The Sokovia Accords.
117国批准
Approved by 117 countries.
其中写明 复仇者联盟
It states, that the Avengers
不再是私人组织
shall no longer be a private organization.
而是
Instead,
要在一个联♥合♥国♥小组的监督下行动
they’ll operate under the supervision of a United Nations Panel,
且是否出动要由该小组决定
only when and if that Panel deems it necessary.
复仇者联盟的成立是为了让世界更安全
The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place.
我觉得我们做到了
I feel we’ve done that.
队长 你知道托尔和班纳现在在哪吗
Tell me Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?
我要是搞丢了两个30兆吨♥级的核武器
If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes,
肯定会有后果
you can bet there’d be consequences.
妥协 保证 世界就是这样运作的
Compromise. Reassurance. That’s how the world works.
相信我 这就是中间立场
Believe me, this is the middle ground.
有应急预案的吧
So, there are contingencies.
三天后 联♥合♥国♥将在维也纳召开会议
3 days from now, the UN meets in Vienna
批准《协议》
to ratify the Accords.
你们好好谈谈吧
Well, talk it over.
要是我们的决定你不喜欢呢
And if we come to a decision you don’t like?
那你们就退休
Then you retire.
有人吗
Hello?
外面停的是你的车吗
Is this your car out front?
我开到人行道上了
I jumped the kerb.
也许我们可以私了
Maybe we could, take care of it ourselves.
要是你想打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
I mean, if you want to call the cops,
那也可以
that…that’s okay too, I guess.
不
No.
不用叫警♥察♥
No cops.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没怎么变样 上校
You kept your looks, Colonel.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
Mission report: December 16, 1991
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫泽莫
My name is Zemo.
我会重复一遍我的问题
I will repeat my question.
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
Mission report. December 16, 1991
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
神盾局陷落时
When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell,
黑寡妇公布了九头蛇文件
Black Widow released Hydra files to the public.
有数百万页 大都加了密
Millions of pages much of it encrypted.
很难破译
Not easy to decipher.
但是
But,
我有经验
I have experience.
也有耐心
And patience.
有这两样就什么都能做成
A man can do anything if he has those.
你想要什么
What do you want?
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
Mission report. December 16, 1991
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
九头蛇活该灰飞烟灭
Hydra deserves its place on the ashheap,
所以 我不介意杀你
so your death would not bother me.
但你不说 我就得用这本书
But I’d have to use this book,
和其他更血腥的手段 来找到我要的
and other bloodier methods to find what I need.
我并不想那样
I don’t look forward to that.
而你的死 也只是保住了自尊
You’d only be dying for… your pride.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
国务卿罗斯有一枚国会荣誉勋章
Secretary Ross, has a Congressional Medal of Honor,
比你多一枚
which is one more than you have.
那么假设我们同意签字
So, let’s say we agree to this thing.
政♥府♥过多久就会像追踪普通罪犯那样
How long does it gonna be before they LoJack us
追踪我们
like a bunch of common criminals?
117个国家要签这份协议
117 countries want to sign this.
117个 山姆
117, Sam,
你就完全不当回事吗
and you’re just like, “No, that’s cool. We got it.”
你还要做多久两面派
How long are you gonna play both sides?
-我有个方程式 -这样就明白了
– I have an equation. – Oh, this will clear it up.
斯塔克先生宣布他是钢铁侠后的八年里
In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man,
能力增强者的数量一直呈指数增长
the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially.
同一段时期里
And during the same period,
可能引发世界末日的事件数量
the number of potentially world-ending events
也在同时上升
has risen at a commensurate rate.
你是说 这是我们的错吗
You saying it’s our fault?
我是说 这可能有因果关系
I’m saying there maybe a causality.
我们的超能力招来挑战
Our very strength invites challenge.
挑战激发冲突
Challenge incites conflict.
而冲突
And conflict…
会引发灾难
breeds catastrophe.
监管
Oversight.
是我们应该给予考虑的
Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand.
说到点上了
Boom.
托尼 你安静得出奇啊
Tony, you’re being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal.
因为他已经决定好了
It’s because he’s already made up his mind.
天呐 你真懂我
Boy, you know me so well.
实际上 是电磁头痛犯了
Actually, I’m nursing my electromagnetic headache.
所以我才沉默 队长
That’s what’s going on, Cap.
就因为疼
It’s just pain…
不舒服
it’s discomfort.
是谁把咖啡渣倒进垃圾处理器了
Who’s putting coffee grounds in the disposal?
我是给机车党开了家旅馆吗
Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?
那是查尔斯·斯宾塞
Oh, that’s Charles Spencer by the way.
是个好孩子 计算机工程专业
He’s a great kid. Computer engineering degree.
绩点3.6
3.6 GPA.
计划秋天去因特尔基层上班
Had a floor-level gig at Intel planned for the fall.
但是 他想趁窝在办公室里之前
But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul,
先去积累阅历
before he park it behind a desk.
看看世界 做做义工
See the world, maybe be of service.
查理不想去维加斯或劳德尔堡
Charlie didn’t want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale
要我就会选那些地方
which is what I would do.
也没去巴黎或阿姆斯特丹 那儿多有趣
He didn’t go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun.
他想利用暑假
He decided to spend his summer,
给穷♥人♥建生态住♥宅♥
building sustainable housing for the poor.
猜猜是哪 索科威亚
Guess where, Sokovia.
他可能是想做出些改变
He wanted to make a difference, I suppose.
但我们无从得知了
I mean, we won’t know
因为我们打得正高兴时
cause we dropped a building on him
向他身上砸了一栋楼
while we were kicking ass.
我们完全没有决策程序
There’s no decision making process here.
我们需要受到管制
We need to be put in check.
不管以什么形式 我都接受
Whatever form that takes, I’m game.
如果不受限制 我们就会无法无天
If we can’t accept limitations, if we’re bounderless,
比坏人好不到哪去
we’re no better than the bad guys.
托尼 有人死在你眼皮下
Tony, someone dies on your watch,
你不能就此放弃
you don’t give up.
谁说我们要放弃了
Who said we’re giving up?
如果不对自己的行为负责 就是放弃
We are, for not taking responsibility for our actions.
这些文件只是在推卸责任
These documents just shifts the blames.
对不起 史蒂夫
I’m sorry, Steve, that…
这话自负得危险
That is dangerously arrogant.
这可是联♥合♥国♥啊
This is the United Nations we’re talking about.
不是世界安全理事会
It’s not the World Security Council,
不是神盾局 也不是九头蛇
it’s not S.H.I.E.L.D., it’s not Hydra.
对 但管理者仍是人 人有目的
No, but it’s run by people with agendas
而目的会变
and agendas change.
那是好事 所以我才会在这儿
That’s good. That’s why I’m here.
当我意识到我的武器落入敌手
When I realized what my weapons were capable of
后果会多不堪设想时
in the wrong hands,
我就停止生产了
I shut it down, stopped manufacturing…
托尼 那是你的选择
Tony. You chose to do that.
如果我们签字 就放弃了选择权
If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose.
如果小组派我们去不该去的地方
What if this Panel sends us somewhere we don’t think we should go.
或是不许我们去该去的地方呢
What if there’s somewhere we need to go, and they don’t let us.
我们也许不完美 但仍是最可靠的人