I have to go to work.
给军情六处打电♥话♥
Call MI6
看看能否让微取证小组快速行动
see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up.
两小时内得赶过来 不然就没意义了
We need the whole team here in two hours or it’s not worth it.
我非常抱歉
I’m very sorry.
在我的文化里 死亡并不是终结
In my culture, death, is not the end.
更像是 前往陌生领域的起点
It’s more of a… stepping-off point.
你向芭丝特与塞赫麦特伸出双手
You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet,
他们带你走进绿草原 在那里
they lead you into the green veldt where….
你可以永远奔跑下去
you can run forever.
听起来非常安宁
That sounds very peaceful.
我父亲也这样认为
My father thought so.
但是我不是我的父亲
I am not my father.
特查拉
T’Challa.
特遣队会决定谁去抓巴恩斯
Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes.
不必了 罗曼诺夫小姐
Don’t bother, Miss. Romanoff.
我会亲手杀了他
I’ll kill him myself.
-喂 -你还好吗
– Yeah? – Are you alright?
还行 谢谢关心 我挺幸运的
Ah, yeah, thanks. I..I got lucky.
我知道你多在乎巴恩斯 真的
I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do.
待在家里 别出来
Stay home.
你只会让局面更糟 让我们都不好做 求你
You’ll only make this worse for all of us. Please.
-你是说你要逮捕我吗 -不
– Are you saying you’ll arrest me? – No.
如果你出手 会有人抓你的 现在就是这样了
Someone will, if you interfere. That’s how it works now.
要是他都变成这样了 小娜
If he’s this far gone, Nat,
那就该由我去抓他
I should be the one to bring him in.
为什么
Why?
因为我是最不可能因此丧命的人
Because I’m the one least likely to die trying.
该死
Shit.
她叫你别插手吗
She tell you to stay out of it?
-她或许有些道理 -他也会为我出手的
– Might have a point. – He’d do it for me.
要在1945年还有可能
1945, maybe.
我只是想确保我们考虑周全了
I just want to make sure we consider all our options.
冲你开枪的人 通常最终也会冲我开枪
The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me.
录像公布后收到了很多线报
Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public.
人人都觉得冬日战士跟他们去一家健身房♥
Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym.
大部分线索都没有价值 除了这一条
Most of it is noise, except for this.
我的上司现在就要简报
My boss expects a briefing pretty much now,
只能给你这么多情报了
so that’s all the answer you’re gonna get.
-谢谢 -你得抓紧时间
– Thank you. – And you’re going to have to hurry.
我们的命令是当场击毙
We have orders to shoot on sight.
回祖国
Возвращение на родину.

Один.

Один.
火车货车车厢
Грузовой вагон.
穆勒先生
Herr Müller.
您的早餐
Ich haben Ihr Frühstück.
隔着门就闻到了
Ich kann das schon von weitem riechen.
培根和黑咖啡
Speck und schwarzer Kaffee.
还是老样子
Wieder.
如果您需要 我可以做点儿别的
Ich kann Ihnen was Anderes machen, wenn Sie das möchten…
这就很好
Bitte sehr, das ist wunderbar…
我帮您端到…
Ich stelle das mal her…
没关系 我自己来就好
Es geht schon, es geht schon. Ich mache das.
注意 队长
Heads up, Cap.
德国特种部队从南面过来了
German special forces approaching from the south.
收到
Understood.
你认得我吗
Do you know me?
你是史蒂夫
You’re Steve.
我在博物馆里了解过你
I read about you in a museum.
他们设置了警戒线
They’ve set the perimeter.
我知道你有点紧张
I know you’re nervous.
你也有理由紧张
And you have plenty of reason to be.
但你在撒谎
But you’re lying.
我没去维也纳 我不做那种事了
I wasn’t in Vienna. I don’t do that anymore.
他们进入大楼了
They’re entering the building.
认为是你的人要来了
Well, the people who think you did are coming here now.
他们没准备留你活口
And they’re not planning on taking you alive.
很聪明 好策略
That’s smart. Good strategy.
他们上楼顶了 我得撤了
They’re on the roof. I’m compromised.
我们不非得打起来 巴基
This doesn’t have end in a fight, Buck.
-总是要打起来的 -还有5秒
– It always ends in a fight. – 5 seconds.
你从河里救我出来 为什么
You pulled me from the river. Why?
-不知道 -3秒
– I don’t know. – 3 seconds!
你知道的
Yes, you do.
突破 突破 突破
Breach! Breach! Breach!
把门撞开
Schieß die Tür auf!
巴基 住手
Buck, stop!
你会杀死谁的
You’re gonna kill someone.
我谁都不会杀
I’m not gonna kill anyone.
嫌犯已逃跑
Der Verdächtige ist ausgebrochen!
他顺东楼梯井下去了
Er ging nach Ost gegen den Treppenschacht.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
-山姆 去西南屋顶 -另一个人是谁
– Sam, southwest rooftop. – Who the hell is the other guy?
马上就知道了
About to find out.
-山姆 -我来
– Sam. – Got it.
站住
Stand down!
站住
Stand down!
山姆 我甩不掉这人
Sam, I can’t shake this guy.
就来
Right behind you.
立刻投降
Stand down. Now.
恭喜你 队长 你是罪犯了
Congratulations, Cap. You’re a criminal.
国王陛下
Your Highness.
放少许辣椒粉
A pinch of paprika.
少许是多少
A pinch.
那是辣椒粉吗
Is that paprikash?
我想这或许能让你振奋精神
I thought it might… lift your spirits.
精神振奋了
Spirits lifted.
不好意思 我从来没有
In my defense, I..I haven’t actually ever…
-吃过东西 -能让我来吗
– …eaten anything before, so… – May I.
请吧
Please.
旺达
Wanda.
没人讨厌你
No one dislikes you, Wanda.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – Oh, you’re welcome.
我的意思是
No. It’s a…
这是杏仁体的一种下意识反应
involuntary response in their amygdala
他们控制不住害怕你
they can’t help but be afraid of you.
你也怕我吗
Are you?
我的杏仁体是人造的 所以
My amygdala is synthetic, so…
我以前对自己有一定的看法
I used to think of myself one way.
但是 自从有了异能
But, after this.
我就变了
I am something else.
我还是那个我
I’m still me, I think.
但世人不这么看了
But… that’s not what everyone else sees.
我不知道这是什么东西
Do you know, I don’t know what this is.
并不清楚
Not really.
它不属于这个世界
I know it’s not of this world.
它给洛基的权杖供能
But it powered Loki staff,
也让你拥有了异能 但是
gave you your abilities. But…
它的真正属性依然未知
its true nature is a mystery.
而它是我的一部分
And yet, it is part of me.
你怕它吗
Are you afraid of it?
我想了解它
I wish to understand it.
我越了解它 它对我的控制就越小
The more I do, the less it controls me.
或许有天 我还能控制它
One day, who knows, I may even control it.
我不知道这是什么 但肯定不是辣椒粉
I don’t know what’s in this but it is not paprika.
我去趟商店 20分钟就回来
I’m gonna go to the store, I’ll be back in 20 minutes.
或者 我们可以订披萨
Alternatively, we could order a pizza?
幻视 你是不让我离开吗
Vision, are you not letting me leave?
-是为了安全起见 -我能保护自己
– It is a question of safety. – I can protect myself.
不是你的安全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!