不了 所以现在又不能去
But I couldn’t then so I shouldn’t now.
-是啊 因为你变了 -没错
– Sure. ‘Cause you’re different. – Exactly.
但我不能说出去 所以我没说
But I can’t tell anybody that, so I’m not.
如果你有了这份能力
Look, when you can do the things that I can,
却不作为
but you don’t…
之后发生的坏事
and then the bad things happen,
就是你的责任
they happen because of you.
你想帮助小人物 你想尽一份力
So you wanna look out for the little guy. You wanna do your part.
让这世界更美好什么的 是吗
Make the world a better place all that, right?
是啊 就是帮助小人物
Yeah. Yeah just looking out… for the little guy.
就是这样
That’s-That’s what it is.
我要坐这儿 腿挪开
I’m going to sit here, so you move the leg.
-有护照吗 -没有
– You got a passport? – Uh, no.
我连驾照都没有
I don’t.. don’t even have a driving license.
去过德国吗
You ever been to Germany?
-没有 -你会喜欢那里的
– No. – Oh, you’ll love it.
-我不能去德国 -为什么
– I can’t go to Germany! – Why?
我还有作业呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!