Hier. Und hier unterschreiben.
-这里吗 -对
– Hier? – Ja.
特遣队为什么要公布这张照片
Why would the task force release this photo to begin with?
把消息传出去 让更多人来找
Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?
是啊
Right.
这是逼的人没法藏身的好方法
It’s a good way to flush a guy out of hiding.
引爆♥炸♥弹 被人拍到
Set off a bomb, get your picture taken.
让七十亿人寻找冬日战士
Get 7 billion people looking for the Winter soldier.
你是说有人为找他而陷害他
You’re saying someone framed him to find him.
史蒂夫 我们找了他两年都一无所获
Steve, we looked for the guy for 2 years and found nothing.
我们没炸联♥合♥国♥ 这可非常引人注目
We didn’t bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads.
对 但这不能保证
Yeah. But that doesn’t guarantee
陷害他的人能找到他
that whoever framed him would get him,
只能保证我们会找到他
it guarantees that we would.
是啊
Yeah.
告诉我 巴基
Tell me Bucky.
你目睹了很多事 对吧
You’ve seen a great deal, haven’t you?
我不想说
I don’t want to talk about it.
你觉得
You feel that…
你一旦开口 恐怖就无法停止了
if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们只谈一件事
We only have to talk about one.
这是什么
Was ist das?
赶紧的 各位 让我看到巴恩斯
Alright. Come on, guys. Get me eyes on Barnes.

Go.
星期五 能查到电力中断的源头吗
F.R.I.D.A.Y. Can you get me a source on that outage?
东地下5层
Sub-level 5, east wing.
-怎么回事 -我们来谈谈你的家乡吧
– What the hell is this? – Why don’t we discuss your home?
不是罗马尼亚 也不是布鲁克林
Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no.
我是说 你真正的家
I mean, your real home.
渴望
Желание.
不要
No.
生锈
Ржаый.
快停下
Stop.
十七
Семнадцать.
停下
Stop.
黎明
Рассвет.
火炉
Печь.

Девять.
善良
Добросердечный.
回祖国
Возвращение на родину.

Один.
火车货车车厢
Грузовой вагон.
士兵
Cолдат
愿意服从
Я готов отвечать.
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
Mission report. December 16, 1991
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮忙
Help?
起来
Get up.
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
毁灭一个帝国
To see an empire fall.
疏散所有民众
Evac all civilians.
在大楼周围拉起警戒 派出武装直升机
Get me a perimeter around the building and gunships in the air.
你带战衣[西装]了吧
Please tell me you brought a suit.
当然带了 汤姆·福特的
Sure did. It’s a lovely Tom Ford,
三件套 两扣
three-Piece, 2 button…
我现在是现役非战斗人员
I’m a active duty, non combatant.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们就位了
We’re in position.
你至少还认得我吧
You could at least recognise me.
该死
Damn it.
他又问了我一次 你会不会来
He asked me again if you’re going to be there?
我说我不知道
I said I wasn’t sure.
你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗
You should’ve seen his little face. Just try, okay?
我要睡了 我爱你
I’m going to bed. I love you.
维也纳联♥合♥国♥爆♥炸♥案
James Barnes, der mit dem Bombenanschlag
嫌疑人詹姆斯·巴恩斯
auf die UN in Wien in Verbindung gebracht wird,
今日脱逃羁押
ist heute aus dem Haft entflohen.
同时失踪的还有复仇者史蒂夫·罗杰斯队长
Ebenfalls vermisst werden der Avenger Captain Steve Rogers…
和山姆·威尔逊
und Sam Wilson.
队长
Hey, Cap!
史蒂夫
Steve.
是哪一个巴基在说话
Which Bucky am I talking to?
你妈妈的名字叫萨拉
Your mom’s name is Sarah.
你以前会往鞋里垫报纸
You used to wear newspapers in your shoes.
博物馆里可不会讲这个
Can’t read that in a museum.
这就行了 就没事了
Just like that, we’re suppose to be cool?
-我做了什么 -不少
– What did I do? – Enough.
天哪 我就知道会这样
Oh god, I knew this would happen.
九头蛇给我灌输的东西都还在
Everything Hydra put inside me is still there.
他只要说几个词就能激发
All he had to do was say the god damn words.
-他是谁 -我不知道
– Who was he? – I don’t know.
那场陷害你的爆♥炸♥ 害死了很多人
People are dead. The bombing. The set up.
那个医生大费周章 就为跟你待上10分钟
The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you.
你不能只说句”我不知道”
I need you to do better than “I don’t know.”
他想知道西伯利亚的事
He wanted to know about Siberia.
我被关押的地方
Where I was kept.
他想知道具体♥位♥置
He wanted to know exactly where.
他为什么要知道这个
Why would he need to know that?
因为冬日战士不止我一个
Because I’m not the only Winter Soldier.
很好
Очень хорошо, Волков.
带我出去
Солдат, пошли отсюда.
-他们是谁 -精英敢死队
– Who were they? – Their most elite death squad.
九头蛇史上杀人数最多的
More kills than anyone in Hydra history.
那还是在注射血清之前
And that was before the serum.
他们都变得跟你一样吗
They all turned out like you?
更糟
Worse.
那个医生能控制他们吗
The doctor, can he control them?
八♥九♥不离十
Enough.
他说他想毁灭一个帝国
Said he wanted to see an empire fall.
有那些人的帮助 他就做得到
With these guys he could do it.
他们会30种语言 来去不着痕迹
They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight,
渗透 暗♥杀♥ 颠覆
infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize,
他们能在一夜之间毁灭一个国家
they can take a whole country down in one night.
打得你措手不及
You’d never see them coming.
搁在一周前这事会简单得多
This would’ve been a lot easier a week ago.
如果我们告诉托尼
If we call Tony.
-他不会相信的 -即便他信
– No, he won’t believe us. – Even if he did…
谁知道《协议》会不会允许他帮忙
Who knows if the Accords would let him help.
我们只能靠自己
We’re on our own.
未必
Maybe not.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
我猜你不知道他们在哪吧
I don’t suppose you have any idea where they are.
会知道的 边防9队守着国界
We will. GSG-9’s got the borders covered.
侦察机也在全天候搜查
Recons flying 24/7.
他们会有发现 我们就去处理
They’ll get a hit. We’ll handle it.
你不明白 斯塔克 这事不归你处理
You don’t get it, Stark. It’s not yours to handle.
你显然无法客观对待此事
It’s clear you can’t be objective.
我要让特种部队负责
I’m putting special ops on this.
如果交上了火怎么办
And what happens when the shooting starts?
你要杀了史蒂夫·罗杰斯吗
What, do you kill Steve Rogers?
如果他不乖乖就范
If we’re provoked.
要不是罗杰斯 我们在罗马尼亚
Barnes would’ve been eliminate in Romania
就能消灭巴恩斯了
if it wasn’t for Rogers.
有些本不该死的人因此丧命
There are dead people who would be alive now.
你倒想想我说没说错
Feel free to check my math.
无意冒犯
All due respect,
这事凭武力是解决不了的 罗斯
you’re not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross.
你得让我们去抓他
You got to let us bring him in.
这次和上次又会有什么不同
How would that end any differently than last time?
这次我不会穿便装行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!