We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.
如果现在不签 将来他们会强迫我们签
If we don’t do this now, it’s going to be done to us later.
事实就是如此 到时会闹得很不好看
That’s the fact. That won’t be pretty.
-你是说他们会来抓我 -我们会保护你的
– You’re saying they’ll come for me. – We would protect you.
或许托尼是对的
Maybe Tony’s right.
如果我们稍作妥协 就还有回旋余地
If, we have one hand on the wheel we can still steer.
但如果彻底决裂…
If we take it off…
你还是不是
Aren’t you the same woman
几年前跟政♥府♥叫板的那个女人了
who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?
我这是…审时度势
I’m just… reading the terrain.
我们在公众面前犯了些大错
We have made some very public mistakes.
我们需要重获他们的信任
We need to win their trust back.
慢着
Focus up.
抱歉 是我听错了吗 你是在支持我吗
I’m sorry, did I just mishear you or did you agree with me.
-我想反悔了 -不不 不能收回
– Oh, I want to take it back. – No, no, no. You can’t retract it.
谢谢啊 真是破天荒
Thank you. Unprecedented.
好了 这事结了
Okay, case close.
我赢了
I win.
我得走了
I have to go.
现在
And now,
我想请莎伦·卡特
I would like to invite Sharon Carter,
上台说几句
to come up and say a few words.
玛格丽特·卡特为人熟知的身份是神盾局创始人
Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.
但对我来说 她只是佩吉姑妈
But I just knew her as Aunt Peggy.
她办公室有张相片
She had a photograph in her office.
佩吉姑妈跟肯尼迪并肩而站
Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK.
作为孩子 这让我觉得很酷
As a kid, that was pretty cool.
但这也是很大的压力
But, it was a lot to live up to.
所以我从不告诉别人我们是亲戚
Which is why I never told anyone we were related.
有一次我问她
I asked her once
在女性饱受歧视的时代
how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage
她是如何成为一名成功的外交官和间谍的
in a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either.
她回答说 能妥协就妥协
She said, compromise where you can.
不能妥协就坚持己见
But where you can’t, don’t.
即使你身边所有人
Even if everyone is telling you
都把错的说成对的
that something wrong is something right.
即使全世界都叫你让开
Even if the whole world is telling you to move.
你必须如大树般稳稳站住
It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree,
直视他们的眼睛说 “不…
look them in they eye and say, “No…
你让开”
… you move.”
被解冻后
When I came out of the ice,
我以为我认识的人都死了
I thought everyone I had known was gone.
后来知道她还活着
When I found out that she was alive,
只觉得还有她在很幸运
I was just lucky to have her.
有你也是她的幸运
She had you back too.
还有谁签字了
Who else signed it.
托尼 罗德 幻视
Tony, Rhodey, Vision.
克林特呢
Clint?
他说自己退休了
Says he’s retired.
-旺达呢 -待定
– Wanda? – TBD.
我要去维也纳签《协议》
I’m off to Vienna for the signing of the Accords.
飞机上还有好多空位
There’s plenty of room on the jet.
这虽然是最轻松的路
Just because it’s the path of least resistance
不代表就是错的路
doesn’t mean it’s the wrong path.
团结比团结的方式更重要
Staying together is more important than how we stay together.
那我们要为此放弃什么
What are we giving up to do it?
抱歉 小娜 我不能签
I’m sorry, Nat. I can’t sign it.
我知道
I know.
那你来干吗
Then what are you doing here?
我不想让你一个人面对
I didn’t want you to be alone.
过来
Come here.
117个国家将在一次
At a special United Nations conference,
特殊的联♥合♥国♥会议中正式签署《索科威亚协议》
117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords.
-抱歉 请问是罗曼诺夫小姐吗 -是
– Excuse me, Miss Romanoff? – Yes.
需要您签个字
These need your signature.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thanks.
我们俩似乎都不习惯成为焦点人物
I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight.
毕竟这不总是好事
Well, it’s not always so flattering.
你到目前表现得还好嘛
You seem to be doing alright so far.
考虑到你之前在国会山的经历
Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill,
想必你跟这些人待在一起不会很自在
I wouldn’t think you’d be particularly comfortable in this company.
确实如此
Well, I’m not.
光是这一点就让我感激你能来 罗曼诺夫小姐
And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms Romanoff.
为什么 你不赞成此举吗
Why? You don’t approve of all this?
《协议》我支持 政♥治♥方面就不敢苟同
The Accords, yes. The politics, not really.
两个人在一间屋里 效率能胜过百人
Two people, in a room, can get more done than a 100.
除非你需要搬钢琴
Unless you need to move a piano.
-父亲 -孩子
– Papa. – Son.
-罗曼诺夫小姐 -特查卡国王
– Miss. Romanoff. – King T’Chaka.
请允许我为尼日利亚的事道歉
Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你对我们的支持
Thank you for agreeing to all this.
我很遗憾罗杰斯队长今天将缺席
I’m sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today.
-我也很遗憾 -请大家就座
– Yes, so am I. – If everyone could please be seated.
会议现在正式开始
This assembly is now in session.
未来在召唤我们了
That is the future calling.
很荣幸
Such a pleasure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不喜欢外交
For a man who disapproves of diplomacy,
却做得越来越好
you’re getting quite good at it.
那就好 父亲
I’m happy, Father.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当失窃的瓦坎达振金
When stolen Wakandan vibranium
被用于制♥造♥可怕的武器
was used to make a terrible weapon,
我们瓦坎达人被迫质疑我们的遗产
we, in Wakanda, were force to question our legacy.
在尼日利亚遇害的那些男男女♥女♥
Those men and women killed in Nigeria,
是前去开展慈善活动
were part of a good will mission
而他们的祖国已在阴影中待了太久
from a country too long in the shadows.
然而 我们不会因不幸而退缩
We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back.
我们会努力让我们想走入的世界更加美好
We will fight to improve the world we wish to join.
我非常感激复仇者联盟对此计划的支持
I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative.
瓦坎达非常骄傲能为和平贡献力量
Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace.
大家卧倒
Everybody get down!
我妈妈曾劝我不要入伍 但是…
My mom tried to talk me out of enlisting, but…
佩吉姑妈没有
not Aunt Peggy.
我的第一个大腿枪套就是她送的
She brought me my first thigh holster.
-非常实用 -还很时髦
– Very practical. – And stylish.
中情局把你派来了这里吗
The CIA has you stationed over here now?
是去柏林 联合反恐任务小组
At Berlin, Joint Terrorism Task Force.
这样啊
Right.
-听起来不错 -可不是
– Sounds fun. – I know, right?
我一直想问你
I’ve been meaning to ask you.
你在走廊对面监视我的时候
When you were spying on me from across the hall…
你是说我在执行任务的时候
You mean when I was doing my job?
佩吉知道吗
Did Peggy know?
她的秘密已经够多了
She kept so many secrets.
我不希望她还要面对你的秘密
I didn’t want her to have one from you.
-谢谢你送我回来 -不客气
– Thanks for walking me back. – Sure.
史蒂夫 你得看看这个
Steve. There’s something you got to see.
一枚放在新闻车上的炸♥弹♥
A bomb hidden in a news van
-炸毁了维也纳的联♥合♥国♥大楼 -是谁在指挥
– ripped through the UN building in Vienna. – Who’s coordinating?
-好 他们靠谱 鉴证呢 -逾70人受伤
– Good. They’re solid. Forensics? – More than 70 people have been injured.
至少12人死亡
At least 12 are dead.
其中包括瓦坎达国王特查卡
Including Wakanda’s King T’Chaka.
当局发布了一段嫌疑人的视频
Officials have released a video of a suspect,
他们确认此人正是
who they have identified
冬日战士詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯
as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier.
这名臭名昭著的九头蛇特工
The infamous Hydra agent,
与数起恐怖袭击和政♥治♥暗♥杀♥有牵连
linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations.
我得去工作了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!